The Global Fluid Management Equipment market is forecast to reach USD 17.66 Billion by 2032, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Fluids are an integral aspect in the functioning of the body and maintaining the normal functioning of all the organs. The importance of fluids in health care service results in high demand and emphasis on fluid management, which in turn contributes to the growth of the sector.
In patient care fluid management is a critical aspect, particularly in inpatient medical setting. The fact that each care user requires considerable consideration of individual fluid needs, results in making fluid management both integrating and challenging. It plays a pivotal role for any patient admitted to hospital. For managing fluids, understanding the difference between fluid replacement and maintenance fluids is required. In maintenance fluids, addressing the basic physiological needs of the care user including insensible and sensible fluid losses is required. In case of fluid replacement, it transcends the regular physiologic losses and conditions like severe cutaneous burns, diarrhea or vomiting. In order to cater to these aspects of managing fluids, fluid management equipment plays pivotal role. In this regard, expansion of the healthcare sector, rising incidence rate of chronic diseases are some of the factors supporting the growth of the sector.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119217
Though various supporting factors are propelling the growth of the sector, adverse factors like, increasing competition among market players and increasing preference for simplified & consolidated equipment and need for cost control to gain competitive lead are some of the factors that may have negative impact on the growth of the market.
In regards to region, North America can be seen to dominate the industry. The dominance of the region is attributed to well-established healthcare sector, high incidence rate chronic conditions like cancer, which results in high demand for these equipment in this region.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country wise statistics of the Fluid Management Equipment market from the period 2023-2032. While 2022 & 2023 has been utilized as historical data, 2023 is considered the base year. 2023-2032 have been derived as forecasts.
- Estimation of the market size along with historical and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various types’ of alternatives available have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- The regulatory framework of each region.
- Regional up-coming research and application outlook.
- Status of on-going developments.
- Regional prevalence of Fluid Management Equipment has been mapped.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Fluid Management Equipment Market
- The Fluid Management Equipment a market is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.8% during the forecast period and reach USD 66 Billion in 2032.
- Various initiatives taken by the market players are supporting the growth of the market. One of such mentionable initiative is new launches. As an instance, in September 2019, Serres, one of the mentionable market players, launched Serres Saga®. With the launch of the product, Serres pioneered in surgical fluid management. Thus, such initiatives by the market would not only positively impact the market position of Serres, but it would boost the overall growth of the market.
- Continuously increasing occurrence rate of chronic conditions, is also fostering the growth of the market. With increasing chronic conditions like cancer, these management equipment are witnessing growing demand in oncology.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Stryker, Smiths Medical, Olympus, Fresenius Medical Care, CONMED, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Ecolab Inc., Ecolab Inc., Smiths Group PLC and Serres.
The companies have focused on various strategies like new product launches, collaboration, agreements, acquisitions, and mergers to strengthen their market position and expand the market share.
- The valuation for Fluid Management Equipment market was USD 10.60 Billion in 2018, and it is forecasted to have a growth rate of 5.8% during the forecast period.
- In context to Product Type, the Infusion therapy products segment can be seen to lead the market occupying the largest market share of more than 50.0% in 2018, with a growth rate of 5.8% during the forecast period. The market share occupied by the Infusion therapy products segment is attributed to the high demand for infusion therapy that is needed for dealing every aspects of medication infusion and fluid with the help of subcutaneous or intravenous application. Such wide arena of application of infusion therapy results in high demand for these equipment in the healthcare sector.
- In context to Application, the Oncology segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 6.7% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 13.0% of the market by 2032. The growth rate witnessed by the Oncology segment is attributed to increasing occurrence rate of cancer and applicability of these equipment in treating such serious condition where the patient does not respond to oral antibiotics, which contributes to the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
- In regards to End-user, the Diagnostic centers segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 6.8% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold 16.3% of the market by 2032. The growth rate witnessed by this segment is attributed to the increasing awareness about the importance of early diagnosis of the conditions like cancer, developments in diagnostic tools, and its positive impact of these management equipment in providing diagnostic treatment, which is contributing to the growing popularity of diagnostic centers.
- In regards to Region, North America held the largest market share of more than 25.0% in 2018, with a growth rate of 5.9% during the forecast period. The market dominance of the region is attributed to the high incidence rate of the disease, technological advancements in the healthcare sector, and incorporation of these advancements in the healthcare sector, which is supporting the expansion of the market in this region.
Segments Covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this report, have segmented the global Fluid Management Equipment market, according to Product Type, Application, End-user, and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Infusion therapy products
- Endoscopic fluid management products
- Renal fluid management product
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Diagnostic centers
- Home care settings
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119217/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: