The Global Hernia Mesh Market is forecast to reach USD 6.28 Billion by 2032, Hernia mesh is a medical device that is used to provide additional support to damaged and weakened tissues. Hernia mesh is made up of animal tissues and synthetic materials. The synthetic materials are soft, absorbable, and non-absorbable. Hernia mesh is easily compliant to shape, position, and movement of the body.
The market for hernia mesh is anticipated to grow over the forecast period owing to the rise in the incidence of hernia, use of meshes in the surgeries due to factors such as reduced pain, cost effectiveness, product availability in the market and reduced operative time. Advancement of technology and introduction of new products are also boosting the growth of the market.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119318
North America dominated the market in the year 2023 owing to the high incidence of the target disorder and high adoption of surgical meshes as a treatment option. Growing awareness about the disorders and improved access to healthcare services drives the market in the Asia Pacific region.
Manufacturers of hernia mesh are focusing on engaging the adoption of composite mesh and their strategies to collaborate with the robotic surgery equipment manufacturers. In April 2016, W. L. Gore & Associates launched Gore Synecor biomaterial, approved by FDA, as a repair solution for ventral hernia.
The market for hernia mesh has become quite competitive. New players have entered the market that helps the market to develop new and better products and deliver improved offering, giving the existing market players a competitive edge. For, e.g. TELA Bio is a startup surgical reconstruction company that performs post-clinical studies on patients to evaluate its products.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Estimation of the market size along with historical and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various product types available for the end user of hernia mesh have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- Share of mesh type including Biological mesh and Synthetic mesh has been estimated.
- Healthcare & pharmaceuticals regulatory framework of each region.
- Regional up-coming hernia mesh research and application outlook.
- Status of on-going clinical trials and developments.
- Regional prevalence of hernia mesh has been mapped.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Hernia Mesh Market
- Huge demand for advanced biological meshes, an increase in obesity and acceptance of robotic surgeries is pushing the growth of the market.
- Pregnancy can also weaken abdominal muscles and increase the pressure inside the abdomen and lead to inguinal hernia.
- Incisional Hernia accounts for 15-20% of all abdominal hernias. It is forecasted to hold a market share of 13% in the year 2026.
- Femoral Hernia is forecasted to grow with an annual growth rate of 3.9% by the year 2026. It is more common in an older woman due to the wider shape of the female pelvis.
- Flat mesh held a market share of 51% in the year 2023. Many surgeons use self-gripping flat meshes to avoid fixation stitches and also reduce operative time.
- Hospitals dominated the segment with a market share of 36% in the year 2023 and are forecasted to grow with an annual growth rate of 4.3% by the year 2026.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to grow with a rate of 4.7% throughout the forecast period. Growth in the awareness of the disorders and improvement in access to healthcare is fueling the growth of the market.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Covidien, United Surgical, Dolphin Sutures, Transeasy Medical Tech, Baxter International, W.L Gore & Associates Inc., Dipromed Srl, BioCer Entwicklungs, Sutures India Private Limited, and Hitech Equipments Company. The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
- The valuation for the global hernia mesh market was USD 4.65 Billion in 2023, and it is forecasted to reach USD 6.28 Billion by 2032.
- Increase in biological and synthetic meshes and growth in tension-free hernia repair procedure is escalating the market for hernia mesh
- Mesh material is the major contributing segment owing to the shift in treatment approach from autogenous tissue repair therapy to synthetic and biological mesh to reduce the risk of recurrence.
- Synthetic mesh is forecasted to grow with an annual growth rate of 3.6% by the year 2026. Side effects related to synthetic mesh such as inflammation and foreign body reaction is decreasing the demand for the product.
- Absorbable mesh held a market share of 53% in the year 2023. These mesh are generally produced from bovine or porcine sources. These meshes degrade in the human body over time.
- The non-absorbable mesh is forecasted to hold a market share of 46% in the year 2026.
- Clinics are forecasted to grow with a rate of 3.1% throughout the forecast period.
- Europe held a market share of 18% in the year 2023. Prevalence of the disease and easy acceptance of new mesh treatment for hernia is boosting the market of the product across the region.
- EU-funded Green Nano Mesh was launched in February 2016, for the launch of eco-friendly, bio-based treatment for hernia that would cause patients less harm.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this report, have segmented the global Hernia Mesh Market on the basis of Hernia Type, Mesh Type, Synthetic Structure Type, Synthetic Product Type, End Users, and Region:
Hernia Mesh Market Report Scope
Segments covered By Hernia Type Outlook, Mesh Type Outlook, Synthetic Structure Type Outlook, Synthetic Product Type Outlook, End Users Outlook, Regional Outlook
By Hernia Type Outlook
By Mesh Type Outlook
By Synthetic Structure Type Outlook
By Synthetic Product Type Outlook
By End Users Outlook
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Middle East & Africa
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119318/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: