The global market for pneumatic nebulizers was valued at USD 993.2 Million in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 1,628.0 Million in 2032, at a CAGR of 6.3%. The nebulizer is a medical device that converts the drug into the fog and sends it directly to the lungs. The nebulization technique is commonly used for the treatment of respiratory diseases such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, and COPD. Several devices are used for fogging. Rechargeable and electric devices are the most used ones. Nebulizers are available in three types, namely ultrasonic, pneumatic, and mesh nebulizer. Of all these types, pneumatic ones are widely used by patients worldwide because they are suitable for most types of drugs.
They are easy to use and are cheaper than other kinds of sprays. The increase in the elderly population worldwide will drive growth in the global market for pneumatic nebulizers over the next period. The geriatric population is prone to many respiratory disorders. About 15% of middle-aged and older adults have some form of lung disorder. The increased penetration of respiratory disorders, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), will accelerate the demand for pneumatic nebulizers. More than 65 million people worldwide have moderate to severe COPD. Increasing risk factors such as smoking, poor eating habits, and people’s altered lifestyle should increase the prevalence of COPD.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119276
The target market is growing consistently due to the continuous technological innovations in this industry. The increasing prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD in Asia Pacific has intensified the use of nebulizers in the region. Moreover, these sprays are suitable for majority of drugs, resulting in a high rate of adoption. Technological advances in portability, small device size and mobility with rechargeable batteries are expected to have a positive impact on the development of the sector. Increased demand for minimally invasive methods and rising percentage of geriatric population is expected to exponentially drive the market for pneumatic nebulizers. However, lack of awareness and expensive treatments coupled with strict rules and regulations laid by the government regarding the approval of products is expected to restrain the market growth of pneumatic nebulizers in the forecast period.
Salient Trends of the Pneumatic Nebulizers Market
- Launch in new products during the forecast period is expected to drive the market for pneumatic nebulizers. For instance, in June 2016, PARI Pharma eFlow technology was used in two pivotal phase III trials on SUN-101. When combined with SUN-101 and eFlow technologies, Sunovion aims to combine the attributes of an inhaler and nebulizer into a single system.
- North America will become the second largest region and will occupy more than 22.9% of the market in 2016. The market is mainly driven by increased adoption of advanced technology.
- Additionally progress of other associated markets influences the market growth of pneumatic nebulizers. For example, the global medical gas equipment market exceeded USD 4.3 billion in 2017 and is expected to witness more than 7.6% CAGR from 2023 to 2024 as rising prevalence of pulmonary diseases will propel the industry demand.
- Key players in the global target market include Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., Omron Healthcare Co. These organizations are expanding into emerging economies such as Japan, China, India, and South Korea.
- In developing countries such as India, they accounted for only 66.0% of total COPD mortality. Therefore, such a high number of respiratory illnesses should stimulate the regional market.
- The increase in the geriatric population in North America is leading to a rising number of respiratory disorders and surgeries, which should also boost regional progression.
- The increase in the geriatric population in North America is leading to a growing number of respiratory disorders and surgeries, which is anticipated to boost the regional progress as well.
- According to a WHO report published in 2015, 16 million people die each year from non-communicable diseases before the age of 70 due to chronic respiratory diseases.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Aerogen Limited, Allied Healthcare Products Inc., Briggs Healthcare, Becton Dickinson and Company, Heyer Medical AG, OMRON Corporation, PARI Medical Holdings GmbH, Philips Respironics Inc., Salter Labs, TaiDoc Technologies
- As of 2023, the pneumatic nebulizer segment is the leading product segment of the global pneumatic nebulizer market and is expected to register CAGR of 6.5%, as they are suitable for most kinds of medication, easy to use and are cheaper than other types of nebulizers.
- Mesh Nebulizer segment was valued at 267.9 million in 2023 and is expected to grow at the highest rate of 7.1%. The major factors driving the market growth of mesh nebulizer are consistent and improved aerosol generation efficiency, a predominantly fine-particle fraction reaching into the peripheral lung, low residual volume.
- The market for the ultrasonic product type segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2023-26, showing a lesser growth rate than other product type due to higher cost and maintenance issues.
- Suitable to majority of medication category, portability, smaller size of device and mobility due to rechargeable batteries are some of the major factors which will drive the pneumatic nebulizer in the coming forecast period.
- Breath-actuated pneumatic nebulizer segment held largest market size in the pneumatic nebulizer segment as it resolves the issue of patient co-ordination of actuation with inhalation and provides optimum patient comfort.
- The clinics end users segment will reach the market share of around 316.7 million USD which stood at 192 million USD in 2023 at the rate of 6.5% CAGR.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period, owing growing prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and Pneumatic Nebulizers are suitable to majority of medication category resulting in high adoption rate.
- China and India will dominate the Asia-Pacific market with the highest market share owing to the high population growth and rising number of respiratory disorders and surgeries.
- As devices are rechargeable, electrically powered, cost effective and easy to use, the corresponding market will get impetus and home care will register the largest rate of 7.1% in the forecast period of 2023-26 and is expected to reach a market share of 506.2 million USD.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Detailed analysis of Global Pneumatic Nebulizers Market with respect to major segments such as product type, end users and geography.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2023-2032 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2023 and 2032
- Exhaustive regional analysis of Global Pneumatic Nebulizers Market.
- Focus on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
- Country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- Insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- Segmentation based analysis of Global Pneumatic Nebulizers Market.
- Analyze factors affecting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period.
- Provides an in-depth analysis of the key business opportunities in countries and verticals.
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the Pneumatic Nebulizers market on the basis of product type, end users and region.
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Ultrasonic Nebulizer
- Pneumatic Nebulizer
- Mesh Nebulizer
End Users (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Ambulatory Surgical centers
- Home care
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119276/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/