The global Respiratory Disposables market was valued at USD 1,842.6 Million in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 2,608.1 Million by the year 2032, at a CAGR of 4.4%. Respiratory Disposables are those products that are used in conjunction with the respiratory devices such as nebulizers, ventilators, and oxygen therapy devices, to interface it with the patients. The respiratory disposables market consists of sales of respiratory disposables and related services. Respiratory disposables include disposable resuscitators, disposable masks, disposable tubes, and other consumables and accessories. These products can be cast-off after the end of its use in its commenced period. The key aspect that drives the market is the risk of cross-contamination in infectious diseases, especially communicable lung disease.
According to the World Health Organization, nearly 10 million people develop tuberculosis (TB), and 1.4 million die from it each year. Moreover, it is the most common lethal infectious disease. Lung cancer kills approximately 1.6 million people every year and is considered to be lethal. Globally, around 4 million people die prematurely from chronic respiratory disease. The other drivers of the market include the rise in the prevalence of lung diseases in the forecast period. For instance, according to the National Institutes of Health in 2017, it is estimated that each year in the United States, about 12 million adults have been diagnosed, and also approximately 120,000 people die due to extreme Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases’ symptoms. Moreover, an increase in the geriatric population, upsurge in the number of surgeries, rapid urbanization. For instance, According to the World Health Organization, in 2023, there were about 703 million persons aged 65 years and above in the world, and it is estimated that the population of geriatrics is expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2050. The hike in the air pollution levels, stringent regulation of the government for pollution levels, and the safety of the population are expected to increase the demand for the respiratory disposables. However, the high cost of respiratory disposables devices and lack of public awareness in emerging economies, inadequate reimbursement, and stringent regulations of the government are expected to hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119232
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2016-2032. For the study, 2016-2017 has been utilized as historical data, 2023 as the base year, and 2023-2032, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Salient Trends of the Respiratory Disposable Market
- The key players are focusing on the strategic initiatives such as expansion and collaboration, mergers and acquisitions. For instance, in March 2023, ResMed acquired one of the providers of home-based medical equipment for sleep and respiratory care devices, which is HB Healthcare Safety. This would help the support the market of respiratory disposables to grow further.
- Moreover, according to the National Institutes of Health, it is estimated that each year in the United States about 12 million adults have been diagnosed and also approximately 120,000 people die due to extreme Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases’ symptoms. Furthermore, the growth in the demand for portable oxygen therapy devices would drive the market.
- In April 2023, Vyaire Medical acquired Acutronic, a well-known company for neonatal ventilation equipment developer. The acquisition would attract more customers and hence is expected to propel the growth of the market.
- The globally leading market player in the respiratory disposables, Invacare Corporation which is a U.S. based company acquired Dynamic Medical System, which provides equipment on rental basis focusing on nursing homes and long-term care providers. The hike in need for the chronic diseases therapy would significantly help the market rise in the forecast years.
- According to the Global Asthma Network (GAN), it is estimated that asthma affects nearly 334 million people globally. Furthermore, the need of the therapy for asthma is found to increase, hence the demand of the Oxygen Therapy Devices is expected to grow in the coming years.
- The key leaders are focusing on the latest technology in the field of respiratory disposable, for instance, the product is well equipped with the latest air gel technology. In this, the gel is incorporated into the bag on the edges of the mask, which helps to the protection of the skin and creates a bridge to minimize the irritation of the skin and for effective sealing. For instance, Vyair medical prepared Veraseal 2 disposable mask, used for acute care with AIR gel technology and advantage of vented and non-vented versions. Similarly, Sleepnet prepared Mojo ventilation masks with Airgel technology.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
The major companies that are the key players in this market are Medtronic plc (Ireland), Masimo Corporation (US), Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited (New Zealand), Chart Industries (US), Invacare Corporation (US), Drager AG (Germany), Getinge AB (Sweden), Air Liquide (France), Hamilton Medical AG (Switzerland), and Smiths Medical.
- North America held a market share of 38.9% in the year 2023. An increased level of Research and Development in the region for improving the cost-effectiveness of the products and availability of Health insurances are propelling the growth of the market.
- About 37.7% of the global Respiratory disposables market is occupied by Inhalers segment, due to the increase in the prevalence of asthma resulting to the hike in the demand of the Respiratory Disposables in the forecast period.
- Increasing demand for early disease diagnosis and initiatives taken by the governments in the region will fuel the market growth in Asia-Pacific region.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder in the Indication segment held a market share of 27.8% in the year 2023. The segment is further expected to grow owing it to the rising demand for effective treatment in the forecasted years.
- Infectious Diseases by Indication segment held a market share of 37.3% in the year 2023. The hike in the demand of the disposables due to the increase in the communicable diseases would help to fuel the market in near future.
- Europe held a market share of 26.5% in the year 2023 with a compounded annual growth rate which is second largest during the forecast period owing to the increased number of the population experiencing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorders.
- The rising occurrences of breathing disorders and other infectious diseases which are communicable are fueling the growth of the market.
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, has segmented the Respiratory Disposables market on the basis of product, indication, end-use and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- Nasal Masks
- Full- face Masks
- Oral Masks
- Disposable Resuscitators
- Breathing Circuits
Indication (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- Infectious Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
End-Use (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- Home Care Locations
- Ambulatory Care Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119232/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/