The Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market is expected to reach USD 9.32 Billion by 2030, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the growing pipeline drug development, investment in biomarkers for drug development which are expected to further accelerate the market growth globally. Based on statistics, increase in advanced diagnostics for early detection, along with more specific drug development, and emerging innovative diagnostics technologies are also some of the factors that will help to grow the size of the global market.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most usual cause of dementia worldwide. The study of this disease is multifactorial, and pathophysiology is also complicated. According to several types of research, an exponential rise in the number of cases of AD, highlighting the need for developing an effective treatment. AD also imposes a tremendous emotional and financial trouble to the patient’s family and society. The disease has been studied for more than a century, but memantine and acetylcholinesterase inhibitors are the only drugs currently recommended for its management. These drugs provide significant improvement alone but do less to change the disease process. The significant penetration into the molecular and cellular pathomechanism in AD over the previous few decades has given considerable progress in the understanding of the disease. Several novel strategies that seek to revise the disease process have been developed. The notable developments in this direction are the tau-based and amyloid therapeutics, which could hold the key to treatment of AD shortly.
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119020
North America market for Alzheimer’s Therapeutics accounts for the largest share of 29.30% in 2018. Due to the presence of advanced healthcare facilities and infrastructure in developed countries, such as the U.S. Moreover, the high buying power for expensive drugs and compensation policies are the drivers projected to promote market demand.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country wise statistics of Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market from the period 2020-2030. While 2016-2017 has been utilized as historical data, 2018 is considered the base year. 2019-2030 have been derived as forecasts.
- Estimation of market size along with historic and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various types of Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market technique have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- Regional up-coming Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market outlook.
- Regional prevalence of the market has been mapped.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market
- The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1% in terms of value and reach USD 9.32 Billion in 2030.
- Alzheimer’s is a kind of dementia, which affects thinking, behavior, and memory of the patient. The progression of the disease is moderate, and it diminishes neurons associated with the learning part of the cerebrum. It is the most common and the most significant form of dementia (more than 60%), which can be observed in people of age between 65 and over.
- Accumulation of protein beta-amyloid in spaces within nerve cells due to a hereditary mutation is the significant cause of Alzheimer. Although Alzheimer’s disease is not treatable, specific treatment is followed in all cases.
- Many researches are being conducted to promote treatment concentrated on the role of beta-amyloid in Alzheimer’s disease. The artificial joints are designed to replicate the movement of a typical, healthy joint.
- Cholinesterase inhibitors therapeutics accounts for the largest share of 38.85% in 2018. It can also improve neuropsychiatric symptoms, such as depression or agitation.
- Generally prescribed cholinesterase inhibitors are galantamine (Razadyne), donepezil (Aricept), and rivastigmine (Exelon).
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Eli Lilly and Company, Daiichi Sankyo F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Pfizer, Inc., Eisai Co., Ltd., Novartis AG, H. Lundbeck A/S, TauRx Therapeutics Ltd, Forest Laboratories, Inc., AC Immun, Johnson & Johnson, TauRx Pharmaceuticals Ltd, VTV Therapeutics
- CT scan diagnostic type is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. CT (computed tomography) scan is a procedure in which various X-rays of the body are examined from several angles in a short period.
- CT scans often can reveal specific changes that are characteristic of Alzheimer’s disease in its succeeding stages. These changes include widened indentations in the tissues, a reduction in the size of the brain (atrophy), and expansion of the fluid-filled chambers called cerebral ventricles.
- These images are then transferred into a computer, which generates a sequence of cross-sectional “slices” of the body.
- CT imaging generates the images by estimating how quickly the body and organs receive the X-rays.
- The hospital pharmacies of the end user segment accounts for the largest market share of 37.86% in 2018.
- The pipeline drugs sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. The presence and advancement of pipeline drugs, such as LMTX by TauRx Pharmaceuticals Ltd., are anticipated to have a substantial positive impact on the growth of this industry.
- This drug is under Phase 3 clinical trial currently to assess its safety and efficacy in the therapy of mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s disease.
- The result of the clinical trial is supposed to be announced in 2016. Other pipeline drugs include verubecestat by Merck. &Co., Inc.; crenezumab by AC Immune SA; and idalopirdine (Lu AE58054) by Lundbeck A/S, which are in Phase 3 of a clinical trial and are expected to be launched over the next 6 years.
- The rising government funding for Alzheimer’s care, research and support activities are expected to spur the growth of this industry.
- Many organizations included in this activity are Alzheimer’s Association, the National Institute of Health (NIH), and the Florida Department of Health. The NIH contributed around USD 589 million on research projects for AD in 2015.
- Recently, a new proposal known as Alzheimer’s Combination Therapy Opportunities was launched in collaboration with Alzheimer’s Association, Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation, and Alzheimer’s Society UK. This proposal is expected to provide growth opportunities for the market.
- The proposal involves a combination of repurposed or repositioned drugs that have the ability to slow down the progression of AD.
- Europe is predicted to grow at the highest rate of 6.4% during the forecast period. Due to the high predominance of AD coupled with ever-improving diagnostic capabilities in this region.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2020 to 2030.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the global Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market on the basis of Therapeutics, End-User, Diagnostics Type and Region:
Therapeutics Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2030)
- Cholinesterase inhibitors
- Pipeline Drugs
- NMDA receptor antagonist
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2030)
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
Diagnostics Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2030)
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Lumbar puncture test
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119020/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/