The global anesthesia monitors market is valued at USD 1,397.6 Million in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 3,742.7 Million by 2032, at a CAGR of 13.0 % from 2019 to 2032. Anesthesia monitors are an integral part of the anesthesia systems, which are used to assess a patients’ response towards anesthetic drugs during a medical procedure.
They help the anesthetist to examine the dose of anesthetic drugs used on the patient. This is a crucial procedure as less anesthetic administration can mean the patient is in conscious of his surroundings during the surgery, whereas too much anesthetic administration can result in the longer recovery time of the patient from the surgical procedure. The requirement of anesthesia monitors primarily depends on the different types of cases performed in the surgery room. The principal factors to be considered for anesthesia monitors include a continuous assessment by measurement of patient’s oxygenation, ventilation, circulation, and temperature. A high level of monitoring should be maintained until the patient fully recovers from anesthesia.
Anesthesiology technology has shown significant and measurable improvements in the segment of patient care in the last two decades. Use of the advanced technologies such as advanced airway devices, echocardiographic imaging, arterial pulse oximeters, portable ultrasound, electronic infusion pumps, and gas analyzers have assisted in reducing mortality attributional to anesthesia. Hence, the use of technologically advanced devices is anticipated to propel the anesthesia monitoring device market.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119289
Technological enhancements such as the introduction of various new monitoring techniques, which monitoring the depth of anesthesia, along with other techniques such as goal-directed fluid therapy, advanced neurological monitoring, improved alarm system, and the improvements in the objective pain assessment, are anticipated to drive the global anesthesia monitoring devices market in the forecast period.
The other factors, which are also expected to increase the anesthesia monitors market size include, the rise in need for pain-free surgeries along with the development of automated record-keeping systems. The risks associated with anesthetic care have been reduced considerably during the last decade, due to technological advancement and automation, which have played a significant role in improving the safety of patients.
Increasing investments in the market, increase in R&D efforts and technological advancements in anesthesia machines and techniques, are anticipated to positively impact the anesthesia monitors market growth, enabling faster deployment in the healthcare industry. Hence, owing to the factors mentioned above, the market studied is expected to witness rapid growth over the forecast period. The stringent regulatory framework associated with anesthesia monitors approval is anticipated to restrain the market to a certain extent. Conversely, the potential of emerging markets such as China, India and Brazil are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities to the market players in the forecast period.
Key coverage of the report:
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
- To define, describe, and forecast the global Anesthesia monitors market with respect to the type of product, end-user, sales channel, and region
- Strategical analysis of micro markets and macro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis.
- Anesthesia monitors Market forecasts for seven years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Analysis of the presence of Anesthesia monitors market in the country along with region-wise analysis and their market penetration across the regions, their structure, i.e., usage in clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and hospitals and the availability of Anesthesia monitors facility.
- Detailed analysis of information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges).
- The regulatory framework of different nations is analyzed in detail.
- Key strategic initiatives of anesthesia monitors industry like mergers, acquisitions, product developments, product launches, product agreements, rewards and recognitions, regulatory approvals, collaborations, partnerships, market extensions, service launches and market penetration of the market players and their detailed analysis.
- Analysis of competitive intelligence through strategic developments and market opportunities for stakeholders with complete details of the market leaders.
- A comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape and market player’s behavior.
- Regional Competitors pipeline analysis of the Anesthesia monitors market.
- Complete Anesthesia monitors market forecast & estimation of the global Anesthesia monitors market with respect to four central regions—North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
Salient trends of the market:
- Geographically, the Anesthesia monitors market in North America accounts for the largest share of the global market, followed by Europe and APAC in the analysis period.
- According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), in 2014, about 51.4 million surgeries were performed in the U.S. Furthermore, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) there has been a 3.0% rise in the number of plastic surgeries in the United States in 2014 as compared to in 2013.
- With the advanced surgical procedures in the current scenario, the life expectancy of individuals has extended due to which, the global geriatric population is on the rise; for instance, according to the WHO there would be an approximate two-fold hike in the geriatric population, from 12.0% in 2015 to 22.0% in 2050.
- Advanced products like gas monitors, monitors for measurement of Anesthesia depth and integrated product type are expected to witness the steady growth in the study period.
- The advancements in the advanced product type include the reduction in the size and weight of the monitors which has attracted the operating rooms across the developed and developing nations.
- In 2023, Masimo Corporation a US based company introduced the RD SedLine EEG sensor for use with Masimo Sedline brain function monitoring.
- In 2017, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics received FDA approval for its Passport Series Patient Monitors.
- In 2023, Masimo and Philips entered into a multi-year partnership for the joint marketing and sales of Masimo’s technologies in North America and specific markets in Asia and Europe.
- In 2015, Medtronic public limited company acquired Covidien public limited company, an Ireland-based global manufacturer of medical devices. The combined company aimed to offer potent health resources and advanced connected medical devices to gain momentum in the health care industry.
- Anesthesia monitors market players are continuously launching improved versions of their products, which, in turn, is leading to the growth of the segment.
Key players in the market:
Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd. (China), G.E. Healthcare (U.S.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands) Medtronic Public Limited Company (Ireland), Fukuda Denshi, Dragerwerk( Germany), (Nihon kohden), Schiller AG, Mennen Medical Ltd. (Israel), and Masimo Corporation (U.S.) are the major players in Anesthesia monitors market.
- The market in North America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2019-2032.
- The APAC market was found to be the highest-growing segment with a CAGR of 14.5% during the analysis period.
- The rest of the world is anticipated to witness profitable growth over the forecast period. The unmet needs of the huge population base and the developing healthcare network in this region are predicted to push forward the growth in this region.
- As per the WHO, around 39.5 million surgeries were performed in China in the year 2012, and this number is anticipated to increase in the coming years, which in turn is estimated to propel the demand for the anesthesia monitors market in perioperative care in the APAC region.
- New product development and collaborative developments are some key strategic initiatives taken in this industry by manufacturers to sustain and tackle the intense competition in the market.
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the Anesthesia monitors market into product types, End user, sales channel, and region.
Based on the product: (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- Basic Anesthesia Monitor
- Integrated Anesthesia workstation
- Advanced Anesthesia Monitor
- Standalone Capnography
- Monitors for measurement of Anesthesia depth
- MRI Compatible
- Gas Monitor
Based on the end-user: (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers & Clinics
Based on the Sales channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- Channel sales
- Direct sales
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the world
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Other Countries
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119289/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: