The global Medical X-ray Generators market was valued at USD 1.61 billion in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 2.19 billion by year 2032, at a CAGR of 3.9%. The unprecedented change in lifestyle habits, as well as the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, are responsible for the increased demand for accurate diagnostic tools. X-ray generators are widely used to treat and diagnose various heart problems, such as coronary heart disease and cardiomyopathy. Patients’ preference for the use of X-ray machines for the diagnosis of non-invasive and pain-free diseases is increasing. Advances in medical imaging, primarily in computed tomography (CT) technology, have resulted in the rapid growth of X-ray examinations. Besides, the global geriatric population base at high risk of developing these chronic diseases is expected to stimulate the demand for high-resolution imaging systems.
The use of X-ray generators for medical purposes is an effective response to this high demand, providing the industry with high growth potential throughout the forecast period. In terms of types, the global industry is classified as stationary and portable. Of these, the stationery segment represents the largest share. Products, which are very stable, durable, and relatively less expensive, are increasingly being used for diagnostic purposes in long-term treatments, such as radiographic control operations.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119282
On the other hand, portable devices are expected to grow fastest due to the growing demand for such products and the advancement of technology. Advances in technology, such as changing the design of the computer-controlled X-ray generator interface with the imaging system, allow for better synchronization of the imaging system, usually with X-ray generators. Generators medical X-rays in fluoroscopy, radiography, and angiography, thereby increasing the growth potential during the prognosis period. These factors should be responsible for the increasing inclination of surgeons and physicians to devices, which represents a lucrative growth platform. Favorable reimbursement policies that ensure patients’ access to appropriate and high-quality imaging services will stimulate the growth of the medical X-ray sector. In addition, the increase in the number of research activities in the field of management aimed at improving the current capabilities of X-ray machines should further stimulate growth. However, high price is expected to hinder the growth of the Medical X-ray Generators market during the forecast period 2023-32.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2023-2032. For the study, 2023-2023 has been utilized as historical data, 2018 as the base year, and 2019-2032, has been derived as forecasts
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Salient Trends of the Medical X-ray Generators Market
- The increasing adoption of medical X-ray generators in various applications, such as the localization of blocked arteries, the treatment of malignant cancer cells, the use of stents, because of the associated benefits, can increase the growth potential of that sector.
- The presence of government initiatives promoting patient safety can generate broader regional participation in the medical X-ray generator worldwide.
- In addition, the raw materials available at a relatively lower cost can contribute to significant growth. Increasing links between government agencies and research institutes, as well as the presence of many manufacturers, are considered a high-performance factor in this industry.
- Applications are not limited to traditional forms, but also include fluoroscopy, radiography, mammography, cardiovascular, respiratory, orthopedic, and angiography, increasing the growth potential of the market. Of these, the cardiovascular application recorded the highest income.
- The digital systems segment accounted for more than half of revenues and would show profitable growth over the next decade. The growth of the sector is attributed to the advantages offered by digital systems, including image enhancement, speed of execution, and digital image transfer. In addition, these digital X-rays provide real-time images and enable a more accurate diagnosis that should drive segment growth in the coming years.
- With the growing number of research and development, they should have more opportunities and development activities are geared towards the improvement of existing X-ray machines.
- Favorable reimbursement policies that ensure patients’ access to appropriate, high-quality imaging services will drive growth in the medical X-ray sector. Frequent product launches by leading key players and government policies have led to an increase in the growth for medical X-ray devices.
- The stringent government regulations associated with the high cost of some tools hinder the growth of the sector to a certain extent.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Siemens Healthineers, Innomed Medical, ECORAY, DH Medical, Angell, Neusoft Medical Systems, LANDWIND MEDICAL, Poskom, AMRAD MEDICAL, Control-X Medical
- As of 2018, Stationary Generator segment is the leading product segment of the global Medical Xray Generators market and is expected to register CAGR of 4.2%, owing to their stability, durability, and relatively less expensiveness.
- Portable generators segment was valued at 619 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at rate of 3.5%. The major factors driving the industrial growth of portable generators segment are due to the growing demand for such products and the advancement of technology, such as changing the design of the computer-controlled X-ray generator interface with the imaging system.
- The market for dental application type segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2018-26, owing to increase in geriatric population and rise in dental problem due to bad food habits and oral dental care.
- With increasing inclination of surgeons and physicians to devices, which represents a lucrative growth platform. Favorable reimbursement policies that ensure patients’ access to appropriate and high-quality imaging services will stimulate the growth of the medical X-ray generator market in forecast period of 2018-26.
- Dental segment market is anticipated to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to advantages such as quick result time, early diagnostic and reach USD 310 million by the of 2032.
- Respiratory Market is expected to grow at CAGR of 4.0% and will cross approximately USD 505 million by the end of 2032. This segment is expected to significant growth factor due to increase in chronic diseases globally.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 5.6% in the coming years, owing to the high population density and rapidly increasing prevalence of the infectious diseases.
- Additionally, developing healthcare systems and growing numbers of government initiatives in developing economies like China, India, Japan, and Malaysia are expected to be the fastest growing markets in the region.
- Medium and high-frequency X-ray generators market of product type segment is expected to show the high rate of growth in the forecast period 2018-26 owing the growing demand of the precise and quick results and diagnose of the diseases.
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the Medical X-ray Generators market on the basis of product type, portability type, application type and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- High-Frequency X-Ray Generators
- Medium Frequency X-Ray Generator
- Low-Frequency X-Ray Generators
Portability Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119282/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/