Mail order pharmacy is a pharmacy that works over the internet and delivers medications directly to residence by mail. Mail order service saves the time and trips to local retail pharmacy. As compared to retail pharmacies, mail order pharmacies result in higher medication adherence rate which results to better health outcomes.
First mail order pharmacy was Drugstore.com which was safe and fully operational mail order pharmacy with Verified Internet Pharmacy practice site (VIPPS) certification and started to shape the industry. Mail order pharmacies may reduce dispensing costs due to their high volume and operations, which are highly automated; but for better medication adherence sometimes it affects higher medication cost due to higher medication possession rate. The mail service industry can be known by variety of important dimensions, including, the nature of their customers, size, and concentration of firms operating characteristics, types of contracts, and types of products dispensed.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119555
Increase in internet usage worldwide, awareness among the users regarding mail order pharmacy services, increase in adoption of digital techniques in healthcare sector, increase in adoption of ecommerce, increase in investments, rise in pharmaceutical needs & in geriatric population, and developed healthcare infrastructure are the factors that drive the growth of the market. Moreover, change in consumer with raised demand for convenience have subsequently contributed toward the growth of the mail order pharmacy market. The mail order pharmacy market in the U.S., China, and India have more potential for growth. Updating some guidelines in these regions and increase in demand for customer healthcare products due to change in lifestyle drive the market growth of these countries.
The mail order pharmacy market is segmented based on drug type, product type, end-user channel, and region. Based on drug type, the market is bifurcated into prescription drugs (Rx- Only Drugs), and non-prescription drugs, which are also known as over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. Based on product type, the market is classified into skin care, diabetes, asthma, vitamins, weight loss, and other product type. Based on end-use channel, the market is divided into app only and online store. Based on region, the mail order pharmacy market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players operating in the mail order pharmacy market include Express Scripts Holding Company, CVS Health Corporation, DocMorris, Optum Rx Inc., The SANICARE Group, Domzdrowia.pl SA, Walgreen Co, eDrugstore.MD, Zur Rose AG, and CanadaDrugs.com.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends and market forecast estimations from 2022 to 2032, which assists to identify the prevailing mail order pharmacy market opportunities.
- An in-depth market analysis includes analysis of various regions and is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global market is provided.
- Region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current market trends and future market potential from 2022 to 2032 in terms of value.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of the global mail order pharmacy market.
Segments Covered in the Report:
By Drug Type
- Prescription Drugs
- Non-prescription Drugs
- Skin Care
- Blood Pressure
- Wight Loss
By End-use Channel
- App Only
- Online Store
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1599 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119555/
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/