The global Orthopedic Navigation Systems Market was valued at USD 146.5 million in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 327.9 million by year 2032, at a CAGR of 10.6%. An increasing number of people are suffering from a variety of orthopedic conditions, including osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulnar tunnel syndrome and ligamentous knee injuries. These disorders affect the body’s musculoskeletal system, which include bones, muscles, nerves, ligaments, joints, cartilage and tendons. This results in a decrease in the range of motion, stiffness, swelling, and muscle pain that subsequently requires surgical treatment. The market for orthopedic surgical navigation systems is highly competitive due to the presence of several international and regional players who are increasingly seeking to improve their technological experience through the development of robot-assisted technologies that help them gain competitive advantage.
The enormous growth potential of the market encourages new players to enter the market. People with orthopedic conditions prefer hospitals primarily for treatment because of the availability of qualified professionals with sufficient knowledge of the use of computer-assisted surgery systems. Growth in health care infrastructure and the increasing prevalence of orthopedic disorders will drive the growth of the orthopedic surgical navigation system market in this end-user segment.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119267
Orthopedic imaging-guided surgery systems are used in procedures such as total knee arthroplasty, total hip arthroplasty, anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, trauma and corrective surgeries. During these reconstruction procedures, alignment of the orthopedic implant is essential. Although dominated by several established companies, the market continues to grow in the United States and Europe through the promotion of applications for the spine, nose and throat and orthopedics (hip and knee) in surgeons and medical institutions. The increase in the geriatric population, increase in the number of cases of joint reconstruction, increasing awareness of patients and health professionals, and the high level of expenditure on medical care are determining the growth factors for orthopedic navigation system during the forecast period 2019-26.
Salient Trends of the Orthopedic Navigation Systems Market
- Medical tourism or wellness is an approach of a person who moves from one place to another to receive better medical treatments at a lower cost.
- With the rising cost of medical care in developed countries such as the US, Germany, France and the United Kingdom, many people travel to developing countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore and India to take advantages of medical care. Surgical treatment at comparatively lower cost for expensive navigation systems, computer-assisted surgery such as robotic surgery for various medical conditions and orthopedic- treatments such as hip and knee surgery.
- The increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries and the growing popularity of the population due to minimal incision, rapid recovery and satisfactory results are fueling the demand for more accurate surgeries with accurate results.
- Market players are looking for new and expanding markets, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region. China and India are expected to experience significant growth in sales of surgical navigation units.
- The growing demand for computer-assisted orthopedic surgery because of the associated benefits, such as shorter convalescence time and shorter hospital stay, is expected to drive growth in the sector.
- Due to the relatively high average selling prices of navigation systems, companies have been encouraged to develop more affordable options. Examples include more compact and portable systems, as well as rental and leasing options for more expensive systems.
- Ongoing competitive technologies are also a factor that can limit growth. Patient-specific cutting blocks, which incorporate preoperative images to increase the accuracy of alignment during total knee arthroplasty, have gained popularity as an alternative to navigation.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
- As of 2023, Electromagnetic segment is the leading technology type segment of the global Orthopedic Navigation Systems market and is expected to register CAGR of 10.3%, owing to a better line of sight and are cheaper as compared to optical navigation systems.
- Optical segment was valued at 45.7 million in 2023 and is expected to grow at CAGR of 11.2%. The major factors driving the market growth of optical segment are provide better results as compared to electromagnetic SNSs and are capable of tracking a large number of tools simultaneously.
- Rising base of geriatric population, increasing cases of joint reconstruction, increasing awareness levels among patients & healthcare professionals, and high level of healthcare expenditure are expected to drive the growth of the Orthopedic Navigation Systems market in the forecast period.
- Knee surgeries by application type segment will show the highest CAGR of 10.5% in the forecast period and will reach a market share of USD 44.2 million by the end of 2032, owing to growth in the geriatric population and rising prevalence of target diseases such as osteoarthritis.
- North America is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 10.4% in the forecasted years, owing to rising prevalence of orthopedic, ENT, and neurological disorders and demand of quality-driven healthcare model coupled with shifting focus to ambulatory surgeries in a cost-effective environment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness exponential growth of CAGR of around 11.7% owing to increase in target population base. China, India and Japan will be the major contributors in this region as increasing geriatric population in the region.
- Ambulatory surgical centers segment is expected to witness exponential growth over the forecast period due to high adoption of ASCs in developed countries, shortage of hospital beds, and scarce economic resources.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2023-2032. For the study, 2023-2017 has been utilized as historical data, 2023 as the base year, and 2019-2032, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the orthopedic navigation systems market on the basis of technology type, application type, end use, and region:
Technology Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Knee Surgeries
- Spine Surgeries
- Hip Surgeries
- Joint replacement Surgeries
- Shoulder replacement Surgeries
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119267/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: