The global Hemolysis Agent for Blood Cell Analyzer Market is estimated to reach USD 914.4 Million by 2030, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the increasing number of age-related ailments such as liver, kidney, and heart along with an increase in the aging population worldwide. Lead poisoning and sickle cell disease are the reason for increased clinical testing in various regions, which leads to the predominance of blood-related disorders such as hereditary spherocytosis, identification of abnormal hemoglobin’s, cytochemistry on blood and bone marrow, and chronic granulomatous disease. These factors are further expected to drive the market.
Hemolysis agent for blood cell analyzer are frequently used in the determination of health condition of a person by examining fluid body samples like blood and urine. The enhanced preference for preventive healthcare has encouraged the demand for early detection and treatment of age-related health conditions, which in turn, will increase the growth of hemolysis agent for blood cell analyzers market in the forecast period.
North America accounted for the largest market share of 22.30% in 2018, encouraged by a world-class healthcare infrastructure with technologically advanced practice, a high number of people with blood related problems, higher spending, strict guidelines and appearance of leading industry players in the region. The dominance of the regional market is associated mainly with the rising demand for blood cell analyzers in several clinical settings. The market in U.S. is expected to boost the North America industry due to the increasing predominance of age-related ailments such as liver, kidney, and heart copulated with the growing geriatric population. Adoption of new technologies will further propel the growth of the hemolysis agent for blood cell analyzer market.
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119047
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country wise statistics of Hemolysis Agent for Blood Cell Analyzer Market from the period 2022-2030. While 2016-2017 has been utilized as historical data, 2018 is considered the base year. 2019-2030 have been derived as forecasts.
- Estimation of Market size along with historic and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various types of Hemolysis Agent for Blood Cell Analyzer Market technique have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- Regional up-coming Hemolysis Agent for Blood Cell Analyzer Market outlook.
- Regional prevalence of the Market has been mapped.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Market share analysis of the top industry Types
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the Market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Hemolysis Agent for Blood Cell Analyzer Market
- The Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% in terms of value and reach USD 914.4 Million in 2030.
- The expanding use of blood cell analyzers in diagnosing blood transfusion-transmitted infections globally is a crucial factor emphasizing the market. Various instances of blood donations in some emerging and developed countries is a leading trend bolstering the demand for the market. Also, the widely emerging application of blood cell analyzers in the evaluation of cardiovascular diseases and the frequency of bone marrow disorders are key trends boosting the market.
- The high expense of electronic instruments has hindered their adoption in several less developed nations. This despite the fact that, the demand for high-quality solutions for enhancing the laboratory workflow and improving customer patient care is anticipated to spur advancement in automated blood cell analyzers. The innovative use of reagents, and flow Cytometry by manufacturers is expected to aid the growth of the market. Moreover, the research for novel plasma-based therapeutics is anticipated to bring exciting opportunities for market players in the coming years.
- Less than 500 ml market of the product segment accounts for the largest share of 38.92% in 2018, this is mainly due to the vital role played by the analyzers to detect, diagnose, and provide useful data for further studies, regarding different ailments.
- These analyzers are majorly required while detecting blood transfusion-transmitted infections. With a surge occurring in cases where blood transfusion is necessary, the global blood analyzer market is expected to expand with leaps and bounds during the next few years. Blood donation programs too are witnessing a substantial rise in recent times, consequently proving beneficial for the market’s progress. Moreover, a rise in cardiovascular diseases and bone-marrow ailments too has been responsible for boosting growth in this market.
- The clinical market of the application segment accounts for the largest share of 29.30% of the global Market in 2018, due to chronic lead poisoning and sickle cell disease, boosting the prevalence of blood-related disorders such as cytochemistries on blood and bone marrow, hereditary spherocytosis, identification of abnormal hemoglobin’s, and chronic granulomatous diseases.
- Various emerging and leading market players are launching advanced solutions with new applications for various clinical settings, with a move to consolidate their shares in various regions.
- Other regions such as APAC are estimated to register the highest CAGR of 6.2 %, during the forecast period. APAC is expected to register maximum growth over the forecast period due to the presence of untapped opportunity mainly in the developing economies of China and India. Moreover, increasing awareness regarding rising occurrences of diseases, better health care facilities, and increasing population in various countries has been fueling the growth of the market, and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
Companies considered and profiled in this Market study
Sysmex Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Prokan Electronics Inc., MultiSciences, Biotech, Jinan bolai, Labnovation technologies, Boule Diagnostics AB, DIRUI Industrial, PeproTech (BioGems) and Suzhou Coming.
- The expanding use of blood cell analyzers in diagnosing blood transfusion-transmitted infections globally is a crucial factor emphasizing the market. Various instances of blood donations in some emerging and developed countries are a leading trend bolstering the demand for the market. Also, the widely emerging application of blood cell analyzers in the evaluation of cardiovascular diseases and the frequency of bone marrow disorders are key trends boosting the market.
- The hospital market of the end user segment is valued at USD 175.9 million in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 289.5 million by 2030 with a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period.
- The market players are primarily focused on developing new technologies to meet the requirements of users. Various companies are also involved in numerous merger & acquisitions as their essential strategy is to maintain sufficient market share. These factors are expected to have a positive impact on industry growth over the next few years.
- Sysmex Corporation headquartered in Kobe, Japan was founded in 1968 and together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, development, sale, and export/import of diagnostic instruments, reagents, and related software for the use in hematology, urinalysis, immunochemistry, clinical chemistry, and hemostasis. It offers three-part and five-part white blood cell differentiation instruments for use in hematology; systems for high volume testing in labs; and hematology analyzers for animals
- APAC accounts for a Market share of 20.10% in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 164.6 million by 2030. Several emerging and leading players are launching comprehensive and advanced solutions with new applications for different clinical settings, with a move to consolidate their shares in various regions.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2022 to 2030.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Hemolysis Agent for Blood Cell Analyzer Market on the basis of Product Type, Application, End Users and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; and Revenue, USD Million; 2022-2030)
- Less than 500 ml
- 500-2000 ml
- 2000 ml
End User Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; and Revenue, USD Million; 2022-2030)
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Diagnostic centers
- Bio technology companies
Application Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; and Revenue, USD Million; 2022-2030)
- Analytical research
Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; 2022-2030 and Revenue, USD Million; 2022-2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119047/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: