The gastrointestinal devices market is projected to grow at a rate of 6.7% in terms of value, from 2023 to reach USD 14.38 Billion by 2032. The gastroenterology is the branch of medical science pertaining to the health of the digestive system, or the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. The gastrointestinal devices include all the equipment involved in the gastrointestinal procedures, diagnosis, treatment, analysis, testing, and others. Hepatology, transplantation, gastrointestinal cancer, pancreatic disease, chronic inflammation of the digestive tract and reflux esophagitis, to name a few are some of the most common gastrointestinal diseases that require the gastrointestinal devices for treatment and procedures.
The global gastrointestinal devices market is growing at a substantial pace as the number of gastrointestinal patients are drastically being propelled globally. Rising incidences of geriatric and pediatric gastroenterological disorders are some of the key reasons the market penetration for the gastrointestinal devices for gastrointestinal procurement procedures and treatments are increasing year on year. Improving healthcare facilities in the developing regions are effectively helping in the market growth. An increased awareness about healthcare & wellness, changing gastrointestinal disease patterns, government patronage, and escalating volumes of gastroenterological healthcare services is expected to take part in the rapid growth of this market. Among end-users, the hospitals segment is leading in the market owing to the incorporation and adoption of the highest number of gastrointestinal devices in hospitals. Medical stores & brand outlet is dominating the market but a higher growth rate has been forecasted for the online retailing sub-segment.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119244
North America held the highest market share of about 34.4% in 2023 in the gastrointestinal devices market. North American market is being propelled by increasing incidents of geriatric gastroenterological diseases and increasing expenditure in healthcare cases. APAC, due to its record number of patients of gastrointestinal disorders including gastroesophageal reflux disease, and colon cancer, coupled with a drastic increase in the number of multispecialty healthcare centers in this region, is growing with the fastest CAGR of 9.0% throughout the forecast period. China, India, and Japan are some of the most valuable contributors in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country wise statistics of the global Gastrointestinal Devices market from the period 2023-2032. While 2023 & 2032 has been utilized as historical data, 2023 is considered the base year. 2023-2032 have been derived as forecasts.
- Estimation of the market size along with historical and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various types of alternatives available have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- The regulatory framework of each region.
- Regional up-coming research and application outlook.
- Status of on-going developments.
- Regional prevalence of ambulatory care services has been mapped.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Gastrointestinal Devices Market
- Functional Dyspepsia, gastroesophageal reflux disease, colorectal cancer are few of the common diseases that have been a significant concern for the age groups of 45 to 75. Geriatric gastrointestinal disorders have the highest patient counts among the total number of gastrointestinal procedures worldwide. Unhealthy diet, large intake of the rich and fast food are some crucial reasons why the number of patients under these diseases are intensifying. The gastrointestinal devices are predominantly used by all the end-users for treating and diagnosing the patients. Clearly, the growing incidences of gastrointestinal diseases and the extensive use of the gastrointestinal devices in the procedures of those diseases are the key drivers of this market.
- High costs related to the advanced gastrointestinal devices is expected to restrain the market share as most of the mediocre and low volume hospitals often refrain from buying the advanced modern devices for their gastrointestinal procedures. Increase in the operation and treatment price is supposedly not to be appreciated by the patients, and investing extra money in those devices would not be a sustainable business model for those hospitals.
- The hospitals around the world have hugely been incorporating the gastrointestinal devices to test, diagnose, treat, operate, and other aids during the procedures and analysis of the gastrointestinal diseases. The hospitals sub-segment is expected to reach a market share of 49.8% by 2032, and the CAGR is forecasted to be 6.8% during the period 2023 – 2032.
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography is a diagnostic test done using the X-Ray to examine the duodenum, papilla of vater, the bile ducts, the gallbladder and the pancreatic duct. The Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography Devices (ERCP) sub-segment consisting of the side-viewing duodenoscope, forward-viewing duodenoscope, dual lumen forward-viewing endoscope, and others, is expected to reach a market share of 14.4% by 2032.
- European region is forecasted to witness a significant growth in the overall market, with 27.6% of market possession by 2032, having grown with a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Germany holds some of the most prominent players in this region.
- APAC, owing to the higher count of the gastrointestinal patients coupled with remarkable advancements in the healthcare sectors in China, India, and Japan, is expected to grow with the fastest CAGR of 9.0% throughout the forecast period.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Covidien Ltd, Boston Scientific Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, CONMED Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic PLC, and Cook Group Incorporated.
- The valuation for the global gastrointestinal devices market was USD 7.49 Billion in 2023, and it is forecasted to reach USD 14.38 Billion by 2032.
- In the end-users segment, clinics & diagnostic centers sub-segment is predicted to generate a revenue of USD 3.86 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
- Biopsy devices sub-segment is forecasted to achieve a market share of 12.2% by 2032, growing with a CAGR of 7.8% throughout the period 2020 to 2032.
- Endoscopic ultrasound sub-segment had a market share of 14.7% in 2032, having grown with a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
- Capsule endoscopy sub-segment in the devices type segment is calculated to achieve a market share of 14.1% by the year 2032. The segment is calculated to achieve the fastest CAGR of 11.2% throughout the forecast period due to the real-time visualization of entire small intestine and a faster as well as easier diagnosis system.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this report,have segmented the global gastrointestinal devices market on the basis of devices type, sales channel, end-users, and region:
Devices Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- GI Videoscopes
- Biopsy Devices
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography Devices (ERCP)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Hemostasis Devices
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Online Retailing
- Medical Stores & Brand Outlet
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Clinics & Dialysis Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119244/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/