The global Medical Lifting sling market was valued at USD 568.1 Million in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 1.41 Billion by the year 2032, at a CAGR of 11.5%. Medical lifting slings are mobility devices which are used for safely elevating patients – those who are weak, obese, or disabled. As per the findings by the World Health Organization, these are vital devices, especially for nurses who suffer from strain injuries due to patient lifting, accounting for an estimated one-third of all annually reported injuries. These instruments are used mostly in nursing homes, hospitals, or clinics to transfer patients with restricted mobility. Utilization of hydraulic technology in patient elevating increases the comfort level for patients and reduces the extra efforts required by the staff. Hence, technological advancements in this vertical are helping the market to grow swiftly.
The surge in the development of advanced products are utilized for various functions such as standing, seating, bathing, toileting, and certain specialized medical lifting slings for amputees or pediatrics, and is expected to propel the global medical lifting slings market during the forecast period. In June 2019, Savaria Corporation acquired the leading manufacturer of patent transfer slings and accessories, Silvalea. The acquisition will provide the sling manufacturing expertise and technical know-how to accelerate the production of custom slings for the customers of Savaria Corporation. The company will also be able to expand its portfolio of patient lifts and pressure care products along with the enhanced quality of the products. Lack of technical expertise and training provisions in emerging markets is expected to hamper this industry.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119287
The overhead lift system is considered to be the best possible aid for moving and lifting a patient in a nursing environment. Mounted in the ceiling, it allows floor space to remain uncluttered leaving the caregivers space to move around more quickly, easily and, most importantly, safely. With low-maintenance requirements and efficient installation procedures, these products are generally available for both users and caregivers. An overhead lift system can be installed in any environment to cover entire rooms without being restricted by furniture. A constant readiness to carry out heavy lifts saves a lot of time, and allows for more efficient, as well as more cost-efficient, caregiving.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2023-2032. For the study, 2023-2017 has been utilized as historical data, 2023 as the base year, and 2019-2032, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Salient Trends of the Medical lifting Sling Market
- The Usage of slings is greatly influenced by various factors such as Patient weight, Frequency of usage, Frequency of cleaning, Drying temperature, Nature of detergent, and disinfectant.
- The Medical lifting slings are segmented based on product type, application, usage, and end-use. Durability and resistance to infection are the governing reasons for the growth in their demand.
- The conventional patient lift, operated manually or by a motor or a hydraulic system, consists of six major components: a support base (including casters that enable the lift to roll), a mast, a boom, a lifting mechanism, a swivel bar, and a seat (sling). Most models are also equipped with caster brakes to prevent the base from moving during the lifting process. Permanently mounted overhead track lifts have five major components: a ceiling track, usually made of aluminum; a mounting system that attaches the track to the ceiling (e.g., steel brackets); a ceiling console containing the motor that drives the system and the pulleys that roll it on the track; a suspension system (the seat [sling] and its attachment to the console); and a remote control or batteryoperated control box, which regulates the lift’s movement.
- Rise in the geriatric population requiring assistance, increasing disabilities resulting from various lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease, and government policies promoting the use of lifting sling are driving the growth of this market.
- Due to greater durability, reusability, and their availability in multiple shapes and sizes, Nylon slings dominated the product type segment.
- The Transfer sling category is anticipated to be the largest segment and fastest-growing segment during the forecast period. This growth can be due to the multi-purpose usage of the sling.
- Universal slings segment is predicted to grow at a healthy rate in the future due to varied utility and better adjustability.
- The Disposable slings category will show the highest growth rate. The growth of the disposable slings segment is due to the reduced risk of cross-infection as being used by a single patient.
- Typical lifts have a high center of gravity when the patient is aboard and the lift can become unsteady and tip over. Improper use, poor maintenance, wear, corrosion, and fatigue can lead to mechanical failures. Avoid using disinfectants or cleaning agents that contain corrosive ingredients. On rare occasions, hydraulic fluid can leak from pumps used with some models if the lift has been turned upside down or has not been in recent use.
- There are two common designs for the support base of a mobile lift: C- or U-shape. The mast connects the base to the boom and supports the lifting mechanism. The boom extends out over the base and supports the swivel bar from which the seat or sling is suspended. Permanently mounted overhead track lifts have a ceiling track, a mounting system that attaches the track to the ceiling, a ceiling console containing the motor that drives the system and the pulleys that roll it on the track; a suspension system (the seat and its attachment to the console); and a remote control or battery-operated control box, which regulates the lift’s movement.
- The Huge patient pool and a greater financing capability facilitate bulk purchasing of these products in hospitals created dominance of the hospital segment in this market.
- The Asia Pacific is predicted to witness a swift growth rate over the forecast period. Increasing per capita income and economic development and the presence of high unmet needs of the huge population pool in this region is expected to contribute toward significant growth.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Invacare Corporation, Medical Depot, Inc. dba DeVilbiss Healthcare, Medline Industries, Inc., Bestcare, LLC, DJO Global, Arjo, Prism Medical, Handicare, Vancare, Osprey Sling Company, NAUSICAA MEDICAL, and HoverTech International.
- As of 2023, Transfer slings is the leading product segment of the global medical lifting slings market with the largest market share of 38%. This growth can be attributed to the multi-purpose usage of the sling.
- Universal slings segment was valued at 147.3 million in 2023 and is expected to grow at the largest rate of 11.3%, which is attributed to their varied utility and better adjustability.
- The market for the end-user segment is expected to reach USD 614.28 billion by the year 2032, due to the huge patient pool and a greater financing capability facilitate bulk purchasing of these products in hospitals.
- The Homecare facilities segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 10.9% during 2019-2032.
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the pruritus therapeutics market is expected to remain highest growing segment during 2019-2032, at a CAGR of 11.3%; owing it to increasing per capita income and economic development and the presence of high unmet needs of the huge population pool.
Segments Covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For this study have segmented the Medical lifting sling market based on the product, material, Usage end-use, and region:
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Universal Slings
- Transfer Slings
- Hammock Slings
- Standing Slings
- Seating Slings
- Toilet Slings
- Bariatric Slings
Material (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
Usage (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Reusable Slings
- Disposable Slings
End-Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Home Care Facilities
- Elderly Care Facilities
- Other End Users
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119287/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: