The global Organ Perfusion System market was valued at USD 1.06 billion in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 1.46 billion by year 2032, at a CAGR of 4.1%. Organ Perfusion technique refers to passing fluids such as delivery of blood, through the circulatory system to the organs. Organ Perfusion Systems are devices that provide extracorporeal circulation to the patient’s organ. Increased consumption of alcohol, unhealthy eating habits and changed lifestyle has led to an increase in organ failure cases. According to Organ Donor statistics, 20 people on an average die every day due to lack of available organ transplant. Additionally, around 36,528 organ transplants were performed in 2023. Rapid increase in organ transplants is expected to drive the market for organ perfusion system. Increased adoption of these systems has increased the number of survival patient during a surgery and decline in death rates due to organ failures.
Changing lifestyle and high rate of urbanization coupled with increase in road casualties are expected to drive the growth majorly. According to Association for Safe International Road Travel approximately 1.25 million people are killed every year in the road accidents while 50 million people are injured across the world. These factors are expected to majorly drive the growth for organ perfusion market. Additionally, increased development in the healthcare sector and growing investments coupled with extensive research and development activities is expected to propel the growth of the organ perfusion system. Expansion of key players and formation of joint ventures further increases the market share for organ perfusion system. For example, Nipro Corporation and Transonic Systems Inc. formed a joint venture, to increase the efficiency of sales and distribution of all non-OEM Transonic products in Japan.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119283
Increase in adoption of advanced technological devices and, increasing prevalence of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, development in healthcare infrastructure are driving the market demand for organ perfusion system. However, lack of awareness, organ demand and supply gap and high cost for organ transplantation is expected to hinder the market growth of organ perfusion system.
Salient Trends of the Organ Perfusion System Market
- Launch of new products for efficient perfusion of isolated organs is expected to support the market growth during coming years. For instance, a hyperbaric hypothermic perfusion machine combines the hyperbaric oxygenation of the preservative solution and provides efficient perfusion of the organ.
- Hypothermic organ perfusion held the maximum share in the global organ perfusion market owing to their property of preserving an organ for a longer duration of time as compared to the cold storage devices. These benefits are expected to drive the demand for these devices.
- Many leading players in this industry are majorly focusing on developing cost-effective solutions for the customers through conducting extensive research and development activities.
- Increase in government initiatives to increase the awareness related to organ donation in the U.S. and Canada is expected to majorly drive the market share for organ perfusion system in North America regions.
- Introduction of advanced products increase the convenience related to the organ transplant and is expected to drive the market for organ perfusion system. For instance, Universal Perfusion System (UP-100) provides either in situ or ex vivo perfusion for different types of organs.
- Increased adoption of advanced technology in the healthcare sector has made organ transplant possible. The death rate due to organ failure has decreased rapidly. Thus, increasing demand for organ transplant has led to an increase in the market growth of organ perfusion system.
- The health of the isolated organ’s functional metrics is constantly monitored through non-invasive methods. Several sensors are used to measure the temperature, flow rate, oxygen level along with glucose and lactate concentrations. Increase in proper maintained isolated organs is expected to increase the organ transplant events.
- Innovative technology enables easy storage and transplantations of organ from one person to another with reduced risks. The Organ Care System (OCS) Heart, which preserves a donor’s heart in a near-normothermic environment in a beating state until it is replanted in the receptor’s body.
- Lack of awareness related to organ donation, requirement of highly skilled staff and expensive organ transplantation processes are expected to hinder the market growth of organ perfusion system in the coming years.
- Additionally, growing gap between the demand and supply for organ transplant is expected to further restrain the growth during the forecast period.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Getinge AB (Sweden), Medtronic plc (Ireland), LivaNova PLC (U.K.), Terumo Corporation (Japan), and XENIOS AG (Germany), Lifeline Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), XVIVO Perfusion AB (Sweden), Repligen corporation and OrganOx.
- As of 2023, Hypothermic is the dominating Organ Perfusion System which holds 64.1% of the global market. North American regional market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by Asia-Pacific and European regions.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a highest CAGR of 4.5% owing to high prevalence of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases in developing economies like India and China, additionally, increased investments in healthcare sector is expected to drive the growth in these countries.
- However, North America holds the largest share of the market and is expected to reach a value of USD 454.81 million by 2032 due to a highly developed healthcare infrastructure and less stringent government rules related to organ donation and transplantation.
- Microfluidic type of organ perfusion system holds the second largest market share in the type segment. Increase in demand for organ transplantation has led to an increase in the need for efficient storage and transport facilities of the isolated organs.
- Bioreactors type organ perfusion system held a total market share of 43.7% while pressure driven perfusion systems is expected to grow with a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period.
- In terms of component type, the oxygenators segment accounted for the largest market share owing to a high increase in the cardiopulmonary failures.
- Growing Biotechnology industry and expansion of healthcare sector along with increase in awareness of organ donation has rapidly increased the number of organ transplantations taking place in the developing economies.
- Since high cost is one of the major challenge in organ transplant process, the market players are adopting technologies to develop a product with an improved proficiency and cost-effective, which is further expected to propel the market growth of organ perfusion system.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2023-2032. For the study, 2023-2017 has been utilized as historical data, 2023 as the base year, and 2019-2032, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the Organ Perfusion System market on the basis of type, organ type, technique type, component type, end use, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Bioreactors perfusion systems
- Microfluidic perfusion systems
- Pressure-driven perfusion systems
Organ Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
Technique Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
Component Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Perfusion Pumps
- Heart Lung Machine
- Monitoring Systems
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119283/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/