The global Cardiomyopathy Medication market was valued at USD 1,020.3 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1,188.7 Million by the year 2030, at a CAGR of 1.90%. Cardiomyopathy is an ailment of the heart muscle that makes it difficult for ones heart to pump blood to the other parts of the body. It can prompt to heart failure as well. The fundamental types of cardiomyopathy incorporate dilated, hypertrophic and restrictive cardiomyopathy. Its Ischemic type is a frequently observed type. The treatments which can be incorporated for the cure are surgically implanted devices, drugs, and in extreme cases heart transplant is also operated on the patient. Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) is the most preferred implantation in this medical condition currently. The type of medications undertaken relies upon which cardiomyopathy prognosis the person has and how severe it is. Key factors contributing to the growth of the industry, includes increasing incidences of cardiomyopathy associated illnesses, like, PPCM (cardiomyopathy symptoms after pregnancy), amyloidosis, cardiomyopathy in baby; and other factors such as rising geriatric population, technological advancements in cardiomyopathy medication analysis, availability of funds to adopt state-of-art facilities for research applications. However, the side effects associated with the use of the medications for this condition such as, low blood pressure, low white blood cell count, and kidney or liver problems are anticipated to slow down the growth of the medicine industry for cardiomyopathy.
Cardiovascular Medication has enormous potential in treatment of various heart diseases. The treatment includes drugs such as, anticoagulants, antiarrhythmics, anti-hypertensives, cardiac glycosides, and other beta blockers and blood thinning suppositories which can offer accurate, fast and reliable healing as compared to other alternative medications. The leading companies are in continuous efforts of proliferating target specific drug to launch in the market. For instance, in 2019 the leading pharmaceutical company Pfizer received the U.S. food and drug adminstration’s approval for their oral drug tafamids which is used for treating one such fatal heart disease known as transthyretin amyloid cardiomyopathy. Their product will be sold under the brand name Vyndaqel. The company also got approval from the Food and Drug Administration for tafamidis’s oral formulation which is under brand name Vyndamax. The drug is recommended to be taken at a dose of Vyndaqel 80 mg once every day, taken as four 20 mg capsules or Vyndamax 61 mg once every day, taken as a single capsule. Other major players like GSK, Teva Pharmaceuticals among others have invested magnificently in the research and development of advance medications for the same.
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/118990
North America, particularly the U.S., will in any case assume a significant role which can’t be overlooked. Any progressions from U.S. may influence the improvement pattern of Cardiomyopathy Medication. As per the statistics of World Health Organization, this disease is often underdiagnosed, and is the leading reason of sudden death associated with cardiac illnesses in children under the age of 18. Europe additionally holds significant role in worldwide industry, due to the rising incidences of cardiovascular diseases, increase in the healthcare insurance coverage in the region. Developing areas, for example, Latin America and Middle East and Africa are anticipated to offer development chances to the worldwide cardiomyopathy therapeutics market because of less knowledge among individuals.
Cardiomyopathy Medication industry is characterized by constant therapeutic advancement, where the key market players are engaged in providing cheaper, efficient, faster, accurate and disease specific medication experience. The leading as well as emerging companies are engaged in organic as well as inorganic growth strategies that includes agreements, partnerships, collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, expansions and joint ventures.
Salient Trends of the Cardiomyopathy Medication Market
- The key player in pharmaceutical industry, Pfizer Inc.’s received the clinical approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for tafamidis which is used for the healing of transthyretin amyloid cardiomyopathy. They submitted two forms of tafamidis namely free acid and meglumine salt. It was observed that Europe is the most prominent market for transthyretin amyloid cardiomyopathy.
- Chemotherapy treatments involved in the healing of cancer has also been associated with cardiac dysfunction (CRCD) in a certain rare genetic variant of cancer cells, it is one of the harmful side effects of anticancer therapy. Thus, although the survival rate from cancer has increased, it has also increased the incidence rate of cardiomyopathy illnesses altogether, thereby predicting the growth in the cardiomyopathy drug industry.
- It is expected according to a recent study executed at the Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences at University College London by Gabrielle Norrish, BMBCh, of the Centre for Inherited Cardiovascular Diseases at Great Ormond Street Hospital in London, that sudden deaths due to cardiac illness of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can be expected in children of 5 years age.
- An enormous investigation research studied on Swedish men executed by the American Heart Association’s journal Circulation concluded that the individuals who were even mildly overweight around age 18 were more likely to create cardiomyopathy in adulthood – an unprecedented heart muscle condition that can cause cardiovascular breakdown.
- According to their recent disease based statistics, around 17.7 million deaths recorded in the previous year were due to cardiovascular diseases, which represents 30% of deaths across the globe.
- The market in Asia Pacific is propelled to develop at a higher rate because of a fast ascent in the populace, ascend in the prevalence of chronic diseases, increment in health insurance inclusion, and ascend in research and development.
- Eidos Therapeutics, Inc. in Feb’2019 started an ATTRibute-CM, an investigation in patients with transthyretin amyloid cardiomyopathy. The plan of the ATTRibute-CM study, which also consolidates response from the FDA, incorporates two conceivably registrational endpoints. The study reflected that the prevalence of transthyretin amyloid cardiomyopathy is quite inconsistent across different parts of the world. In spite of innate vulnerability, the study resulted on the point that the prevalence of transthyretin amyloid cardiomyopathy is undervalued, especially for the mutant transthyretin amyloid cardiomyopathy subgroup.
- A similar study was initiated by Johnson & Johnson innovations for the treatment of cardiomyopathy illnesses using cellular therapy, in which the replacement of heart tissue is made after heart failure, heart attack, and duchenne cardiomyopathy which has proven to be effective for treatment in the clinical trials.
- Limitations observed in the therapeutic recovery practices were due to ineffectiveness of suppositories in treating chronic cases in children as well as adults.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Pfizer, Boehringher Ingelheim, Daiichi Sankyo, Johnson & Johnson, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis, Teva Pharmaceutical, Merck, Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. and others.
- The Antiarrhythmics product segment is expected to reach USD 1,188.7 Million by the year 2030, showing substantial growth during the forecast period.
- In 2019, Hospitals & Clinics segment was valued at USD 659.20 Million and is expected to grow at a significant rate of 1.90%
- The Anti-Hypertensives product segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 2.6 % during the forecast period.
- The Ambulatory Service Centers end user segment is expected to register highest growth during 2019-2026. However, Hospitals & Clinics segment of Cardiomyopathy Medication holds the largest share in the global market for the same.
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the Cardiomyopathy Medication market is expected to remain highest growing segment during 2019-2026, and is expected to register a CAGR of 2.6%; owing to increased advances in medications and funding provided by the government and private organizations. Also, increased investment by the pharmaceutical companies is expected to increase the industry demand.
- The North American regional segment held the largest share in the cardiomyopathy medication market of 39.1% in the year 2019. Its dominance can be attributed to the increase in investments in R&D activities due to the high prevalence of heart illnesses and other diseases. Also, the development of effective medical solutions and the presence of major players in the region further drive the market growth.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2019-2030. For the study, 2016-2017 has been utilized as historical data, 2019 as the base year, and 2019-2026, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors product pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Industry forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Cardiomyopathy Medication market on the basis of disease, product, end user and region:
Disease Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Restrictive cardiomyopathy
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia.
- Unclassified cardiomyopathy
Product Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- Cardiac Glycosides
End User Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Service Centers
- Other End Users
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/118990/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: