The study includes an overall analysis of the Healthcare Temperature Monitoring Devices Market and evaluates key trends to forecast the output for the coming years from 2022-2032. For the study 2023 and 2020 are the historical year, 2021 is the base year, 2022-2032 is the forecast period. This study will help give the reader an extensive idea about the market size, share, trends, and growth opportunities of this particular industry in the current and upcoming years.
Healthcare Temperature Monitoring Devices Market: Introduction
The growing technological advancements in the self-care segment, increasing demands for the disposable thermometers, the innovation of cost-effective and accurate devices due to competition in the market are the key driving forces of the temperature monitoring system market. Temperature monitoring devices are important for safe and efficient patient care. Temperature monitoring is also crucial to avoid hypothermia and hyperthermia. Temperature regulation is important to avoid any kind of antigenic response, inflammation, infections, and others. These devices are cost-effective and convenient.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119512
Healthcare Temperature Monitoring Devices Market: Dynamics
- The Healthcare Temperature Monitoring Devices Market is forecasted to reach USD XX billion by 2032 from USD XX billion in 2023, at a CAGR of 4.79%. Growing prevalence of infectious diseases, surging number of surgical procedures, blood transfusion procedures, rising awareness about regular temperature monitoring, and demand for advanced temperature monitoring devices are the key factors anticipated to drive the growth of the sector during the forecast period.
- Some restraints on industry growth include the high cost of advanced temperature monitoring devices and low awareness of regular temperature monitoring in certain countries.
- The threat of mercury poisoning due to the use of mercury in thermometers has always been a crucial concern, which led to the development of infrared and digital thermometers.
- Digital thermometers are more preferred among the customers as they are faster, easy, quick, economical, and precise. Due to this, digital thermometers hold the largest share.
Healthcare Temperature Monitoring Devices Market: Competitive Landscape
In 2018, Philips and Samsung electronics collaborated to connect Samsung’s ARTIK Smart IOT platform to Philips Health Suite Digital Platform, to address the increasing demand for connected healthcare systems.
- The merger of Medtronic plc and Covidien plc
- Midas completes the acquisition Microlife Corporation
- Acquisition of Kaz Inc. by Helen of Troy
Healthcare Temperature Monitoring Devices Market: Regional Outlook:
Healthcare Temperature Monitoring Devices Industry is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
North America accounts for the largest share due to the increase in health awareness and the growing base of the geriatric population.
Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at a growing rate in the forecast period due to increasing demand for cosmetic surgeries, pediatric population, growing prevalence of lifestyle diseases, rising incidences of infectious diseases, efforts of the government for improved healthcare infrastructure, rising health concerns and increased healthcare facilities.
In China and India, most hospitals and households have shifted towards digital thermometers replacing the traditional mercury-based thermometers.
Key coverage of the report
- This report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Healthcare Temperature Monitoring Devices Market and detailed analysis of market share, size, and growth rate for leading segments. A growing trend is observed and predicted in the penetration of the industry over the years.
- Market share analysis of prominent industry players.
- Market forecasts of major segments and leading regions.
- Key Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Threats, Opportunities, Challenges, Recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in important business segments based on accurate estimations.
- Competitive landscaping mapping key trends.
Healthcare Temperature Monitoring Devices Market: Segmentation
By Type (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2023–2032)
- Table Top Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Hand Held Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Wearable Continuous Monitoring Thermometers
- And Others
By Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2023–2032)
Healthcare Temperature Monitoring Devices Market: Leading Participants
- Helen of Troy Limited
- Omron Healthcare
- Microlife Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2023–2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119512/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: