The global Healthcare Mobility Solutions market was valued at USD 31.1 Billion in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 152.64 Billion by the year 2032, at a CAGR of 21.8%. The healthcare industry begins focusing on digital solutions, which are not only transforming the hospital patient experience while also made accessing health information easier. Presently, the astronomical development of mobility solutions is altering the face of the industry and has developed a natural extension for the healthcare industry.
The industry is increasingly focusing on digitalization and transforming patient care experience and made accessing healthcare information easier. Increasingly, the hospitals are implementing Patient Management software so that physicians can check the patient’s previous health records, examine the current health status and suggest the lab tests to perform at the fingertips. The reliance on electronic resources reduces the clinical decision-making time by half, minimizes the cost involved in treatment and decreases the unnecessary procedures that have to perform
The increasing influence of social media and increased need for point-of-care diagnosis and treatment are fueling the market growth — patient-centered approach and focus on personalized medicine. Rising demand for digitalization and rising expenditure on healthcare, increasing awareness among people are some of the factors driving the growth. Future trends in healthcare mobility include cloud computing, remote data accessibility, artificial intelligence, workflow optimization using location tracking.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119288
However, lack of funding and political instability in developing nations hinder the market growth. In spite of various healthcare programs and funding, healthcare spending in the U.S. is rising continuously. The mobility solutions are seen as a solution to this. Issues like unsecured communication, misuse of patient data, malware and ransom attacks, device loss leading to leaking of sensitive data, and misuse of location tracking services are some of the issues creating hindrances to the growth of industry.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Salient Trends of the Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market
- The North American region is one of the fastest-growing regions in the industry. The rapid growth of this market can be attributed to the adoption of various mobility solutions like wearable devices including bands and watches that provide daily health monitoring.
- Patient care management sub-segment of the Enterprise application segment held the largest share in the mobility solutions industry.
- The chronic care management segment in the mHealth applications segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the period 2019 to 2032. Increasing incidences of chronic diseases across the majority of regions across the globe are the primary driver of this application segment.
- The service providers segment by end-use dominated the market in the year 2023 and is expected to show significant growth during the forecast period
- Multiple locations in hospitals like inpatient wards, clinics, outpatient services, labs, intensive care units, operation theater need to be connected. Mobile applications allow people to connect and collaborate through text, emails or video call to simplify and speed up the treatment
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recognizes the opportunity that mHealth apps provide for improving patient care and increasing patient engagement around managing their own health. However, for mHealth apps that present a risk of harm to consumers if they fail to work as intended, FDA clearance is required. Given the amount of mHealth apps available and that the majority pose limited risk of harm to consumers, the FDA has taken a realistic approach to review of mobile medical applications.
- The advent of wearable health app solutions has had a favorable impact on the market. Doctors receive reports with instant results created by machine learning algorithms, so the time needed for researching and reading papers is reduced, allowing them to focus on treating patients. Surgeons use VR glasses while operating to see X-rays without ever leaving the room and getting distracted from the process.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Oracle Corporation (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Zebra Technologies (U.S.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), AT&T Inc. (U.S.), Cisco Systems (U.S.), Omron Corporation (Japan), and Airstrip Technologies Inc. (U.S.).
- The Mobile devices segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 21.6 % during the forecast period. The deep infiltration of the mobile apps is changing the way patients are given medicinal treatment in the hospital and overcoming all the challenges the medical industry is facing.
- The European market is expected to show substantial growth with a CAGR of 21.4 % during the forecast period. Growth in markets of Europe is driven by the expansion of innovative solutions, faster adoption of smartphones and related innovative connectivity and network, growing number of chronic diseases, and the occurrence of major mobility solution companies in this region
- The market of Latin America and MEA is expected to show significant growth with CAGR of 18.7 % and 17.7 %, respectively. The imminent shortage of physicians drives the market in this region such that it forces the population to more dependable on services that can reduce their travel time.
- The mHealth applications segment is expected to reach USD 60.87 Billion by the year 2032, showing significant growth. This market is driven by the increase in popularity of mobile and wireless technologies to promote the achievement of health objectives (mHealth) can change the face of health service delivery across the globe
- In 2023, the Enterprise Mobility Platforms segment was valued at 19.16 Billion and was expected to grow at a high rate of 21.4%.
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the healthcare mobility solutions market is expected to remain the highest rising segment during 2019-2032, at a CAGR of 22.1 %. The growth of this segment is due to the rising number of healthcare systems such as nursing homes, clinics, hospitals and other ambulatory care settings. Also, the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, as well as disorders also anticipated to lead the healthcare mobility solutions market growth.
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the Healthcare Mobility Solutions market on the basis of products and services, application, end use and region:
Products and Services Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Mobile Devices
- Mobile Computers
- RFID Scanners
- Barcode Scanners
- Mobile Applications (Apps)
- Enterprise Mobility Platforms
Application Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Enterprise Solutions
- Patient Care Management
- Patient Monitoring
- Case Management
- Medication Administration
- Patient Id (PPID)/Patient Tracking
- Specimen Collection and Tracking
- Dietary and Nutrition
- Infectious Disease Monitoring/Field Data Collection
- Other Patient Care Management Solutions
- Operations Management
- Patient Admissions/Discharge
- Revenue Management/Billing
- Claims Processing
- Asset and Facilities Management
- Materials Management
- Workforce Management
- Time and Attendance Management
- Other Solutions
- mHealth Applications (Patient-centric Applications)
- Chronic Care Management
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Health
- Sleep Monitoring
- Medication Management
- Other mHealth Applications
End Use Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119288/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: