The global ENT Surgical Navigation Systems Market was valued at USD 77.8 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 110.5 million by the year 2030, at a CAGR of 4.4%. ENT Surgical Navigation Systems are the devices that deliver enhanced visualization with a full high-definition display. There is a presence of an integrated endoscope and continuous tracking of surgical instruments that enable surgeons to achieve better results through more complete resections.
The rise in the prevalence of diseases like chronic otitis, sinusitis are the primary factors driving the growth of the market. The increase in the children and geriatric population, prevalence of various allergies, lifestyle habits like smoking are further driving the market. Government initiatives for the technologically advanced Surgical Navigation Systems for diagnosis are fuelling the growth of the market. However, the high expenditure cost of treatment is hindering the growth of the market.
According to the Hearing Health Foundation, it had reported that there are 6- 7 lakh people are affected by Ménière’s disease in the United States, and 45,000 to 60,000 people are diagnosed annually.
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/118886
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2019-2030. For the study, 2019-2017 has been utilized as historical data, 2018 as the base year, and 2019-2030, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Salient Trends of the ENT Surgical Navigation Systems Market
- Stryker in 2018 had decided to unveil its new Target Guided Surgery (TGS) navigation system, especially for functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) procedures. Stryker had also planned to display the TGS platform at the Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings (COSM) in Maryland. This system can be used to examine patient anatomy and is also beneficial in the planning and execution of surgical approaches with intraoperative guidance. Target Guided Surgery navigation provides advanced image guidance and visualization to physicians for performing surgeries.
- Medtronic plc announced the global launch of the StealthStation ENT in the year 2017, its surgical navigation system designed for treating illnesses with the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) anatomy. Medtronic had also received U.S. Food and Drug Administration 510k clearance and C.E. (Conformité Européenne) Mark for StealthStation ENT. It uses a proprietary electromagnetic (E.M.) tracking technology and works by generating an electromagnetic field around the target patient anatomy during surgery. The instrument\’s positioning is dynamically tracked throughout a surgery like a GPS.
- Acclarent, Inc, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies* in the year 2018 had announced the U.S. commercial launch of TruDi, a real-time, three-dimensional (3D) navigation system for ENT surgeries. According to Acclarent, the TruDi Navigation System had received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) It is specifically designed for ENT surgeons for conducting endoscopic sinus surgery procedures
- Stryker in the year 2019, had signed an agreement to acquire Mobius Imaging and its sister company GYS Tech, also known as Cardan Robotics, for $370m in cash. This acquisition had helped Stryker to support its Spine division and enter into the intraoperative imaging market.
- Brainlab, in the year 2019, had announced the acquisition of Medineering, a developer of application-specific robotic technologies. This strategic acquisition move has improved the Brainlab portfolio in cranial surgery and has also proved beneficial for spinal surgery; This acquisition also had helped Brainlab to the open hardware architecture for Brainlab digital ecosystem for surgery
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Stryker (U.S.), Medtronic (Ireland), Brainlab (Germany), Karl Storz (Germany), Intuitive Surgical (U.S.), Hansen Medical (U.S.), Accuray (U.S.), Acclarent Inc (U.S.), Fiagon (Germany), ClaroNav (Canada) are the key players in the ENT Surgical Navigation Systems market.
- By Type segment, the Optical Navigation systems are widely used as it provides better visualization to the surgeons in performing surgeries. It held the largest market share of about 57.1% in the year 2018 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.8%.
- By application segment, functional endoscopy sinus surgery has obtained the largest market share of about 48.2% and is expected to rise with a CAGR of 4.3 % in the forecast due to a rise in the incidences of sinusitis.
- ENT surgery in the application segment obtained a significant growth in the market value of about USD 23.8 million in the year 2018.
- The Asia Pacific held a market share of 19.3% in the year 2018 due to a rise in patient pool in the region and also due to lifestyle habits like smoking. Asia Pacific is expected to rise by 2030, with a CAGR of 5.5%.
- North America held a significant market share of 35.1% in the year 2018 due to better healthcare facilities and government funding for research and development in the region and is expected to rise with a CAGR of 4.2% in the forecast period.
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019-2030 For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the ENT Surgical Navigation Systems Market on the basis of types, applications end use, and region.
Types Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- Optical Navigation
- Electromagnetic Navigation
Applications Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- Functional Endoscopy Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- ENT Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
TABLE OF CONTENT
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Distribution Channel
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019 – 2030
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro-Economic Indicators
Chapter 4. Global ENT Surgical Navigation Systems Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global ENT Surgical Navigation Systems Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.3. Market Indicators Analysis
4.3.1. Market Drivers Analysis
126.96.36.199. Rise in the incidences of ENT related disorders
188.8.131.52. Rise in the geriatric population
184.108.40.206. Rising awareness about precision treatments
4.3.2. Market Restraints Analysis
220.127.116.11. High expenditure cost of treatment
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter\’s Five Forces Analysis
Chapter 5. Global ENT Surgical Navigation Systems Market by Types Insights & Trends
5.1. Types Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2030
5.2. Optical Navigation
5.2.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2019 – 2030 (USD Million)
5.2.2. Market estimates and forecast, by region, 2019 – 2030 (USD Million)
5.3. Electromagnetic Navigation
5.3.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2019 – 2030 (USD Million)
5.3.2. Market estimates and forecast, by region, 2019 – 2030 (USD Million)
Chapter 6. Global ENT Surgical Navigation Systems Market by Applications Insights & Trends
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/118886/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: