The global dental handpiece market is projected to grow at a rate of 5.1% in terms of value, from 2023 to reach USD 2,232.8 Million by 2032, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Dental handpiece are tools which are commonly known as dental drill or dental engine.
The market for dental handpieces is driven by the increasing number of dental healthcare experts in developing and developed nations. Moreover, a shift in drinking and eating patterns, and the fastest growth in the global aging population is expected to augment the growth of the market.
World Health Organization stated that around 20-90% of the children below age 6 are suffering from dental caries in Europe, and 5–20% of middle-aged (35–44 years) adults are suffering from periodontal disease. Moreover, 30% of the European from the age group 65-70 do not have natural teeth, which are affecting their quality of life. Also, it has been seen that from every 100,000 people, 5 to 10 cases of oral cancer are seen in Europe.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119252
A number of private contractors and some companies are increasing due to a rise in demand for surgical procedures and aesthetic dentistry. Experts suggest that this might be the biggest hurdle in the global dental handpiece market.
In April 2019, Premier Dental launched AEROPRO, a cordless handpiece to provide dentists a consumer-friendly device, while delivering treatments to the patients.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Estimation of the market size along with historical and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various drugs available for the market have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- Share of end-user, including hospital, dental clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers, have been estimated.
- Regional up-coming research and application outlook.
- Regional prevalence of Dental Handpiece has been mapped.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Dental Handpiece Market
- An increase in the awareness about healthcare, rise in per capita income of developing countries, and government initiatives to support reimbursement policies are other factors that drive the global dental handpiece market in the coming years.
- Dental issues such as periodontal diseases, xerostomia, and dry mouth are common among the geriatric population. The growth in the size of the aging population has also increased the patient pool with dental disorders such as plaque, tooth decay, periodontal disease, mouth cancer, soft tissue problems, and denture-related problems.
- Medications, laboratory tests, and inpatient care increased the cost burden, forcing patients to choose between oral health care and basic amenities. Lack of dental coverage discouraged people from availing dental services such as dental implants surgery, which are comparatively expensive.
- Lack of reimbursement policies in developing regions and an increase in the cost of dental care products are factors that may limit the growth of the dental handpiece market.
- Europe consists of major key players of the dental handpiece market with big investment plans, end-users, and common people who can easily afford the cost of technologically advanced products that offers safety, and quality output, which are the driving factors which drive the dental handpiece market in this region.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Kavo Dental, Being Foshan Medical Equipment Co., Ltd, Acteon Group, Dentsply Sirona, Inovadent, Dentflex, Medidenta International Inc., NSK ltd., Morita, and Bien-Air, among others.
- The valuation for the Dental Handpiece Market was USD 1,519.6 Million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 2,232.8 Million by 2032.
- The slow speed handpieces generally resulted in pressure, heat, and vibration which mostly leads to the death of the pulp, and the clinicians started looking for higher speeds not only to speed up the procedures but also to avoid injury to the pulp.
- Electric handpiece uses an electrical supply to power the motor, and they can function from 20 RPM up to 200,000 RPM. As there are possibilities to use different speeds, there is more room for versatility and can be used for low-speed as well as high-speed procedures. The head of the handpiece can become hot and lead to burns in patients.
- Hospitals held a significant share in the market for dental handpieces. Rise in minimally invasive surgical and diagnostic procedures, and a growing number of hospitals are propelling the segment demand. A large number of dental surgeries are being done in the hospitals under the observation of the specialists.
- North America is expected to dominate the dental handpiece market owing to technological advancements, rapid adoption of new techniques, and better healthcare infrastructure supported by government policies.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this report,have segmented into the global Dental Handpiece Market on the basis of product, speed, end-user, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Air-driven Handpieces
- Electric Handpieces
- Hybrid air-electric Handpieces
Speed Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Low-Speed Handpiece
- High-Speed Handpiece
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Dental Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119252/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: