The global Fixed & Mobile C-arms market was valued at USD 2,282.9 Billion in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 2,989.8 Million by the year 2032, at a CAGR of 3.8%. C-arm in the medical sector has derived its name based on its C shaped arm. C-arm is an imaging scanner intensifier. These intensifiers convert X-rays into visible light at a greater intensity. After the intensifying effect, the viewer can see the structure of the imaged object more easily as compared to that of mere fluorescent lights.
They are used in X-rays systems to convert low-intensity X-rays into high-intensity visible light output. Though C-arms are used primarily for medical applications of fluoroscopic imaging during surgical, orthopedic, emergency care procedures, and critical care units, they exhibit characteristics of radiographic capabilities. The major market players are adopting new and innovative technologies to be used in the C-arms in order to sustain the competitive market environment and increase their customer base. For example, GE Healthcare, a major market player, introduced various programs, enhancements and customizations based on the cost, clinical dose, workflow and ergonomics. A substantial increase in the demand for c-arms is experienced owing to an increase in the geriatric population and cases of road accidents and sports injury. Additionally, other factors like growing advancements in healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors coupled increased investment in medical sector are expected to drive the demand for flexible and mobile C-arms in the market.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119274
Fixed & mobile C-arms market projected a continuous growth based on an increase in surgical procedures, rising number of hospitals and increased need for radiology operations. In order to maintain their position in the market, the manufacturers are offering advanced features in their products. For example, the Siemens Healthineers introduced ‘Cios Connect’, a C-arm equipment that serves multiple purposes, is proven image intensifier technology and ideally suited for trauma and urology surgery. However, strict government rules on regulations imposed of manufacture of imaging devices, longer exposures of radiations emitted from the device can be harmful to the health, high price of the C-arm devices and increase in preference for Flat Panel Detectors (FDPs) is expected to be major challenges to the market. The mentioned factors are expected to restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
Salient Trends of the Fixed & Mobile C-arms Market
- Applications of imaging systems in surgeries like cardiovascular, urology is increasing significantly and are present in almost all well-equipped hospitals. Experts use C-arms for intraoperative images during surgeries, cardiology, vascular surgery, orthopedic, and traumatology.
- One of the major trends in C-arm application is its property of integration, which allows the C-arms to easily integrate with other clinical systems like information systems or other imaging systems. This increases the demand and application of C-arms in the healthcare sector.
- Imaging system devices provide high-resolution X-ray images in real-time that help experts to monitor progress at every point during the operation and immediately make a required correction, which not only gives better treatment results but also help the patient recover faster.
- C-arms are used in several applications of the medical and healthcare sector, and their applications are expected to increase over time owing to an increase in the adoption of technologically advanced instruments.
- High competition in the fixed and mobile C-arms market has led to an increase in investments for research and development activities compelling the manufacturers to launch new products and adopt innovative and advanced technologies.
- Mobile c-arms are expected to dominate the market for C-arms on accounts of its increasing applications in cardiology, urology, gastroenterology, traumatology, and neurosurgery.
- North America is expected to dominate the regional market of fixed and mobile C-arms owing to highly developed healthcare and medical infrastructure, adoption of advanced techniques and strategies.
- Expansion of Flat Panel Detectors (FPDs), government-imposed rules and regulations, the high price of the equipment, and harmful radiations emitted by the C-arm equipment are the major hindrance for the market growth during 2019-2032.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
GE Healthcare, Shimadzu Corp., ATON GmbH, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, Hologic Inc., Toshiba Medical System Corp., Othoscan Inc. and Hitachi Ltd
- Pain Management segment is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market segment during the forecast period 2019-2032 with a CAGR of 4.4% and is expected to reach USD 816 million by the end of the forecast period.
- Orthopedics and Trauma segment was valued at 640.9 million in 2023 and is expected to grow at the largest rate of 4.1%, owing to the improved results obtained on using C-arms for orthopedics and trauma coupled with reduced risks of complexities.
- C-arms have wide applications in orthopedics and trauma surgeries owing to their properties like higher precision, good image quality, versatility, increased efficiency, and operability.
- The market for the Fixed C-arm device type segment is expected to reach USD 645 million by the year 2032, growing at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period.
- The Cardiovascular surgery application segment is expected to register a CAGR of 3.4% during 2019-2032.
- The demand for C-arms is growing substantially as these devices allow the experts to understand the intensity of the disease by allowing real-time view in image-guided surgeries.
- The market for pain management is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the applications segment owing to the major factors like faster workflow, greater maneuverability in pain management, and higher resolution, which eventually is expected to drive the market growth of this segment.
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the Fixed & Mobile C-arms market is expected to remain the highest growing segment during 2019-2032, at a CAGR of 4.7%, owing to the high target patients and increased government initiatives coupled with increased investment for R&D activities in developing nations such as China & India.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the Fixed & Mobile C-arms market on the basis of device type, Application type, end use, and region:
Device Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Fixed C-arms
- Mobile C-arms
- Full size C-arms
- Mini C-arms
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Pain Management
- Orthopedics & Trauma
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Academic Research Institutes
- Nursing Homes
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119274/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: