The global Anti-Snoring Devices And Snoring Surgery market was valued at USD 1,106.1 Million in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 2,522.9 Million by year 2032, at a CAGR of 11.2%. Snoring is a respirational resonance which happens when air flows past relaxed tissues in our oesophagus, allowing the tissues to vibrate as we exhale or inhale. Snoring is not affected by a single, limited abnormality inside the airway. It can happen because of a sinus infection or blockage, polyps or vibration of the membranous parts of the upper airway. It can be aggravated by sleep position, sleep stage, consumption of alcohol, obesity and other influences. Continuous, noisy snoring is considered to be an indicator of sleep apnea (OSA), which can increase the possibility of growing cardiovascular disease and diabetes, and can cause daytime drowsiness. Snoring might be controlled with reformations in lifestyle and behaviour like reduction in consumption of junk food, less consumption of alcohol, not taking neuroleptic drugs and stop smoking.
Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery market is fragmented into devices to prevent the disorders related to snoring and surgical methods to cure the patients who are affected by OSA.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119307
Growing geriatric population and obese cases leads to an increased consumer interest in anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market. Advancement in Research & Development facilities and new product developments by the leading key companies are the factors propelling the market growth. Due to high incidence of cases related to snoring, there is an immense increase in global awareness among the physicians and the patients regarding anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market. The high cost of custom made oral appliance is a factor restraining the growth of the global anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market.
Key Coverage of the Report:
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Global Anti-Snoring Devices And Snoring Surgery Market:
- According to Sleep zone, current US population is 326 million people in which 10% have mild obstructive sleep apnea, 3.5% have moderate obstructive sleep apnea, 4% have severe obstructive sleep apnea syndrome and 26% of adults aged 30-70 years have obstructive sleep apnea.
- According to the National Centre for Health Statistics, more than 263,000 children in the U.S. have tonsillectomies each year and sleep apnea is a major reason.
- According to National Sleep Foundation, more than 18 million American adults have sleep apnea. It is very difficult at present to estimate the prevalence of childhood OSA because of widely varying monitoring techniques, but a minimum prevalence of 2 to 3% is likely, with prevalence as high as 10 to 20% in habitually snoring children. OSA occurs in all age groups and both sexes.
- According to the research of American Sleep Association, 50-70 million people have sleep disorder in U.S. and out of that 48% have been reported for snoring.
- About 65% of Americans are now overweight or obese, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The number of obese adults (those with a Body Mass Index of 30 or more) jumped from 15% in 1980 to 27% in 1999. More than 15% of children from 6 to 19 years were overweight in 2000, which is three times higher than in 1980.
- According to World Health Organization (WHO) in 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults, 18 years and older, were reported to have overweight, of which over 650 million were obese.
- Launch of new products for advanced Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery support the market growth during coming years. In April 2019, Philips announced the launch of DreamWisp, over-the-nose nasal mask that allows patients with sleep apnea to sleep in any position they want.
- In May 2019, Glidewell Laboratories announced new 2017 versions of dream TAP appliances which is the one of the most popular appliances to treat the entire range of sleep disordered breathing.
- In January 2019, Zelegent entered in a marketing agreement with Cook Medical to publicise Zelegent’s facelift for the soft palate to reduce the snoring habit.
- In April 2023, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited announced that new research has been published in the International Journal of COPD that explained significant benefits of nasal high flow therapy for COPD* patients using Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s myAirvo device.
- In March 2023, new research have been published in New England Journal of Medicine that shows significant benefits of Optiflow™ nasal high flow therapy, a product of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare for paediatric patients requiring respiratory support.
- In April 2017, Airway management announced the dream TAP+ program which allowed all the TAP authorised laboratories to combine innovative and popular splint technology with dream TAP hardware.
- In August 2016, Apnea Sciences, the leading anti-snore company, announced the release of its fifth generation SnoreRx® which is a painless cure for snoring.
- In February 2015, after Kaiser Permanente Hospitals agreed to purchase Apnea Sciences patented treatment for sleep apnea, ApneaRx®, this company selected California-based CareFusion to manage all phases of distribution.
- In 2015, Medco Health has launched a telemedicine assistance system not just monitors the sleeping pattern but also help schedule doctor’s appointments this product has helped patient suffering obstructive sleep apnea disorder.
- There are promising products for Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery in the clinical pipeline. The anticipated launch of these products is likely to support the market growth during forecast period.
- According to WHO, in 2016, an estimated 41 million children under the age of 5 years were overweight or obese. Once considered a high-income country problem, overweight and obesity are now on the rise in low- and middle-income countries, particularly in urban settings. In Africa, the number of overweight children under 5 has increased by nearly 50 per cent since 2000. Nearly half of the children under 5 who were overweight or obese in 2016 lived in Asia.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study:
The Global Anti-Snoring Devices And Snoring Surgery Market study postulates constructive intuition globally which includes the companies who are the key players in Global Anti-Snoring Devices And Snoring Surgery Market, such as AccuMED Corporation, Apnea Sciences Corporation, Airway Management Inc., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Glaxosmithkline PLC, GE Healthcare, ImThera Medical, Inc., Innovative Health Technologies Limited, Meditas Ltd., Medtronic plc, Philips Healthcare, ResMed, Inc., Sleeping Well LLC, Somnomed Limited, Recent Developments, Theravent, Inc., The Pure Sleep company, Tomed Dr. Toussaint Gmbh and Whole You, Inc.
- Nasal devices is the fastest growing product type segment which is expected to grow at a CAGR i.e. 13.3% during the forecast period, owing to its rising incidences of snoring cases ad they are user-friendly and easily accessible.
- Radiofrequency Ablation Surgery segment is growing at the highest CAGR of 12.0% because of its cost effectiveness, minimally invasiveness, less soreness and very minimum impediments.
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to hold 17.6% of market share owing to rising awareness, increasing healthcare expenditure and technological advancement in infrastructure in countries such as China and India.
- The market for Retail segment has dominated the market in 2023.
- Oral Application segment is accounted to be the leading segment which is valued at USD 397.6 million due to increasing awareness about usage of oral appliances among patients and doctors.
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2023 i.e. 32.7%.
- North America regional segment of this market is valued at USD 431.0 million owing to the existence of huge pool of patients and increasing rate of obesity.
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of the study, this report segments the Global Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery Market on the basis of device type, surgical procedure, distribution channel, end user and the regional outlook at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032:
Device Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Oral Application
- Mandibular Advancement Device
- Tongue Stabilizing Devices
- Nasal Devices
- External Nasal Dilators (Nasal Strips)
- Others (Nasal Stents, Nasal Clips, and Septal Stimulators)
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Position Control Devices
- Chin Straps
- EPAP Therapy Devices
Surgical Procedure (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- Maxillo-mandibular and Genioglossus Advancement
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Pillar Procedure with Palatal Implants
- Laser-Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty
- Injection Snoreplasty/Sclerotherapy
- Other Anti-Snoring Surgical Procedures
Distribution Channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Direct Sales
End User (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Community Healthcare
- Sleep Clinics
- Home Healthcare
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119307/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: