The global manual resuscitators market was valued at USD 501.8 Million in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 686.1 Million by 2032, at a CAGR 3.9% Manual Resuscitator is device which is exclusively used inflate the lungs of a person who is mostly an unconscious person who is unable to breath or is having severe trouble in breathing in order to keep them oxygenated or alive. In other words, manual resuscitators are used to standardized the provisions of adequate ventilation and sufficient oxygen concentrations when a ventilator is not available for procedures, namely, CPR, or suctioning.
A manual resuscitator combines a non-rebreathing valve mechanism, a self-inflating bag, and oxygen reservoir into a single unit that may be attached to a mask or endotracheal tube for manual ventilation of a patient. In cases where oxygen is not available the manual resuscitator can still be used in an emergency. It is necessary to keep manual resuscitators fully assembled so that it will be ready for immediate use. Big Valve Mast (BMV) is a simple manual resuscitator which is a portable handled ventilator comprising of three components viz. a bag, valve and a mask. Manual resuscitator or BMV is also known as Artificial Manual Breathing Unit (AMBU). Manual resuscitators are available commercially in varied sizes for infants, children and adults.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119309
There are two types of products in manual resuscitators, namely, flow-inflating and self-inflating resuscitators. Utilization of flow-inflating manual resuscitators in neonatal care or in intensive care units has proved to drive the market for flow-inflating manual resuscitators. On the other hand, the market for self-inflating resuscitator is driven by its utilization in hospital set ups including neonates and pregnancy units. Silicon material is cost efficient but has showcased to have allergic effects on patients. This can be a matter of concern as it may lead to asthma patients leading to deteriorating of health conditions. Moreover, poor health facilities, lack of awareness and heavy pressure on the lungs may lead to lung complications thus, these factors restrict the growth of the market.
Key coverage of the report
- Estimation of market size along with historic and forecasted trend analysis.
- Regional competitors pricing strategy/policy.
- Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of prescribed segments.
- Regional up-coming of Global Manual Resuscitators Market outlook.
- Demand and supply gap analysis.
- Regional prevalence of the market has been mapped.
- Strategic recommendations of the new entrants.
- Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Market trends (drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and recommendation)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations.
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient trends/features of manual resuscitators market
- In the case of Chronic Obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) manual resuscitators is majorly used. COPD is ranked 3rd for leading cause of death in the United States.
- The flow-inflating bag or anesthesia bag is projected to witness speedy rise in demand due to the fact that they are predominantly used for neonatal care and intensive units, where 100% oxygen delivery is of extreme important.
- Around 400,000 cases were registered of Out -of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest (OHCA) in the U.S and around 200,000 collectively in Europe. This shows that there has been a worldwide rise in the number of the out-of-hospital cardiac arrests all over the world.
- There is an increase in registration of cardiac arrest patients, therefore, the need for resuscitators is expected to increase. Hospitals are expanding their facilities to include services to ensure progressive ventilations facilities
- India has introduced new development which enlarge infant resuscitator. This innovation is proving to level up on to the existing device. It also provides a feedback about the ventilation technique to the healthcare professionals.
- A bag-valve mask can be used without being tangled to an oxygen tank to provide “room air” (21% oxygen) to the patient, however manual resuscitator devices also can be linked to a separate bag basin which can be filled with pure oxygen from a trampled oxygen source
Companies profiled for this market study
Key market participants include Weinman Emergency, Laerdal Medical, HUM Systems for Life, Me.Ber. srl, Ambu A/S, Medline Industries, Philips Healthcare, Hopkins Medical Product, Drager Medical AG and Co., ResMed, Inc., Covidien Plc, GE Healthcare, and CareFusion.
- Self-inflating bags accounted for the largest market share and is forecasted to remain dominant during the forecast period at a market share of 49.5% self-inflating bags are rather user friendly than other resuscitators thus, showcasing high demand in the medical resuscitators market
- North America has dominated the market in earlier years and it will continue to do so in the coming years it has registered market share of 38.6% in the manual resuscitators market.
- Hospitals dominated the market with market share of 53.1% among all other end users due to the requirement of artificial ventilation in the delivery and neonatal ward. With the increasing admission of cardiac arrest patients, the need for resuscitators is expected to further increase
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the manual resuscitators market is expected to register itself as highest growing segment during the forecasted period, at a CAGR of 5.2%; owing it to the qualitative as well as quantitative market potential offered in developing nations such as China & India
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is an advanced lethal lung disease that causes breathlessness and predisposes to exacerbations and serious illness. The Global Burden of Disease Study reports a prevalence of 251 million cases of COPD globally in 2016
Segments covered in this market study
This report about global manual resuscitators market forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional and country level also, provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, the market is segmented on the basis of product type, applications, technology, modality, end use and regions:
Product Type (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Flow-inflating manual resuscitator
- Self-inflating manual resuscitator
Application (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Cardiopulmonary arrest
- Others (Anesthesia, Asthma)
Modality (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Disposable manual resuscitator
- Reusable manual resuscitator
Technology (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Pop-off valve
- PEEP valve
- Others (Pneumatic, double wall and mask)
End use (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Intensive care units
- Out-of-hospital care (Ambulances)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC)
- Specialized diagnostic centers
- Specialized clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119309/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/