The Roadside Drug Testing Devices Market is projected to grow at a rate of 25.7% in terms of value, from 2023 to reach USD 8.53 Billion by 2032. Drugs, when taken into the body, alters the body function physically and psychologically. Drug testing devices are used to test the level of drug present in the blood. The roadside drug testing devices are typically the compact handheld drug testing devices which make use of the breath specimen of the suspected drivers on the road. According to the US law and enforcements, more than 0.08% of blood alcohol concentration (BAC) can significantly affect the driving skills and possibly can be under criminal penalties. However, being a legal drug, alcohol has a specific limit of consumption before driving. But the illegal drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and ecstasy, to name a few, are completely banned for consumption before driving in most of the countries, and the roadside drug testing devices are often used to detect the drugs in the drivers to stop the possibilities of any fatalities.
The global roadside drug testing devices market is growing at a substantial pace as the number of end-users for the roadside drug testing devices are drastically being propelled. An increased awareness about drunk driving causalities, government supports & regulations, and escalating volumes of adoption of the advanced roadside drug testing devices in various law enforcement departments in most of the countries are expected to accelerate the growth of this market. Among the end-users, the highway polices sub-segment is leading in the market owing to the incorporation and adoption of the highest number of roadside drug testing device units for highway patrolling. Medical stores & brand outlet is dominating the market, but a higher growth rate has been forecasted for the online retailing sub-segment.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119227
North American market is being propelled by increasing incidents of drunk driving cases and high investments by the governments in advanced accessories for their law enforcement departments. APAC, due to its record number of alcohol-impaired accidents and growing concerns related to drunk driving, is growing with the fastest CAGR of 28.5% throughout the forecast period. China, India, and Japan are some of the most valuable contributors in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country wise statistics of the global roadside drug testing devices market from the period 2023-2032. While 2023 & 2032 has been utilized as historical data, 2018 is considered the base year. 2023-2032 have been derived as forecasts.
- Estimation of the market size along with historical and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various types of alternatives available have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- The regulatory framework of each region.
- Regional up-coming research and application outlook.
- Status of on-going developments.
- Regional prevalence of roadside drug testing devices have been mapped.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Roadside Drug Testing Devices Market
- Drunk driving is one of most the primary reasons behind the fatal accidents in the highways, and the percentage of drunk driving accidents are drastically high for the United States and Canada. The fatalities by alcohol-impaired driving causes more than 20% of the total number of fatalities in the highways in the US. California has the highest number of alcohol-impaired driving fatalities. According to The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, US, more than 1,200 alcohol-impaired motorcycles accident fatalities were reported in 2023 out of approximately 5500 total motorcycle accidents. However, enormous usage of the roadside drug testing devices and many laws and orders by the US governments have been capable of reducing the drunk-driving cases to a large extent in the country.
- High costs of the advanced drug testing devices and the inaccuracies of some of the compact handheld drug testing devices are some of the reasons the end-users often deny to rely on these drug testing devices. Also, many of the breathalyzers are not capable of determining illegal drugs such as heroin, cocaine and others, and can only detect the level of consumption of alcohol. These can be some of the prominent restraints of this market in the forthcoming period.
- In May 2018, a group of US scientists developed a low-cost chemical sensing chip which is capable of testing the illegal drugs like cocaine as fast as the breathalyzers detects the alcohol consumption. This technology has long been awaited for by the police forces in different countries. This chip can be designed to integrate in the handheld and easily portable drug testing devices and would be ideal for the roadside drug testing usages.
- APAC, owing to a higher count of accidents involving drunk bikers & truck drivers coupled with increasing awareness regarding drug-abuse tests, especially in China and India, is expected to grow with the fastest CAGR of 28.5% throughout the forecast period.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Alcohol Countermeasure Systems, BACtrack, Inc., MangalIndia.com, Inc., Intoximeters, Inc., Drägerwerk AG, AK GlobalTech Corporation, Envitec Wismar GmbH, Lifeloc Technologies, Alcovisor, and Akers Biosciences, Inc., among others.
- The valuation for the global Roadside Drug Testing Devices market was USD 1.08 Billion in 2018, and it is forecasted to reach USD 8.53 Billion by 2032.
- Drug enforcement agencies sub-segment is expected to get a market share of 28.5% by 2032, growing with a CAGR of 23.8% throughout the period 2023 to 2032.
- Breathalyzer had the highest market share due to its most usage and universality for most of the drugs.
- Alcosensor III or IV sub-segment is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 26.4% during the forecast period.
- Fuel cell sub-segment is forecasted to grow with the fastest growth rate of 25.9% during the forecast period.
- Medical stores & brand outlet sub-segment had the highest market share owing to the highest number of user and promotional partnerships between the brands & various government agencies, is growing with a CAGR of 24.9% throughout the period 2023 to 2032.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this report, have segmented the global roadside drug testing devices market on the basis of device type, sales channel, technology, end-users, and region:
Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Alcosensor III or IV
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Online Retailing
- Medical Stores & Brand Outlet
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Fuel Cell
- Semiconductor Oxide Sensor
- Infrared (IR) spectroscopy
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Highway Police
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Bars or Restaurants & Personal Use
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119227/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/