The global pelvic organ prolapse repair market is forecast to reach USD 775.4 Million by 2030, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Pelvic organ prolapse [POP] can be defined as the condition where the tissues and muscles supporting the pelvic organs like the bladder, uterus becomes loose or weak. The condition results in pelvic organs to press into or out or drop of the vaginal. The pelvic organs include uterus, bladder, and rectum that is part of the bowel vagina and cervix. The risk factors that may result in the occurrence of the condition are vaginal children birth, aging, and hormonal change at the time of menopause, among others. However, the condition is treatable.
The main focus of the treatment for this condition is to help recovery or retain the strength of the pelvic organs. Treatment of the condition is dependent on the symptom, type of prolapse, sexual activity, and age of the care user. The treatment may involve pessary or surgery to close the vagina, surgery to support the uterus or vagina, and changing eating habits, among others. In the year 2000, the life expectancy among women across the globe was 69.4 years, which increased to 74.7 years by 2015, which indicates a rise in the geriatric female population. The rising awareness about women\’s health and increasing geriatric female population is supporting the overall growth of the market.
Though various supporting factors are propelling the market growth, adverse market factors like, various regulatory bodies banning Vaginal Mesh or inhibitions associated with discussing the condition among women leading to delayed identification of the condition, may slow down the growth of the market.
In context to region, North America can be seen to lead the market. The market dominance of the region is attributed to elevated awareness about woman’s health, rising demand for vaginal pessary rings and presence of various manufacturers in North America, which supports the expansion of the market in this region.
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/118972
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country wise statistics of the Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair market from the period 2020-2030. While 2016 & 2017 has been utilized as historical data, 2020 is considered the base year. 2019-2030 have been derived as forecasts.
- Estimation of the market size along with historical and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various types’ of alternatives available have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- The regulatory framework of each region.
- Regional up-coming research and application outlook.
- Status of on-going developments.
- Regional prevalence of Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair has been mapped.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair Market
- The Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair market is forecasted to grow at a rate of 3.6% during the forecast period and reach USD 4 Million in 2030.
- Various initiatives taken by the market players are supporting the growth of the market. One of such mentionable initiative is the new product launch. As an instance, POP Medical Solution had received approval for marketing from FDA, for the device NeuGuide in 2016. It is a minimal invasive repair device that does not require dissection. Thus, such initiatives by the market players would not only help in their market growth but, it would positively impact the overall growth of the market.
- Another mentionable initiative often implemented by market players is acquisition. As an instance, in December 2020, Cook Medical, a mentionable market player, had completed the acquisition of a former cigarette company with the help of an agreement with Whitaker Park Development Authority Inc. As a result of this acquisition, the medical device manufacturing facility of the company would further expand. Thus, such initiatives by market players are not only contributing to increasing the market share of these companies, but it also helps in boosting the overall market growth.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Bard Medical, Ethicon, Endo, Coloplast, Boston Scientific, Cook Medical, MedGyn, Integra LifeSciences, Personal Medical Corp, and Thomas Medical.
The companies have focused on various strategies like new product launches, collaboration, agreements, acquisitions, and mergers to strengthen their market position and expand the market share.
- The valuation for Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair market was USD 583.7 Million in 2020, and it is forecasted to have a growth rate of 3.6% during the forecast period.
- In context to Treatment Type, the surgical segment can be seen to lead the market occupying a larger market share of more than 50.0% in 2020, with a significant growth rate of 2.5% during the forecast period. The market share occupied by the Surgical segment is attributed to delayed detection of the condition due to which, conservative treatments like pessaries are not effective resulting in the elevated demand for surgical treatments contributing to the market share occupied by this segment.
- In context to Application, the Cystocele segment held the largest market share of more than 50.0% in 2020, with a growth rate of 4.1% during the forecast period. The market share held by this segment is resultant of high incidence rate of this condition as compared to other types of POP, which results in elevated application of these treatments in treating Cystocele. Furthermore, the rising geriatric population also contributes to the growth rate witnessed by this segment because, with aging, the risk of occurrence of this condition also increases, resulting in growing demand for POP treatments for treating this condition.
- In regards to End-user, the Hospitals segment held the largest market share of more than 50.0% in 2020, with a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period. The market share held by the Hospitals segment is attributed to the presence of a number of healthcare providers having expertise in POP like gynecologists, urogynecologists, and urologists resulting in its high preference among care users, along with the increasing number of patients in indoor a well as outdoor patient care with cases of POP, contributing to elevated preference for these care providing organizations, among care users.
- In regards to Region, North America held the largest market share of 40.0% in 2020, with a growth rate of 3.6% during the forecast period. The market dominance of the region is attributed to elevated awareness about woman’s health, rising demand for vaginal pessary rings, and presence of various manufacturers in North America, which supports the expansion of the market in this region.
Segments Covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2018 to 2030. For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair market, according to Treatment Type, Application, End-user, and Region:
Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2030)
- Uterine Prolapse
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2030)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/118972/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: