The global Non-Invasive Fat Reduction market was valued at USD 870.4 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2.83 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 15.8%. Non-surgical fat reduction is a minimally invasive treatment that selectively breaks down the fat cells in specific areas to reduce the fatty deposits beneath the skin but above the muscle.
The rise in the awareness among the individuals to remaining healthy and fit is the primary factor fueling the growth of the market. Adaptation of a sedentary lifestyle, a rise in the incidences of obesity, is responsible for market growth. The increase in the disposable income among the consumers and the demand for non-invasive treatment are further driving the market growth. However, the high cost of treatment is the primary factor in restraining market growth. It was reported in the year 2016 that more than 1.9 billion adults, i.e., 39% were overweight and, of these, more than 650 million, i.e., 13% were obese. In 2019 America had reported that adult obesity rates have increased by 35% in nine states, 30% in 31 states, and 25% in 48 states from the data of Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS).
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/118946
The Asia Pacific regional space is expected to make a remarkable growth in the forecast period. Due to the rise in healthcare spending and disposable income, increased desire to remain healthy and fit and healthcare benefits obtained by these procedures.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2017-2030. For the study, 2017-2021 has been utilized as historical data, 2022 as the base year, and 2022-2030, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Salient Trends of the Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Market
- Kirkland Natural Medicine in January 2020 has accepted the use of Erchonia’s Zerona Z6 Laser for Noninvasive Fat Reduction. The Zerona-Z6 Laser is used externally and is proven through four double-blind clinical trials to emulsify adipose tissue. The Zerona laser generates a pore in fat cells and further leaks the fat out, and the fat is then processed by the body as waste. The cell is not destroyed in the process; it is still capable of secreting beneficial hormones.
- Allergan, in the year 2019, announced the FDA approval of its product CoolSculpting treatment. It is a non-invasive fat reduction technology and also used enhancing the skin texture and even for improved appearance of lax tissue in conjunction with submental fat, or double chin, treatments. CoolSculpting for the double chin is a clinically proven technology to reduce fat up to 20 percent in the treated area after one treatment the approval of the product was proved beneficial for those customers interested in non-invasive treatments for medical aesthetics.
- ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc in the year 2016 announced the global commercial launch of the CoolAdvantage applicator. CoolAdvantage applicator has advanced itself in the year 2018. It includes CoolSculpting along with the applicator which is more effective, economically efficient; it is a less expensive treatment and, decreases post-treatment discomfort, It is capable of targeting different areas of the body that the old collection of CoolSculpting applicators could not, CoolAdvantage applicator, is an adaptable 3-in-1 configuration and includes an enhanced cup design, reduces treatment time by nearly 50 percent due to advances in the CoolSculpting technology, and enable treatments to be safely performed at a lower temperature.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
BTL (U.K), Cutera Inc.(U.S.), ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc.(U.S.), Solta Medical, Inc (U.S.), Venus Concept (Canada), Alma Lasers (Fosun Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd.) (China), Cynosure, Inc (U.S.), Syneron Medical Ltd. (U.S.), Lumenis Ltd. (Israel), Hologic, Inc. (U.S.), Allergan (U.S.), Erchonia (U.S.) are the key players in the Non-invasive fat reduction market.
- In the Technologies segment, Ultrasound technology is widely used in the market and has obtained the largest market share of about 37.8% in the year 2018, it is widely used in the fat removal of the abdominal area and does not damage the surrounding tissue and metabolizes the fats inside the body.
- Cosmetic Centers have obtained significant growth in the market value of about USD 433.2 million in the year 2018 and is expected to rise at a CAGR of about 16%.due to the increased demand in liposuction procedures for fat removal of hips, belly, thighs, buttocks, back, arms, and face
- Dermatology clinics have held a significant market share of 13.1% due to high demand in non-invasive body contouring.
- Cryolipolysis is expected to rise with a CAGR of 15.6% in the forecast period as it is an effective treatment in non-invasive fat removal, it does not require anesthesia in the treatment, and offers a low-risk procedure.
- North America has obtained a significant market share in the Non-invasive fat removal market due to highly advanced technologies, new product launches, regulatory approvals for the products, and also due to government funding for research and development.
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019-2030 For the purpose of this study, Reports, and Data have segmented the Non-Invasive Fat Reduction on the basis of technologies, end use, and region.
Technologies Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- Low-Level Lasers
End use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- Cosmetic Centers
- Dermatology Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/118946/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/