The stereotactic surgery market is projected to grow at a rate of 4.00% in terms of value, from 2023 to reach USD 25.57 Billion by 2032. Rising prevalence of brain-related diseases are likely to spur market growth in the upcoming years.
The data provided by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) based on the National Health Survey and the National Survey of Children’s Health in 2015, as well as the Current Population Survey in 2014, indicates that epilepsy rates in adults are rising, and has increased from 2.3 million in 2014 to 3.0 million in 2015. The total number of children with epilepsy has risen from 450,000 in the year 2007 to 470,000 in the year 2015. According to statistics, 3.4 million (1.2%) of the population of the U.S. had active epilepsy in 2015. Also, active epilepsy among adults varied between states, from 800 children in Wyoming to 59,800 in California, and from 5100 in Wyoming to 367,900 in California. On the whole, as an estimate, 11 states had more than 92,000 individuals with epilepsy. The increase in the growth of the disease is likely to be linked with the growth in population.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119251
According to the Parkinson’s Foundation, there has been an increase in the occurrence of Parkinson’s disease. It has been estimated that by 2030 around 1.2 million Americans will be suffering from the disease. Also, it has been found that men are at greater risk than women, and the risk is likely to increase for both men and women with age.
North America held the largest market share in 2023. The market dominance of North America is owing to the presence of advanced healthcare facilities and increasing acceptance of new technologies in the region.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Estimation of the market size along with historic and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various types of products have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- Share of individual applications has been estimated.
- Regulatory framework of each region.
- Regional up-coming outlook.
- Status of on-going developments.
- Regional prevalence of stereotactic surgery devices has been mapped.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Stereotactic Surgery Devices Market
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) is a non-surgical process that offers precisely-targeted radiation at considerably higher doses, in a single or few treatments, in comparison to traditional radiation therapy.
- The application 3D-imaging and localization methods that ascertain the exact location of the target within the body systems play an instrumental role in surgeries performed with stereotactic surgery devices.
- SRS typically denotes to a one-day treatment, but physicians sometimes recommend multiple treatments, thus leading to increased usage frequency of these devices
- Brain and nervous system cancer occupies the 10th spot in the leading global cause of death. Also, it has been estimated that 9,910 men and 7,850 women (17,760 adults) will suffer death from primary cancerous brain and central nervous system tumors.
- It has been estimated that 13,410 men and 10,410 women (23,820 adults) in the U.S. will undergo diagnosis with primary cancerous tumors related to brain and spinal cord.
- In September 2017, Elekta, a leading market player, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Ion Beam Applications (IBA) to co-invest in the development of a new software functionality Monaco treatment planning system and MOSAIQ oncology information system. The agreement is planned to optimize the experience for radiotherapy departments and improve patient care for proton therapy treatment.
- In June 2017, Alliance Cancer Care (ACC) acquired the advanced treatment and software solutions of Elekta at their four sites in the Decatur and Huntsville areas. The technology will be fitted out to optimize patient-care with stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) and stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT), providing high definition dynamic radiosurgery.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Elekta AB, Accuracy Inc., Ion Beam Applications SA, Mevion Medical Systems, Micromar, Inomed, Alliance Oncology, Medical AG, Monteris Medical, and Varian Medical Systems Inc., among others.
- The valuation for the stereotactic surgery devices market was USD 16.96 billion in 2023, and it is expected to reach USD 24.73 billion by 2032.
- By product type, linear accelerator (LINAC) contributed the largest market share in 2023 and is expected to experience a CAGR of 4.0% in the forecast period.
- CyberKnife is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 7.3% in the period 2019-2026.
- By application, Parkinson’s disease is likely to observe a significant growth rate in the forecast period.
- By end-users, laboratories are likely to grow at a faster rate in the period 2019-2032.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to have the fastest growth rate of 5.1% in the forecast period, owing to the growing occurrences of brain-related diseases and growing facilities in the healthcare sector.
- Europe is likely to have a growth rate of 4.0% in the forecast period.
- Cost-prohibitive stereotactic surgery devices may hamper the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the global stereotactic surgery devices market on the basis of product type, application, end-users, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- Gamma Knife
- Linear Accelerator
- Proton Beam Radiation Therapy
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- Brain Tumor Treatment
- Arteriovenous Malformations Treatment
- Parkinson’s Disease Treatment
- Epilepsy Treatment
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119251/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: