Braided sutures/stitches are frequently used in post-surgery treatments to aid in wound healing and infection prevention. Braided sutures can be used to seal a wound following surgery or an accident. Medical accessory which is synthetic and easily self-absorbed braided sutures is often used to keep tissue intact following surgery. Surgical braided sutures are applied with the help of a needle connected to a thread. These sutures are made of a variety of substances including polypropylene, stainless steel, silk, and polyester.
Braided sutures are only effective if the body absorbs and breakdown the suture substance over time. As the wound heals, the sutures disintegrate in the body. To release the sutures from internal wounds, the bodily portion must be reopened. Through use of absorbable sutures eliminates the requirement for the interior incision to be reopened. There are both organic and inorganic solubilized sutures available in the market, and usage of these types is determined by the wound, operator choice, and wound characteristics.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119456
Growing demand for cosmetic surgeries, rising number of calamities and accidents globally, increasing expenditure of personal healthcare and wellness, and constant focus of major players on research and development of technologically advanced and superior sutures to cater to ongoing demand are some of the major factors expected to drive revenue growth of the global braided sutures market.
Growing number of surgical operations, rapidly growing population, changing lifestyles, and acceptance of therapeutic techniques globally are factors expected to support revenue growth of the global braided sutures market.
Availability of various improved wound closure materials as alternatives to braided sutures, and growing preference for less invasive treatments are factors that could hamper braided sutures market revenue growth. Additionally, shifting preference of healthcare providers towards advanced wound closure materials such as glues, hemostats, fibrin, and other sealants is another factor that could hamper revenue growth of the global braided sutures market to some extent.
On the basis of regional analysis, the Asia Pacific braided sutures market is expected to register the highest revenue growth rate during the forecast period. This can be attributed to key drivers such as developing technologies and increasing implantation of advanced sutures, rising awareness about veterinary diseases and treatment options, and increasing number of specialty veterinary hospitals and clinics.
Key companies in the global braided sutures market include Johnson & Johnson Medical, Medtronic, Peters Surgical, B. Braun, Internacional Farmacutica, DemeTech, Kono Seisakusho, Surgical Specialties Corporation, Mani, Samyang Biopharmaceuticals, AD Surgical, Dolphin, Usiol, Unik Surgical Sutures MFG, Assut Medical Sarl, Teleflex, Lotus Surgicals, and CONMED,
COVID 19 Impact Analysis
- The global braided sutures market report offers information and expansive coverage of the current scenario in the market, including impact and changes resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and emergence of variants of the virus.
- The virus outbreak and social distancing norms and restrictions severely disrupted the overall business landscape and operations worldwide.
- Both negative and positive impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have been analyzed and details provided in the report.
- COVID-19 pandemic and lockdowns have resulted in several countries shutting down airports, ports, and commercial and domestic transportation. This had impacted manufacturing activities and operations globally and took a toll on the economy of various countries.
- Complete country-wide lockdowns and partial lockdowns had major impact on demand-side and supply-side on the manufacturing sector.
- Sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity caused a slowdown in production and also resulted in employment loss to a major extent.
- Supply impacts were further compounded due to challenges on the demand-side owing to reduced disposable income, depleting savings, and increased concerns and uncertainties.
- The initial impact of the second wave hit small businesses and retailers the hardest owing to liquidity crunches and stretched working capital.
- Healthcare infrastructure also bore major brunt of the results as systemic issues resulted in inability to accommodate patients and shortage of crucial supplies and medical equipment.
- Companies continue to maintain stringent safety regulations and social distancing norms, and the restrictions on number of workers and personnel allowed to work on work floors and office and factory settings etc., at any given time continues to cause ripple effects across various industries and sectors.
- Emergence of variants of the virus and rise in infection rates during the initial waves and subsequent lockdowns has severely impacted operations and disrupted supply chains.
- Companies are making robust and urgent attempts to get accustomed to restrictions and need to deploy more stringent safety measures for workforce and personnel and to manage operations in a ‘new normal’ currently.
- Revenues have been impacted significantly across sectors and industries, and across all major and developing economies, and companies continue to deploy various strategies and focus on managing core tasks as the challenge continues on a global scale.
- Experts are yet to ascertain whether the situation and challenges will clear up or continue indefinitely, but emergence of new variants and potential outbreaks are expected to remain on the horizon for a few more years.
For the purpose of this report, has segmented the global braided sutures market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Absorbable Braided Suture
- Non-absorbable Braided Suture
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Human Application
- Veterinary Application
Regional Outlook (Revenue, US Billion; 2023-2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119456/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: