The global healthcare gamification market size was $3.3 billion in 2022, and is projected to reach $9 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 11% from 2023 to 2032.
The growing penetration of smartphones is the main factor driving the demand for the global healthcare gamification market during the forecast period. As per bankmycell.com, globally, there are around 6.3 billion smartphone users in 2021, and the number is expected to reach 7.33 billion by 2026. This suggests the demand and penetration of smartphones have increased over the past years and largely boosted the connectivity among users.
The increasing internet penetration in rural parts of the world has also contributed to the growth of the market. Furthermore, with the increasing number of smartphone users, mobile health app developers are incorporating games into digital health monitoring apps to increase patient clinical outcomes. Many mobile healthcare applications offer their users medical information such as diagnosis and treatment and help them manage their health. These applications, with the help of various sensors in a smartwatch or smartphone, help users check and monitor their health conditions. For instance, the dietary intake monitoring app enables dialysis patients to self-monitor their food intake by providing real-time feedback that is, this is a form of personalized healthcare based on individual needs and control. Moreover, this application is useful for all types of users, regardless of their health status.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119557
The global healthcare gamification market analysis is segmented based on game type, application, end-use, and region. By game type, the market is sub-segmented into Exercise Games, Serious Games, and Casual Games. By application, the market is classified into Education, Therapeutic, Prevention, and Others. By end-use, the market is classified into Consumer Based and Enterprise Based. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the global healthcare gamification industry are Mango Health, Nike, Fitbit, Bunchball, Ayogo Health, Microsoft, Hubbub Health, EveryMove, Akili Interactive labs, and JawBone, among others.
The serious game is predicted to be the fastest growing sub-segment during the forecast period. Serious games are gaining momentum in the global healthcare gamification market forecast. These games are developed using 3D computer technologies and are more often associated with education and entertainment. Serious games are educational tools and are used for educating patients and medical practitioners. Serious games are capable of making a change in the behavior of the patient. Increasing penetration and development of serious healthcare games is the main factor driving the demand for serious games during the forecast period.
The therapeutic application sub-segment is anticipated to be the fastest growing during the forecast period. Video games are widely used in healthcare settings to distract the patient from pain and psychological trauma. Video games have helped patients who are dealing with disorders like depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). These games not only improve health but also result in more patient satisfaction by providing them with the right gaming tools for therapy. The increasing use of healthcare games by medical practitioners to engage patients during various therapies is projected to drive the market during the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific has the largest market share and is predicted to be dominating the market during the forecast period due to the increasing smartphone adoption and digital healthcare apps. Furthermore, improving healthcare infrastructure and the growing use of wearable devices for tracking health will further boost the market during the forecast period.
The Europe region is expected to be the fastest growing region across the globe during the forecast period. The growth of the market is attributed to factors such as the growing acceptance of gamified models throughout the healthcare system, the rising prevalence of chronic diseases, and use of wearable devices. Such factors are expected to propel the growth of the region.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- The report provides exclusive and comprehensive analysis of the global healthcare gamification market trends along with the healthcare gamification market forecast.
- The report elucidates the healthcare gamification market opportunity along with key drivers, and restraints of the market. It is a compilation of detailed information, inputs from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain, and quantitative and qualitative assessment by industry analysts.
- Porter’s five forces analysis helps analyze the potential of the buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the market for strategy building.
- The report entailing the healthcare gamification market analysis maps the qualitative sway of various industry factors on market segments as well as geographies.
- The data in this report aims on market dynamics, trends, and developments affecting the healthcare gamification market growth
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Healthcare Gamification Market.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for healthcare gamification increased due to the increased adoption of digital health apps.
- Therapy centers, fitness institutes, and community centers were not functional during the COVID-19 pandemic. These compel people to use digital healthcare apps and tools to track their health.
- Digital health care and fitness apps were available alternatives for most people to track their daily activities and fitness regime. These propel the demand for the healthcare gamification market during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In-person meetings with Medical practitioners, therapists, and consultants was limited, as a result, several digital healthcare tool developer incorporated prescription and medication tracking in the digital health monitoring apps.
Segments Covered in the Report:
|Game Type||Application||End User|
|By Region||Key Market Players|
||Fitbit, Inc, Ayogo Health Inc, hubbub health, inc, Microsoft, Bunchball inc, EveryMove, Akili Interactive Labs, Inc, CogniFit, Mango Health, Nike, Inc.|
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1599 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119557/
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: