The global Nephrostomy Devices market was valued at 831.8 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1.51 billion by the year 2032, at a CAGR of 7.7%. Nephrostomy devices are used to restore the urine flow from blocked ureters and return the kidney to the normal function. Blocked ureters increase the pressure in the kidneys that can cause severe damage to the kidneys, such as hydronephrosis.
It is operated with the help of nephrostomy catheters. The rise in the cases of hydronephrosis is expected to fuel the demand for nephrostomy devices. The increasing geriatric population, ovarian, and prostate cancers are expected to boost the market in the forecast period. According to the center for disease control and preservation of approximately Chronic Kidney Diseases (CKD) affects about 37 million people in the united states. In the year 2023, it was reported that 125,000 people of the united states started the treatment of ESKD (End-stage kidney diseases) and 726,000 people had either dialysis or kidney transplant. An increase in the pace of aging population globally is one of the major factors driving the market growth. According to the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination, almost 40% of Americans of 60 years age and older have some degree of chronic kidney disease
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119218
Furthermore, growing acceptance for percutaneous nephrostomy processes are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Nephrostomy is a first-line treatment for patients with kidney stones larger than 2 cm. However, high expenditure, and alternative substitute for Nephrostomy, is likely to restrain the growth of the market. North America has witnessed a rise in reimbursement policies, increasing funding by the government for R&D activities in surgical devices and procedures increasing awareness for diseases, these factors are expected to drive the market in this region.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2023-2032. For the study, 2023-2017 has been utilized as historical data, 2018 as the base year, and 2023-2032, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Salient Trends of the Nephrostomy Devices Market
- In the year 2023, Braun Interventional Systems Inc. (BIS), a firm that provides innovative solutions in the field of congenital and structural interventional cardiology, had collaborated with Nano4imaging for their EmeryGlide guidewire. It is a conditional guidewire that enables MRI guided cardiac catheterizations
- Advances in nephrostomy devices include the development of Percutaneous Nephrostomy; it is a process through which lasers, ultrasonic probes, and retractable baskets are inserted for mechanical crushing, vaporization, and stone retrieval. Percutaneous Nephrostomy acts as an adjunct therapy to percutaneous lithotomy or extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy; it helps the large stone to be fragmented into smaller pieces. Percutaneous Nephrostomy, is used as part of the primary treatment in individuals with the recurrent stone formation, like in cases of mineral-forming metabolic disease
- In the year 2023, the Ureteral medical device company Brightwater had received FDA 510(k) clearance for the ConvertX nephroureteral stent system it was designed for treating ureteral obstructions. The ConvertX System decreases the patient the risk and discomfort of an additional second interventional procedure is also intended to reduce healthcare costs for the betterment of the patient.
- ConvertX has revolutionized its procedure for Nephrostomy earlier a catheter was first placed to drain urine into a bag and then after few days for removing the catheter the patient had to come again and then a stent was placed, but ConvertX is designed to have the stent delivered during catheter placement and is expanded once drainage is complete. The catheter transforms into a stent with a quick procedure without the need for fluoroscopy or sedating the patient the stent works like other existing ureteral stents.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Boston Scientific Corp (U.S.), Teleflex, Inc. (U.S.), Cardinal Health (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Cook Medical (U.S.), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Coloplast Group (Denmark), Olympus Corp (Japan), Argon Medical (U.S.), and Uresil LLC (U.S.), are the key players of the Nephrostomy Devices market.Boston Scientific Corp (U.S.), Teleflex, Inc. (U.S.), Cardinal Health (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Cook Medical (U.S.), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Coloplast Group (Denmark), Olympus Corp (Japan), Argon Medical (U.S.), and Uresil LLC (U.S.), are the key players of the Nephrostomy Devices market.
- In the Products segment, Guidewires held the highest market share of 36.4% in 2018. They are likely to have the highest CAGR of 8.3%, owing to the rise in kidney disorders globally, guidewires are mostly used in surgery of ureters and, is likely to dominate the market of nephrostomy devices in the forecast period
- North America held the largest share in the regional segment of about 41% of market share in the year 2018, owing to the rise in the incidence of kidney-related disorders and also due to better healthcare facilities in the region
- Asia Pacific holds a market value of USD 207.9 million in 2018 due to an increase in patient pool and a rise in kidney disorders in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to rise by 2032, with a CAGR of 8.6%
- Hospitals in the end use segment are emerging due to the advances in technology, increased in healthcare awareness among the individuals. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% in the forecast period
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023-2032 For the purpose of this study, have segmented the Nephrostomy Devices market based on Products end use and region
Products Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- Drainage Tubes
- Nephrostomy Catheters
- Sheath Dilators
End use (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- Emergency Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Specialty Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119218/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: