Nursing pads are small rings of cotton-like cloth that are worn inside the bra. Disposable nursing pads are in high demand since these are handy and hygienic. These pads absorb leaking breast milk and avoid it from getting into the nursing bra or blouse, keeping lactating women dry. Almost all new mothers have some breastfeeding discomfort after her delivery. Nursing pads are commonly used in the final days of pregnancy and during breastfeeding until the mother stops producing milk.
Some key factors driving revenue growth of the global disposable nursing pad market include rising women employment rates and improvements in healthcare infrastructure in various countries across the globe. Working mothers do not have enough time to breastfeed their children, so adoption of disposable nursing pads and variety of breastfeeding accessories among working women are higher as compared to that among housewives. In addition, increasing investment by major international players, and various breastfeeding hygiene awareness programs by healthcare organizations and government of various countries across the globe are some of the other key factors expected to boost growth of the global disposable nursing pad market. Moreover, rising awareness regarding availability and benefits of these products and introduction of simple and practical nursing products are factors expected to drive the global disposable nursing pads market.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119453
Some major factors that could hamper revenue growth of the global disposable nursing pad market are lack of knowledge regarding various breastfeeding hygiene products, especially in developing and underdeveloped countries, and no willingness to try new products among women across various countries. In addition, possibility of poor air circulation can cause discomfort and moisture retention and sticky substances that come into contact with your skin can cause irritation. This is another factor that could hamper market revenue growth to some extent.
The global disposable nursing pad market is segmented region-wise into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The Asia Pacific market is expected to register the fastest revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Europe market accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This is attributed to growing number of working mothers, higher disposal income, and increasing consumer awareness of such products.
Lansinoh, NUK, Johnson & Johnson, Medline Industries, Evenflo, Philips AVENT, Bamboobies, Lily Padz, Pigeon, Ameda, Medela, CHUCHU, Dry Mama, Milkies, Ivory, Lanacare, Rikang SAE are some of the major disposable nursing pad manufacturers covered in the report.
COVID 19 Impact Analysis
- The global disposable nursing pad market report offers information and expansive coverage of the current scenario in the market, including impact and changes resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and emergence of variants of the virus.
- The virus outbreak and social distancing norms and restrictions severely disrupted the overall business landscape and operations worldwide.
- Both negative and positive impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have been analyzed and details provided in the report.
- COVID-19 pandemic and lockdowns have resulted in several countries shutting down airports, ports, and commercial and domestic transportation. This had impacted manufacturing activities and operations globally and took a toll on the economy of various countries.
- Complete country-wide lockdowns and partial lockdowns had major impact on demand-side and supply-side on the manufacturing sector.
- Sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity caused a slowdown in production and also resulted in employment loss to a major extent.
- Supply impacts were further compounded due to challenges on the demand-side owing to reduced disposable income, depleting savings, and increased concerns and uncertainties.
- The initial impact of the second wave hit small businesses and retailers the hardest owing to liquidity crunches and stretched working capital.
- Healthcare infrastructure also bore major brunt of the results as systemic issues resulted in inability to accommodate patients and shortage of crucial supplies and medical equipment.
- Companies continue to maintain stringent safety regulations and social distancing norms, and the restrictions on number of workers and personnel allowed to work on work floors and office and factory settings etc., at any given time continues to cause ripple effects across various industries and sectors.
- Emergence of variants of the virus and rise in infection rates during the initial waves and subsequent lockdowns has severely impacted operations and disrupted supply chains.
- Companies are making robust and urgent attempts to get accustomed to restrictions and need to deploy more stringent safety measures for workforce and personnel and to manage operations in a ‘new normal’ currently.
- Revenues have been impacted significantly across sectors and industries, and across all major and developing economies, and companies continue to deploy various strategies and focus on managing core tasks as the challenge continues on a global scale.
- Experts are yet to ascertain whether the situation and challenges will clear up or continue indefinitely, but emergence of new variants and potential outbreaks are expected to remain on the horizon for a few more years.
For the purpose of this report have segmented the global disposable nursing pad market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023–2032)
- Natural Fibers
- Non-Woven Fabric
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023–2032)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119453/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: