Artificial Urethra is mainly designed as an implanted device to treat moderate to severe stress urinary incontinence, most commonly in men. Artificial urethra is a device which is composed of silicone rubber that is preferred for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Urinary sphincter is a muscle which controls the flow of urine through the bladder. Artificial urinary sphincter (AUS) is used to control the flow of urine in patients. It supplements the function of natural urinary sphincter which restricts the urine flow out of bladder. It is a, fluid-filled, solid silicone elastomer device which is a standard treatment for male stress urinary incontinence, it is preferred as it provides discrete bladder control.
The global Artificial Urethra market is valued at million USD 325.50 million in 2018 is expected to reach USD 841.44 million by the end of 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during 2019-2030. With modern devices, they usually last for a greater period of time. When they fail, additional surgery is required to replace the equipment which is very similar to the original operation.
Some of the major factors expected to drive the growth of artificial urethra market are rapid technological advancements and increasing investments in the healthcare sector in developing countries, along with surge in government expenditure on development of healthcare facilities. Artificial Urethra market is anticipated to witness high demand owing to faster patient recovery after the process of surgery and other advantages associated with this device. Moreover, the artificial urethra market is driven by the increasing growth in the geriatric population and a dire need of safe and productive solutions by the patient groups across the globe. However, high manufacturing costs and stringent government regulations related to product approval are some significant factors expected to impede the growth of the target market in the forecast period. Conversely, the untapped potential of emerging markets such as Asia-Pacific is anticipated to offer stellar growth opportunities to the market players involved in the artificial urethra market in the forecast period.
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119012
Key coverage of the report:
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2019-2030. For the study, 2019-2017 has been utilized as historical data, 2018 as the base year, and 2019-2030 has been derived as forecasts for the Artificial urethra market
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
- To define, describe, and forecast the global Artificial urethra market with respect to the type of product, sales channel, incontinence type, end-user, and region
- Strategical analysis of micro markets and macro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis.
- Artificial urethra market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Analysis of the presence of artificial urethra market in the country along with region-wise analysis and their market penetration across the regions; their structure, i.e., chain, independent, pharmacies, and hospitals; and the availability artificial urethra products.
- Detailed analysis of information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges).
- The regulatory framework of different nations is analyzed in detail.
- Key strategic initiatives of the Artificial urethra industry like mergers, acquisitions, product developments, product launches, product agreements, rewards and recognitions, regulatory approvals, collaborations, partnerships, market extensions, service launches and market penetration of the Artificial urethra market players and their detailed analysis.
- Analysis of competitive intelligence through strategic developments and market opportunities for stakeholders with complete details of the market leaders.
- A comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape and market participants behavior.
- Regional Competitors pipeline analysis of the Artificial urethra market
- Complete Artificial urethra market forecast & estimation of the global artificial urethra market with respect to five central regions—North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key trends of the market:
- Geographically, the artificial urethra market in North America account for the largest share of the global market, followed by Europe and APAC in 2018.
- The large share can be accounted to the Silicone elastomers. The segment is anticipated to hold the largest share by revenue generated during the forecast period.
- Market players are continuously launching improved versions of their products, which, in turn, is leading to the growth of the segment. For instance, Boston Scientific’s AMS 800 Urinary Control System, which restores continence with an occlusive cuff and a corresponding pump that the patient controls.
- The companies are investing in research and development to develop the advanced silicone elastomers to benchmark themselves in the market. For instance, in 2019, Boston scientific Corporation launched male slings that reposition and compress the urethra.
- This device had been redeveloped for enhanced stability & ease of placement and is available in longer sling length sizes to accommodate larger patient anatomy
- The rise in number of prostate gland surgeries in men also leads to urinary incontinence resulting it to be one of the major driving factors for the artificial Urethra market.
- According to the Continence Foundation of Australia, nearly 5 million people in Australia experience bladder or bowel control problems. Additionally, increase in the number of urology care centers with technologically advanced surgical devices also fuels the growth of the global artificial urethra market.
- In 2017, Zephyr launched a new product which has advantages over AMS 800. And through this device it is possible to adjust the pressure of injecting or removing fluid from the compensating pouch, and the lack of a third component to be placed in the retro pubic space thereby decreasing the risk of bladder injury and device migration.
- The world geriatrics population continues to grow at an unprecedented rate, 8.5% of people worldwide (717 million) are aged 65 and over. Estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau (2015) suggest that this percentage is projected to increase to nearly 17% by 2050 (1.6 billion) which is a critical factor for artificial urethra market to grow in forecast period.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Boston Scientific Corporation, Zephyr Surgical Implants, GT Urological, Myopowers Medical Technologies SAS, and Promedon.are some of the major players in the artificial urethra market.
- The artificial urethra market in North America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% till 2030 from CAGR of 9.5% in the analysis period.
- The Europe market is anticipated to account for a market share of 26.8% in 2030.
- The Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness profitable growth over the forecast period.
- The unmet needs of the vast population base and the developing healthcare network in this region are predicted to push forward the growth of artificial urethra in this region.
- New product launches and collaborative developments are some key strategic initiatives undertaken by the key players involved in the industry to sustain themselves in the intense competition in the artificial urethra market.
- This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2030. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the artificial urethra market into product, incontinence type, sales channel, end user, and region.
By product: (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Silicone elastomers
By Incontinence Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Stress Incontinence
- Urge Incontinence
- Overflow Incontinence
- Functional Incontinence
By Sales channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Channel sales
- Direct sales
By end-user: (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Specialty Clinics
- Research institutes
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Other Countries
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119012/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: