The Global Dental Hand Tools Market was valued at USD 1.12 Billion in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 1.93 Billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 7.1% Dentistry usually incorporates practices related to oral cavity. Oral diseases are major public health related problems due to their high occurrence across the globe. Dental hand tools play a vital role in the treatment undertaken for curing and preventing oral cavities. Dental hand tools are tools used by dental professionals to execute and identify a dental treatment. These dental hand tools are used to treat, examine, restore, remove teeth and surrounding oral structures. Many dental procedures require use of hand instruments with sharp cutting edges.
This cutting instrument group used in operative industry includes excavators, chisels, hatchets, gingival margin trimmers etc., similarly there are examination instruments that are used in performing dental treatment. These tools allow dental professionals to manipulate tissues for better visual access during treatment or during dental examination. Examination tools mainly include mirrors and probes. Dental mirrors are used by the dentists to view a mirror image of the teeth in locations of the mouth where visibility is nearly impossible. Dental probes consist of dental explorer and periodontal probe.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119314
Increasing cases of dental caries and periodontal diseases is heading to be one of the main market drivers, followed by excessive consumption of harmful substances such as tobacco or alcohol etc., Europe owns 36.2% of market share in dental hand tools market and is considered to be the highest share among all geographical regions taken into consideration. Europe is a dynamic revenue making hub and is expected to touch new heights in the forthcoming years. The rising dental care expenditure and rising awareness about dental disorders are likely to rank the upliftment of dental hand instruments markets in this region.
Key coverage of the Report
- Region and country wise statistics is taken into practice. While 2016 – 2017 is been used as historical data, 2023 is considered the base year. 2019 – 2032 have been derived as forecast years.
- Estimation of market size along with historic and forecasted trend analysis.
- Regional competitors pricing strategy/policy.
- Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of prescribed segments.
- Regional up-coming of Global dental hand tools Market outlook.
- Demand and supply gap analysis.
- Regional prevalence of the market has been mapped.
- Strategic recommendations of the new entrants.
- Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Market trends (drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and recommendation)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations.
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient features/trends of Dental Hand Tools Market
- The most proportion of dental hand tools are used in hospitals. The consumption proportion is estimated to be 69.0 % during the forecast period
- A joint venture of Prima Dental and Angelus is the first manufacturer of dental burs in Latin America and is intending to bring high technologically advanced products in the market. Dental burs are used for cutting hard tissues. This will enhance the overall market structure of the dental hand tools market
- Increasing cases of dental caries and oral disease, increasing number of practitioners and technological developments are the key factors contributing towards the market growth
- Poor oral hygiene, unhealthy diet and excessive consumption of tobacco mainly lead to generation of cavities resulting into dental disorders and oral health issues
- Adults have an average of 3.28 decayed or missing permanent teeth and 13,63 decayed and missing permanent surfaces in the US. This is fueling up the growth of dental tools in the market
Companies profiled for this market study
Dentsply Sirona, Integra LifeSciences, KaVo Group, TREE, CFPM, Prima Dental, Brasseler, LMDental (Planmeca), Medesy, BTI Biotechnology, Helmut-Zepf, Premier Dental, Karl Schumacher, DentalEZ, American Eagle Instruments, Power Dental USA
- Switzerland based medical technology company Bien Air is giving the dental turbine an update with the launch of Tornado turbine handpiece. This hand tool is described as the most powerful air driven handpiece of the world allowing greater control to the dentists during treatments
- Cutting instruments dominates the product type in dental hand tools market which also includes excavators, chisels and hatchets at market share of 52% during period 2016-2032
- In year 2023, Seikowave Dental, a developer of 3D imaging platform has been succeeded in raising USD 1.2 million in a new round of equity financing for dental hand tools market
- Rise in demand for cosmetic dentistry and technological advancements in radiology and other product developments have contributed this market to create overall high market demand
- Poor oral hygiene, unhealthy diet and excessive consumption of tobacco mainly lead to generation of cavities resulting into dental disorders and oral health issues. Approximately 92% of adults in US ranging from 20 to 64 years of age have had dental caries in their permanent teeth
Segments covered in this market study
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional and country level also, provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, the global dental hand tools sales market is segmented on the basis of product types and its sub-sections, applications and regions:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Cutting Instruments
- Examination Instruments
- Dental Mirrors
- Other Instruments
End Use/Applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Dental Clinics
- Research Instruments/Universities
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119314/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/