The global smart hospitals market was valued at $16,925 million in 2022, and is expected to reach $58,777 million by 2032 at a CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period.
The global smart hospitals market is segmented based on component, product, connectivity, application, and artificial intelligence. Based on component, the market is divided into hardware, system & software, and service. Based on product, the market is classified into smart pills, mhealth, telemedicine, and electronic health records. Further, based on connectivity, the market is bifurcated into wired and wireless. The wireless segment in further categorized into Wi-Fi, RFID, Bluetooth, and others. Based on application, the market is segmented into remote medicine management, medical assistance, medical connected imaging, electronic health record & clinical workflow, and others. Based on artificial intelligence, the market is segmented into offering, technology, and applications. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119554
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the key players operating in the global smart hospitals market. These include Alphabet Inc. (Google Inc.), Enlitic Inc., General Vision, Intel Corporation, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Next IT Corp., Welltok Inc. and GE healthcare. Other players operating in the value chain are Adheretech, Allscripts, Cerner Corporation, Diabetizer, Medtronic, Proteus Digital Health, and Qualcomm Life.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis with the current trends and future estimations of the global smart hospitals market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The quantitative analysis of the industry from 2022 to 2032 is provided to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of key segments of the industry is provided to understand the type of technologies used globally.
- Key players and their strategies are analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Segments Covered in the Report:
- System & Software
- Smart Pills
- M Health
- Electronic Health Record
- RFID (Radio-frequency identification)
- Remote Medicine Management
- Medical Assistance
- Medical Connected Imaging
- Electronic Health Record & Clinical Workflow
By Artificial Intelligence
- Deep learning
- Querying method
- Natural language processing
- Context aware processing
- Robot-assisted Surgery
- Virtual Nursing Assistant
- Administrative Workflow Assistance
- Fraud Detection
- Dosage Error Reduction
- Clinical Trial Participant Identifier
- Preliminary Diagnosis
- North America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1599 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119554/
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: