The global hematological cancers therapeutics market was valued at USD 38.08 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 80.35 Billion by year 2030, at a CAGR of 9.83 percent. Increasing incidences of blood cancers across the globe will drive the demand for the hematological cancers therapeutics. Additionally, technological advancements in the field of hematological cancers therapeutics are also expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period
The Asia Pacific is an emerging market for Hematological Cancers Therapeutics. China dominates the Asia Pacific hematological cancers therapeutics with a major share of Asia-Pacific Market. A favorable regulatory scenario in China has boosted trials, and high prevalence of target diseases is speculated to contribute to the market growth during the forecast period.
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119072
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the year 2022 to 2030. The data from the years 2016-2017 has been utilized for historical data, 2022 as the base year and 2019-2026 period have been outlined to derive forecasts.
- Estimation of market value along with historical and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various types of hematological cancer therapeutics have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- Healthcare Regulatory framework of each region.
- Regional up-coming pharmaceutical development outlook.
- Government initiatives to support hematological cancer research and development.
- Regional hematological therapeutics launches have been mapped.
- Company overview of key players
- Strategic Initiatives adopted by companies
- Product offering and Ratings
Salient Trends of the Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market
- Hematological Cancers Therapeutics market is rising at a high growth rate of 10.5 percent in the Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe.
- High prevalence of blood cancer across the globe is a chief contributing factor of the market growth. For instance, as of 2022, an estimated number of 174,250 individuals in the U.S. are likely to be affected by leukemia, lymphoma or myeloma. In 2022, among 1,735,350 new cancer cases diagnosed in the U.S., 10% of the share is likely to be held by leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma.
- Owing to pressure for the development of new drugs in lieu of upcoming patent expiries of several drugs by 2026, the leading market players of Hematology Cancer Therapeutics market are focusing on obtaining successful clinical trials to launch new drugs in the market.
- Growth in the blood cancer therapeutics market is supported by funding from government as well as private bodies across the globe.
- A USD 10 billion investment has been fueled particularly in Car-T, in Chinese biotechnology companies
- Slow Adoption of Technologies in emerging economies such as Asia Pacific, Middle-east & Africa, and Latin America
- Government hospital spending and infrastructure development rate across the globe has increased by 7 % during the period 2016-2017, with a majority of the new additions being derived from the Asia Pacific region.
- Revenue generated under the academic research segment is expected to be the slowest paced in comparison with the hospitals and clinics across the globe.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Roche, Celgene, Johnson & Johnson, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Siemens AG, Mindray Medical, Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, AbbVie, HemoCue AB, Sysmex, and Novartis
- The valuation for Pharmacological Therapies market was USD 38.08 Billion in 2017 and is expected to grow to USD 80.35 Billion by 2030. Growth in the pharmaceutical sector is primarily driven by the research and developments in the area of cancer therapeutics and rising prevalence of target diseases across the globe.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness a CAGR of 10.5 percent in the forecast period. China is estimated to be the key revenue generating region. Medical tourism in China, India, and Singapore, is also contributing to the increasing revenue in these regions.
- Pharmacological Therapies are likely to contribute to the overall growth. While revenue from Stem Cell Transplantation is expected to increase from around USD 7.0 billion in 2017 to USD 14.3 billion by 2026.
- North America is anticipated to be a chief revenue generating region.
- The Clinical Laboratories are projected to deliver the highest growth rate of 10.4 percent.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and analyses the market trends in each sub-segment from 2022 to 2030. For this study, Reports and Data have segmented the global Hematological Cancers Therapeutics market on the basis of type, end user, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2022–2030)
- Pharmacological Therapies
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Surgery and Radiation Therapy
- Anemia Treatment
- Thrombosis Treatment
- Neutropenia Treatment
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2022–2030)
- Clinical Laboratories
- Academic and Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2022–2030)
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East Asia
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119072/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: