The global dystrophin market is projected to grow from USD 1.30 Billion in 2021 to be USD 28.20 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 47.00% during the forecast period 2022-2030. Factors such as high incidence of DMD in the region, favorable funding scenario for research & development in the field of DMD, high healthcare expenditure potential among the population in developed nations, and availability of medical reimbursement in the various regions across the globe are propelling the growth of dystrophin market.
The Asia-Pacific regional segment is anticipated to be a significant dystrophin hub owing to some expected product launches. Major pharmaceutical companies are shifting the conduction of clinical trials in new trial regions, which are mainly low- and middle-income countries. Additionally, the high prevalence of target disease coupled with increasing healthcare expenditures in the region is expected to boost the market growth for dystrophin therapies.
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119070
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country wise statistics of dystrophin therapy from the period 2022-2030. While 2016 and 2017 have been utilized as historical data, 2022 as the base year, and 2019-2026, has been derived as forecasts.
- Study of the adoption of new therapies, along with an analysis of historic and forecasted market trends.
- Various types of dystrophin therapy drugs and emerging approaches have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted for obtaining the market share of individual segments.
- Regulatory framework for each region.
- Regulatory scenario related to drug development for muscular dystrophy.
- Government initiatives for increasing clinical trials in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
- Regional presence of dystrophin research agencies and the increase in clinical trial activities in the pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies have been mapped.
- Company overview of key players
- Strategic Initiatives adopted by companies
- Clinical trials data
Salient Trends of the Dystrophin Market
- Dystrophin market is expected to rise at a high growth rate of 67.1 percent in the Asia Pacific followed by Europe and North America.
- The need for DMD therapies and accelerated approvals will drive the demand for dystrophin therapy.
- Companies are actively involved in DMD therapeutic development, and lack of data in several clinical trials is restraining the marketing approval of various drugs in the regions/countries with a stringent regulatory scenario.
- South Asian countries have been taking initiatives to develop therapies for dystrophin diseases
- U.S and Europe regions are dominating the dystrophin therapies market. Due to frequent drug approvals in the U.S., the market revenue for the U.S. is high.
- High pricing of DMD therapeutics such as Emflaza drug, is a significant challenge for large scale adoption of currently available DMD therapies.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Solid Biosciences Inc, Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Sarepta Therapeutics, Editas Medicine Inc, BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc, Wave Life Sciences, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer Inc, PTC Therapeutics, and Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc.
- The valuation for Translarna market was USD 1.30 Billion in 2020 and is expected to grow to USD 28.20 Billion by 2030.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness a CAGR of 67.1 percent during the forecast period 2022-2030. China might be responsible for being the key revenue generating region.
- Anticipated approval of more DMD drugs in North America and Europe is likely to contribute to the overall growth. Consequently, revenue from Exondys51 is expected to increase from around USD 154.6 million in 2017 to reach USD 4.12 billion by 2026. The segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 38.7 percent in the forecast period.
- North America is likely to be a vital revenue generating region owing to the approval of major Dystrophin therapies in the region.
- The Other Approaches segment that includes emerging technologies for DMD therapy is projected to deliver the highest growth rate of 90.4 percent during 2019-2026, upon successful launches of products in this category.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and analyses the trends of the industry in each of the sub-segments from 2022 to 2030. For this study, Reports and Data have segmented the global dystrophin market on the basis of Product, Approach, and Region:
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2022–2030)
Approach Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2022–2030)
- Exon Skipping
- Anti-Inflammatory Therapy
- Stop Codon Read-Through
- Others Approaches
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2022–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119070/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/