The global spinal traction market size was significantly large in 2022, and is expected to continue to register a rapidly inclining revenue CAGR between 2023 and 2032. Key factors responsible for driving market revenue growth are increasing prevalence of spinal cord trauma & spinal cord diseases and rising geriatric population across the globe.
Spinal traction is a type of device that is used to treat disorders of the spine. It is a decompression therapy that may be done mechanically or manually. It can also be used to treat lower back pain and muscle spasms. The reduction of herniated intervertebral discs, decompression of pinched nerve roots, and mobility of soft tissues or joints are some of the significant medically approved applications of spinal traction. The treatment of cervical instabilities is considered to be the most common application of spinal traction. Besides, damages to the cervical spinal column, whether caused by diseases or traumas, can result in aberrant movement of the damaged region or the shift of broken bones before they heal. It can further lead to additional neurological damage. Hence, spinal traction is considered to be a highly efficient method for stabilizing these injuries and realigning a cervical spinal dislocation.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119428
Rapid developments in the healthcare sector, expansion of screening & knowledge of spinal traction, and higher geriatric population are expected to contribute to the spinal traction market growth over the forecast period. Also, deformities of the spine in infants and increasing prevalence of spinal cord injuries would result in the significant growth of the spinal tractions market. Moreover, priorities of surgeons and patients may shift in the near future because of increasing usage of modern surgical procedures. Nowadays, various clinical studies are also using the most up-to-date technologies. Spinal traction hospital chains, on the other hand, are likely to play vital roles in the expansion of the market. Studies have found that numerous natural chemicals derived from specific plants have exhibited positive effects on the transplantation of damaged spinal cell and cell stimulation.
The high cost of raw materials may restrain the global spinal traction market growth in the near future. Local and domestic tariffs, owing to the lack of wide supplies of these products would also make it difficult for the market to grow steadily in the forthcoming years. At the same time, lower demand for less invasive therapies and lack of clinical evidence on the effects of spinal traction therapy are expected to hinder the spinal traction market growth.
Based on regional analysis, North America is expected to generate the largest spinal traction market share in the forthcoming years, owing to the high cost of healthcare. Europe is anticipated to remain in the second position followed by North America. This growth is attributable to the high disposable incomes of people and increasing healthcare expenditure. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to develop at a fast pace because of the rapidly developing healthcare sector in developing countries, such as India and China. Also, the high unmet demand for treatment options in these countries would contribute to the spinal traction market growth in the near future. Furthermore, nations in Southeast Asia, such as Malaysia are expected to contribute to market expansion. In addition, rising healthcare insurance coverage in Asia Pacific is also expected to drive market growth in this region.
Key companies in the global market include Saunders Group, Inc., Scrip, Inc., BTL, Stoll Medizintechnik GmbH, Hill Laboratories Company, North American Medical (NAM) Corporation, Spinetronics, LLC, Dentsply International, Medtronic, Inc., SpineRx Technology, Spinal Designs International, Inc., CERT Health Sciences, LLC, and VAX-D Medical Technologies, LLC.
COVID 19 Impact Analysis
- The global spinal traction market report offers information and expansive coverage of the current scenario in the market, including impact and changes resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and emergence of variants of the virus.
- The virus outbreak and social distancing norms and restrictions severely disrupted the overall business landscape and operations worldwide.
- Both negative and positive impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have been analyzed and details provided in the report.
- COVID-19 pandemic and lockdowns have resulted in several countries shutting down airports, ports, and commercial and domestic transportation. This had impacted manufacturing activities and operations globally and took a toll on the economy of various countries.
- Complete country-wide lockdowns and partial lockdowns had a major impact on demand-side and supply-side on the manufacturing sector.
- Sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity caused a slowdown in production and also resulted in employment loss to a major extent.
- Supply impacts were further compounded due to challenges on the demand-side owing to reduced disposable income, depleting savings, and increased concerns and uncertainties.
- The initial impact of the second wave hit small businesses and retailers the hardest owing to liquidity crunches and stretched working capital.
- Healthcare infrastructure also bore major brunt of the results as systemic issues resulted in inability to accommodate patients and shortage of crucial supplies and medical equipment.
- Companies continue to maintain stringent safety regulations and social distancing norms, and the restrictions on number of workers and personnel allowed to work on work floors and office and factory settings etc., at any given time continues to cause ripple effects across various industries and sectors.
- Emergence of variants of the virus and rise in infection rates during the initial waves and subsequent lockdowns has severely impacted operations and disrupted supply chains.
- Companies are making robust and urgent attempts to get accustomed to restrictions and need to deploy more stringent safety measures for workforce and personnel and to manage operations in a ‘new normal’ currently.
- Revenues have been impacted significantly across sectors and industries, and across all major and developing economies, and companies continue to deploy various strategies and focus on managing core tasks as the challenge continues on a global scale.
- Experts are yet to ascertain whether the situation and challenges will clear up or continue indefinitely, but emergence of new variants and potential outbreaks are expected to remain on the horizon for a few more years.
For the purpose of this report has segmented global spinal traction market on the basis of type, application, devices, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Manual Spinal Traction
- Mechanical Spinal Traction
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Slipped Discs
- Bone Spurs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Discs
- Facet Disease
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Pinched Nerves
Devices Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- Continuous Traction
- Gravity-dependent Traction
- Manual Traction
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2023-2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119428/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: