The global gynecological devices market size was significantly robust in 2022, and revenue is to expand at a steady CAGR during the forecast period. Growing female population, rising awareness regarding advantages of early detection, and accessible therapies, are some key factors contributing significantly to market revenue growth. Other factors driving revenue growth of the market, include increasing demand for gynecological treatments, coupled with rising frequency of sexually transmitted illnesses. Prevalence of these illnesses was found to be greater among people between age group of 15 and 24. Furthermore, growing adoption of gynecological treatment is expected to improve utilization rates over the period.
Global market is expected to experience steady growth due to increasing number of operations owing to expanding population, growing awareness, and rising disposable income around the world. Early detection of illness is critical for development of treatment plans. This has led to growing focus on creating high awareness among patients by government and regulatory bodies. One important trend in global market for gynecological devices is shifting from alternative and potentially harmful therapies towards mechanical uterine tissue removal techniques. The goal of mechanical uterine tissue removal devices is to remove uterine growths or tissues, while maintaining integrity of uterus to avoid complications, like infertility. Usage of wand rather than blade prevents severe injuries to uterine lining and tissue. Furthermore, introduction of advanced gadgets is leading to less discomfort, improved efficiency, and an increase in healthcare spending, and advantageous reimbursement policies, contributing to market growth of gynecological devices. However, factors such as regulatory clearance delays and rigorous government rules are expected to hamper market expansion to some extent over the forecast period.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119461
Global market for gynecological devices is influenced by growth in gynecological diseases, such as ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, uterine cancer, vaginal cancer, and vulvar cancer. A comprehensive strategy that combines prevention, early diagnosis, effective screening, and treatment programs is expected to lower high cancer death rate. As a result, there is a significant demand for gynecological devices globally.
Coated and uncoated stainless steel gynecological devices are designed to help physicians work efficiently and provide best possible care for patients. For surgery and examination purposes, gynecological equipment is widely utilized in hospitals, clinics, research institutes, and diagnostic labs. Fluid management devices, pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices, gynecological forceps, gynecological curettes, endometrial ablation devices, and pelvic organ prolapse repair devices are some of gynecological devices available in market. Clinical competence and technologies adopted in minimally invasive procedures have experienced steady development. Rising need for innovative technology in equipment used in minimally invasive hysterectomies is one such example. Growing demand for gynecological gadgets in laparoscopy and endoscopy has further aided in global gynecological devices market revenue growth.
COVID 19 Impact Analysis
- The global gynecological devices market report offers information and expansive coverage of the current scenario in the market, including the impact and changes resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and emergence of variants of the virus.
- The virus outbreak and social distancing norms and restrictions severely disrupted the overall business landscape and operations worldwide.
- Both negative and positive impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have been analyzed and details provided in the report.
- COVID-19 pandemic and lockdowns have resulted in several countries shutting down airports, ports, and commercial and domestic transportation. This had impacted manufacturing activities and operations globally and took a toll on the economy of various countries.
- Complete country-wide lockdowns and partial lockdowns had major impact on demand-side and supply-side on the manufacturing sector.
- Sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity caused a slowdown in production and also resulted in employment loss to a major extent.
- Supply impacts were further compounded due to challenges on the demand-side owing to reduced disposable income, depleting savings, and increased concerns and uncertainties.
- The initial impact of the second wave hit small businesses and retailers the hardest owing to liquidity crunches and stretched working capital.
- Healthcare infrastructure also bore major brunt of the results as systemic issues resulted in inability to accommodate patients and shortage of crucial supplies and medical equipment.
- Companies continue to maintain stringent safety regulations and social distancing norms, and the restrictions on number of workers and personnel allowed to work on work floors and office and factory settings etc., at any given time continues to cause ripple effects across various industries and sectors.
- Emergence of variants of the virus and rise in infection rates during the initial waves and subsequent lockdowns has severely impacted operations and disrupted supply chains.
- Companies are making robust and urgent attempts to get accustomed to restrictions and need to deploy more stringent safety measures for workforce and personnel and to manage operations in a ‘new normal’ currently.
- Revenues have been impacted significantly across sectors and industries, and across all major and developing economies, and companies continue to deploy various strategies and focus on managing core tasks as the challenge continues on a global scale.
- Experts are yet to ascertain whether the situation and challenges will clear up or continue indefinitely, but emergence of new variants and potential outbreaks are expected to remain on the horizon for a few more years.
