The global Ovulation Testing Kits market is forecasted to grow at a rate of 7.3% from USD 440.8 million in 2023 to USD 665.7 million in 2032. The ovulation test measures a spike in luteinizing hormone, which is essentially luteinizing hormone found in the urine but decreases before ovulation. Rapidly rising sustenance of pregnancy due to health conditions, age, or other factors worldwide is expected to increase the growth of the target market dramatically.
Ovulation disorders are the cause of infertility in about 25% of couples who have difficulty conceiving. According to the statistics of the World Bank, in 1950, women in their lifetime had an average of 4.7 babies, which dropped in 2023, the fertility rate all but halved to 2.4 kids per mother. However, it varies with different nations, such as the fertility rate in West Africa, Niger is 7.1, but regions like Cyprus women have one child, on average. The UK yields 1.7 children, similar to most western European countries. According to the World Fertility Patterns statistics, Mexico\’s birth rates are about two kids per mother, well below the levels expected to support current Mexico\’s population. Brazil\’s birth rate is also lower, at 1.75, close to that of 1.77 for Colombia. Costa Rica is even smaller, down from 1.66. These declining fertility rates can be threatening for women and parents planning to conceive.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119206
A major limiting factor in the industry is the high cost of the product. Although the use of ovulation test kits is beneficial, yet its ineffectiveness in some instances can impact the ovulation testing kits market significantly. Besides, the kits tend to show a false negative or a positive result on testing.
The segment of ovulation urine test dominated the global market and accounted significant market revenue in 2019. Increasing infertility rate, quick result and easily availability of products are major factors driving the market growth of segment. The product include dipsticks, test strips, and cards.
Digital ovulation test are projected to rise from 2020 to 2032 at the highest CAGR of 12.5%. Owing to advanced technology, precise result as compared to other products. For example, Swiss Precision Diagnostics’ Clearblue offer advanced digital ovulation test that detects two primary urinary metabolites of estradiol- luteinizing hormone (LH) and estrone-3glucuronide (E3G) and identify four most fertile days in the cycle.
End Use Outlook:
The segment of homecare settings dominated the market in 2019. Increasing adoption of ease and convenient medical solution from various economies and population target. The large share can be attributed to factors such as decreasing female fertility rates, availability of a wide range of fertility testing options and high convenience as compared to other user segments are factors promoting market growth.
Sales Channel Outlook:
Pharmacies sales channel segment generated significant market revenue in 2019. Due to its accessible localities, and high chances of quality products availability are major factors driving the market growth.
Other end users like government health centers, and academics are also expected to contribute significant growth in the market in certain countries and specific population target.
North America dominated the ovulation testing market at home with a revenue of USD 109.0 million in 2020. Due to the adoption of delay marriage, rising infertility rate and advanced maternity age the market is expected to dominate the region
The Asia Pacific is expected to be seeing substantial growth as a result of an increased understanding of advanced medical solutions. However, increasing age of 1st time pregnancy, delayed family planning, which in turn was expected to help regional market growth.
The market in Europe and the rest of the world has a possible future opportunity for expansion as the population in countries including Brazil, South Africa, the UAE, Germany, the United Kingdom, and France are delaying marriages and facing infertility. Hence it can raise the region’s demand for technical and other market items.
- The product manufacturers and government have initiated efficient commercial campaigns that help to raise awareness among target customers of their product offerings. To avoid unwanted pregnancies leading to abortion rate and increasing prevalence of infertility government medical health centers offer these kits at affordable cost or sometimes free
- Companies concentrate on technical advancement, upgrading products, and process changes, reducing costs, and increasing efficiency. Competition remains high in the industry
- In light of rising consumer preferences and lifestyles, a significant number of healthcare improvement and recreation activities result in increased demand for the market in APAC. Increasing disposable income, urbanization, FDI and the launch of technologically advanced goods in emerging economies, including India, China, and Bangladesh, is anticipated to escalate global demand.
- The fertility clinics is on emerging phase end users in ovulation testing kits. Favorable reimbursement is one of the factor driving market growth. For instance, in December 2016, Ontario government announced USD 50 million fertility program for the patients and clinics
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Swiss Precision Diagnostics, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., HiLin Life Products, Fairhaven Health, LLC, Geratherm Medical, Piramal Enterprises, Nectar Lifesciences, CIGA Healthcare and Visiomed Group SA has been profiled in the report. They are significant manufacturers of products.
The players operating in the market have undertaken several strategies related to the market in the period 2023-2026. The key highlight is:
- On August 2023, Church & Dwight developed First Response Pregnancy PRO Digital Pregnancy Test App Access a Bluetooth Enabled Pregnancy test stick. The Pregnancy PRO digital pregnancy test syncs directly to the First Response app on a user\’s mobile device.
- On October 2023, Swiss Precision Diagnostics’ Clearblue developed new product. The test kit detect two responsible hormones and identify 4 most favorable days to conceive. The new Clearblue Connected Ovulation gives women more flexibility and identifies more opportunities to get pregnant
The industry offers numerous growth opportunities. Thus, a number of startups providing innovative Products and technologies have been entering the market. Some of them include Inito, Glow, Modern Fertility, Ava, Modern Fertility, and Adia Health.
Glow one of the emerging player has been focusing on developing technologically advanced product. In 2023, the company received around USD 100 billion vision fund from one of the leading venture capitalist- SoftBank for development of a period-tracking app meant to help women get pregnant.
Several marketing strategies such as Mergers & Acquisitions, product development are an integral part of the Ovulation Testing Kits. Along with the companies operating in the market, other key market players have also been entering the industry.
- CIGA Healthcare announced a partnership with LF Asia, a Healthcare & Pharmaceutical distributor in Greater China and ASEAN. This partnership enabled CIGA Healthcare to rapidly increase the company presence & expansion in operation in Asia.
- Glow and Apple\’s Reproductive Health kit that helps record, visualize and collect huge amounts of data with respect to the reproductive health of the patient.
- Yono Labs has launched a new hearing-aid-like wearable that collects data to detect ovulation. The wearable detects ovulation by endometrial biopsy, checking the blood progesterone level, ovulation predictor test, ultrasound, and by measuring the basal body temperature (BBT)â€‹â€‹
- Inito, a medical technology startup building the next generation of portable diagnostic devices that are easy to use, has launched a fertility monitor that will enable women to track their ovulation days at home in an easy and convenient way
Reports and Data forecast promising developments for increased adoption of artificial conception. The companies are designing new product concepts according to the user need. According to industry experts, new manufacturers are expected to enter the market, which is likely to change the scenario. Established as well as emerging companies entering the industry would focus on innovating and providing through advanced technologies, thereby reducing complexity and lowering the overall total cost of operation. The new entrants in the market are primarily focused in R&D for the fertility monitoring solution for women of the target age. In 2018, Femtech crossed USD 400 billion private investment for developing efficient solutions.
Segments Covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. The scope of the report can be defined as:
For the purpose of this report have segmented into the global Ovulation Testing Kits market on the basis of products, sales channel, end use and region:
Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Ovulation Urine Test
- Test Strips
- Digital Ovulation Tests
- Saliva Ovulation Test
- Ferning’ Test Measuring Gadget
- Ferning’ Test Consumable
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Drug Stores
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Homecare Settings
- Fertility Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119206/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/