The global Immune thrombocytopenia market is forecasted to grow at a rate of 6.7% from USD 2.18 billion in 2019 to USD 3.68 billion in 2030. The market is expected to grow significantly owing to the rising prevalence of target diseases, unmet needs of Immune thrombocytopenia patients pushing the drug development, and expanding research and development. The age-adjusted prevalence of immune thrombocytopenia in the USA is estimated at 9.5 per 100,000 individuals, while its annual incidence in Northern Europe is estimated at 2.68 per 100,000 individuals. Additionally, the immune thrombocytopenia market is a rapidly developing intended to provide guidance and support to physicians and patients. Key recent developments pertaining to combination therapies exhibiting higher efficiency and clinical efficacy will further add to the rapid development intended to provide treatment.
These potential benefits are expected to provide market traction in the near future. With the growing technological advancement and extensive research, pipeline drugs are expected to have promising clinical outcomes, thereby, impacting the market positively during the forecast period. For instance, medications such as Romiplostim (N-plate) and eltrombopag (Promacta) have been approved for the treatment of ITP, attributing to the high demand in the near future. A substantial amount of investment has been made in developed economies such as Europe. However, emerging economies in the Asia Pacific are expected to provide a tremendous opportunity to the market. Much of the fundamental research has been conducted within the Asia-Pacific research establishments, for instance, almost first-in-class products out of all are in clinical development for the treatment of immune thrombocytopenia. Out of which, 60% of products are being manufactured by companies in the Asia-Pacific region, including Japanese biopharma company, KM Biologics, among others. However, pipeline therapies show superior efficacy and safety profiles compared to commercially available marketed drugs. Additionally, the availability of research funding and favorable regulatory scenarios enables emerging players to enter the Immune thrombocytopenia market. For instance, government regulation, including the Orphan Drug Act in the U.S and various other favorable policies encourage new product development anticipating the promise of significant advancements in the near future. However, the development is still in its early stages, and guidelines are still unclear. Concerns about the safety and practical efficacy of the emerging medication are expected to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/118935
In the product segment, corticosteroid dominated the global market and accounted for the market share of 1.04 billion in the year 2019 during the forecast period. The significant share is contributed by its high demand as it is considered to be the first line treatment for the disease.
Spleen tyrosine kinase inhibitor are projected to rise from 2019 to 2030 at the highest CAGR of 7.1%. The interest of researchers and investment in the safety and efficiency of drugs coupled with the increasing preference for treatment major factors responsible for the growth of the market.
The Chronic Immune thrombocytopenia segment is expected to have lucrative growth and accounted for significant market share during the forecast period. Technical advancement in this field of research plays a crucial role. For instance, it has the potential to help develop effective, safe medications for the chronic ITP, thereby expected to have high demand in the near future.
End Use Outlook:
The research organizations are anticipated to increase at a significant CAGR from 2019 to 2030 due to the increased research and development activities from the past couple of years. Continuous research has been carried out across the globe in the recent past. For instance, it has recently been described that ITP per se also increases the risk of infection.
North America dominated the market with a revenue of USD 901.2 million in 2019 due to the increased demand for Immune thrombocytopenia. Since corticosteroid are considered to be the first line of therapy for the disease, it is expected to have high application rate contributing to its significant share.
The market in Europe and the rest of the world has a possible future opportunity for expansion of the market as the healthcare expenditure and market dynamics in countries including Brazil, South Africa, the UAE, Germany, the United Kingdom, and France are changing. In addition, some new agents are under development now that are expected to show promising clinical outcome will further propel the market in the region.
The Asia Pacific is expected to be seeing substantial growth as a result of changes expanding research and development. The global Immune thrombocytopenia market is also expected to bolster significantly as increased R&D focuses on rare diseases such as immune thrombocytopenia is expected to yield positive impact during the forecast period.
- In the product segment, Corticosteroids are expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Favorable Funding scenario from various organizations. Rigorous is research in the field of Immune thrombocytopenia is the primary factor boosting the investment scenario during the forecast period and parallel, contributing to the rising demand.
- The recently licensed drugs for ITP are the thrombopoietin receptor agonists (TRAs), including romiplostim and eltrombopag. The expanding product development is attributing significantly to the market.
- In Asian countries, there has been a notable increase in the number of Asian studies. Research in Asia was dominated by larger developed countries, notably Japan and Korea. Emerging economies, including India, China, and Bangladesh, are anticipated to escalate global demand.
- More than half of the production is carried out by the manufacturing countries located in Asia-Pacific region.
- Australian biotech firm, CSL, which is producing CSL-730; and batoclimab, a monoclonal antibody that is being developed by the Chinese group Harbour BioMed and the South Korean firm HanAll Biopharma. The most promising of these drug candidates is batoclimab, which has achieved effectiveness, safety, and pharmacokinetic endpoints in clinical trials worldwide.
- Physiological treatment has recently been implemented, in comparison to immunosuppressive therapy. Such medications include thrombopoietin receptor agonists (TRAs), such as romiplostim and eltrombopag.13–16 TRAs are correlated with improved platelet counts and a decreased number of bleeding incidents. TRAs are usually considered safe and effective treatment for chronic ITP patients at risk of bleeding.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Hoffman-L Roche, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Eisai, Amgen, Grifols Biologicals Inc., Contract Pharmacal, Baxter, CSL Behring, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Roxane, and others has been profiled in the report. They are significant market players.
The players operating in the market have undertaken several strategies related to the market in the period 2019-2020. The key highlight is:
- In January 2020, Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced the launch of TAVLESSE in Europe with its collaborative partner Grifols S.A. The product was launched Germany and the United Kingdom. The European Commission in January 2020 approved it for the treatment of chronic immune thrombocytopenia in adult patients who are refractory to other treatments.
- In July 2019, Intas Pharmaceuticals, took a revolutionary step towards making therapy for chronic immune thrombocytopenia more accessible. The company launched Romiplostim in India under the name Romy.
- In December 2018, Amgen got FDA approval for its Nplate (Romiplostim) drug, which is used for the treatment of pediatric patients one year of age and older with immune thrombocytopenia.
The industry offers numerous growth opportunities. Thus, a number of startups providing innovative Products and technologies have been entering the market. Some of them include biopharmaceutical companies and research companies. For instance, In August 2019, Chi-Med Initiated a Phase I Trial of HMPL-523 in patients with immune thrombocytopenia in China.
Mergers and Acquisitions are an integral part of the Immune thrombocytopenia market. Along with the companies operating in the market, other key market players have also been entering the industry.
- mergers and acquisItions: deals landscape
Reports and Data forecast promising developments for increased adoption of Immune thrombocytopenia. The companies are designing new concepts according to the current customer expectations coupled with best clinical outcome. Despite the challenges, innovations, and breakthroughs in gene-drug interactions and growing insight into cost effective therapeutics, experts suggest that market is expected to provide patient care by enabling more patient-specific treatment. This approach can, in turn, reduce costs to healthcare systems and empower clinicians to prescribe to their patients with higher authority.
Segments Covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2030. The scope of the report can be defined as:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Immune thrombocytopenia market on the basis of Product, type, end use, and region.
Products Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2019-2030)
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG)
- Anti-D Immunoglobulin
- Spleen tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- Rho (D) immunoglobulin intravenous
- Thrombopoietin Receptor Agonists (TPO-RA)
- General immunosuppressants
- Hormone therapy
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2019-2030)
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2019-2030)
- Hospitals and clinics
- Research Organisation
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/118935/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/