Global Gynecological Devices Market: Dynamics
Global gynecological equipment market revenue growth is driven by increasing number of older women and growing incidence of illnesses affecting female reproductive systems. Furthermore, market development is aided by factors, such as increased awareness and prevalence of sexually transmitted illnesses among women. In addition, new gadget releases result in reduced discomfort, greater efficiency, and rising healthcare spending, and favorable reimbursement policies, contribute to the growth of the gynecological device industry.
Delayed regulatory clearances and stringent government rules are factors expected to impede the market growth. Besides, COVID-19 has had a significant influence on the gynecology industry, as bulk of gynecological operations are deemed elective. Except for fertility preservation for cancer patients, the majority of nations have ceased therapy. Following the lifting of lockdown restrictions, treatment resumed across several nations. Due to the time-sensitive nature of infertility and long-term influence on population growth, restarting ART treatments was perceived as priority in several nations.
Global Gynecological Devices Market: Type Outlook
Based on type, the global gynecological devices market is segmented into gynecological endoscopy devices, endometrial ablation devices, fluid management systems, female sterilization, contraceptive devices, hand instruments, and diagnostic imaging systems. The gynecological endoscopy devices segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. The revenue growth of this segment is attributed to higher adoption of endoscopy devices with increasing severity of gynecological illness. During the forecast period, the availability of user-friendly, portable, and affordable devices is expected to boost growth of the segment.
Global Gynecological Devices Market: Application Outlook
The market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, and clinics based on application type. The hospital segment is projected to dominate among other application segments in terms of revenue share during the forecast period, primarily attributed to rising incidences of gynecological disorders, and growth in number of gynecological operations performed. Significant changes in female lifestyle have steadily increased their healthcare needs. Need for improved gynecological treatments has increased owing to increasing awareness regarding health and well-being among women. Recognizing this potential, medical device companies around the world have developed innovative gynecological gadgets that are effective and less painful leading to quick recovery among patients.
Global Gynecological Devices Market: Regional Analysis
In 2020, North America gynecological devices market accounted for largest revenue share among other regional markets. This is attributed to presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure, high adoption rate of sophisticated technology, and significant number of qualified professionals. Other factors such as increasing awareness among women, rising incidence of gynecological diseases, and presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure, are also projected to propel market growth over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific market is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR in 2020 owing to rapid increase in procedure volumes due to expanding medical tourism business. Presence of a large patient pool, increasing awareness, and preference for minimally invasive surgeries, as well as increasing government funding and developmental initiatives in healthcare facilities in the region, is expected to propel demand over the forecast period. Furthermore, affordable manufacturing costs in China and India have led to an increase in production facilities, leading to establishment of companies from across the world.
Companies Profiled in the Report:
Boston Scientific Corporation, Cooper Surgical, Inc., Ethicon, Hologic, Inc., Medtronic, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf Gmbh, Stryker Corporation, and Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. KG. are among some of the leading companies operating in global gynecological devices market.
- In 2023, RAIING Medical introduced IFertracker, a wearable thermometer,that connects directly to the user\’s body and measures core body temperature throughout the night while sleeping.
- The growing use of robotic navigation technology for laparoscopy might be regarded as one of the most significant surgical advancements since it is widely known that minimally invasive treatments results in speedier recovery, less blood loss, and short hospital stay.
Report Scope & Segments Covered in the Report:
This report provides historical data points, projections, and revenue growth for each region, major nation, and segment from 2023 to 2032, as well as analysis, industry trends, and consumption pattern information for each region, major country, and segment. The global gynecological devices market report industry trends, drivers, constraints, opportunities, trends, market strategies, segment revenue, and market share contribution by each regional and country. The study also includes industry analysis and competitive landscape, as well as business financials and impact analysis. The report also provides a detailed view of the global gynecological devices market, along with changing dynamics and trends, scenarios, detailed market and regional segmentation, regional landscape, analysis and evaluation, major investments, product offerings, product launches, and details of historical, current, and projected revenues.
For this purpose of this report has segmented global gynecological devices market based on type, application type, and region:
By Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Gynecological Endoscopy Devices
- Endometrial Ablation Devices
- Fluid Management Systems
- Female Sterilization
- Contraceptive Devices
- Hand Instruments
- Diagnostic Imaging Systems
By Component Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Diagnostic Centers
Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119461/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: