The global PTA balloon catheter Market was valued at USD 2.28 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4.93 billion by the year 2032, at a CAGR of 10%. PTA means percutaneous transluminal angioplasty a PTA balloon catheter contains an inflatable \”balloon at its tip; it is used during a minimally invasive catheterization procedure. The procedure is intended to enlarge a narrowed vessel opening. The deflated balloon is positioned at the narrowed space, it is inflated for a short period, and flattened again for removing.
PTA balloon is used in coronary artery disease and Peripheral Vascular Disease, WHO had reported that about 17.9 million people died from cardiovascular diseases in the year 2016, i.e., 31% of all global deaths. Sedentary lifestyle, habits like lack of physical activity, consumption of alcohol, unhealthy food, smoking, and a rise in the prevalence of obesity, are the major factors driving the market of PTA balloon catheters. An increase in regulatory approvals and product launches and mergers and acquisitions are expected to fuel the global PTA balloon catheter market. However, alternative therapies and complications associated with serration balloon catheters and upsurge in demand for minimally invasive surgeries are restraining the growth of the market.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119223
North America suffers high prevalence of cardiovascular disorders due to, consumption of alcohol, unhealthy food, smoking, and also rise in the incidence of obesity and presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, and increase in patient awareness about emerging minimally invasive surgeries in are likely to fuel the market of PTA Balloon Catheter.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2023-2032. For the study, 2020-2023 has been utilized as historical data, 2023 as the base year, and 2023-2032, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Salient Trends of the PTA Balloon Catheters Market
- In the year 2023, Freudenberg Medical a global developer and manufacturer for finished medical devices, components, and minimally invasive solutions for the medical device industry, was focusing on expanding the manufacturing for medical balloon development and balloon rapid prototyping services to its product development.
- Terumo Medical Corporation (TMC) had introduced R2P MISAGO in the year 2023; it is a Self-Expanding Peripheral Stent. It was found to be helpful for physicians as a radical approach was possible in patients with peripheral artery disease (PAD). It has the longest stent platform designed explicitly for above-the-knee PAD interventions by radial access, incorporating Rapid Exchange (RX) technology and innovative bare metal stent design. provides physicians with additional options to treat PAD patients from the wrist,
- A trial was conducted to obtain better safety in catheterization. TOBA II BTK had introduced small stents to tack the vessel if needed rather than using a larger stent that possibly causes fractures. This trial was presented in 2019 at Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA) annual meeting, but no FDA had approved implants for use in (BTK) (below the knee). however, due to high rates of dissection resolution, wound improvement, and freedom from clinically-driven target lesion revascularization (CD-TLR), these factors have proved beneficial for TOBA II.
- In the year 2018, there was an introduction of the Lutonix DCB catheter. It is a drug-coated balloon catheter that allows the delivery of paclitaxel to the arterial wall with single, short inflation. Paclitaxel is used to prevent arterial restenosis. The Lutonix DCB\’s was found to be a highly efficient formulation of paclitaxel and carriers, polysorbate and sorbitol, and allows Lutonix DCB catheter to deliver a therapeutic dose to the artery wall while keeping the dose of paclitaxel on the balloon as low as possible.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Key players functioning in the market for PTA Balloon Catheter include Medtronic plc; Terumo Corporation; Cardinal Health; Boston Scientific Corporation; Natec Medical; and Surmodics, Inc, Cook Medical, Biotronik, Andratec
- By application segment, the coronary artery disease held the highest market share of 60.6% due to the rise in the incidences of Cardiovascular disorders and PTA catheter majorly functions for treating CVD (Cardiovascular disorders.
- PTA Balloon Catheters are mostly made up of polyurethane it holds more than 50% of the market as it holds properties like rubber and plastic offers better toughness and tensile strength it is found to be highly biocompatible as it softens at body temperature.
- Asia Pacific held a market share of 20.0% in the year 2023 due to an increase in the incidence of obesity, lifestyle habits like smoking and consumption of alcohol, and increased public awareness. It is expected to rise by 2032, with a CAGR of 11.1%
- Hospital as end use had held a market value of USD 1134.5 million as the procedure is minimally invasive and better treatment facilities are obtained in hospitals.
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the PTA Balloon Catheter Market on the basis of Types, Applications, end use, and region.
Types Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
Applications Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119223/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/