The global Surgical Boom Market is projected to grow at a rate of 4.20% in terms of value, from 2023 to reach USD 364.0 Million by 2032, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Surgical Booms are designed to be flexible and conform to various configurations depending on the function, space requirements, and purpose. Factors such as the interaction with equipment, type of surgical procedures, and layout of the room (Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Operating Room, Emergency Room) is generally considered when designing a surgical boom.
Surgical Booms are used in facilities where there is a need for access to medical gases such as nitrogen, oxygen, and carbon dioxide, along with audio-visual data services and electrical power. It keeps cords out of the way which helps in reducing trip hazard for staffs, and also provide shelving and side rails to centralize and organize surgical equipment.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119250
A surgical boom often contains multiple gas and electric outlets for medical gases and electrical power needs. The number of mounts, ceiling mount location, column length, and arm length, are all variables that must be selected to ensure proper integration of the surgical boom into the workspace.
Advancements in technology are further driving the market for surgical booms. The latest changes and developments made in the room facilities and in the field of surgery have made quite a difference in the market of surgical boom. The popularity of the integrated and hybrid operating rooms are increasing along with the developments in the robotic surgery, and the use of large high-resolution monitors are also increasing, thus triggering the surgical booms market.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Estimation of the market size along with historical and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various drugs available for the market have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- Share of end-user, including hospital, ambulatory surgical centers, and others, have been estimated.
- Regional up-coming research and application outlook.
- Regional prevalence of surgical boom has been mapped.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Surgical Boom Market
- New developments and advancements in technology in the field of surgery and in operating room facilities are resulting in major changes in the market for surgical boom.
- These trends include the rising popularity of integrated or hybrid ORs, the use of ever-larger high-resolution monitors, the growth of minimally invasive surgery, and advancements in robotic surgery.
- Multispecialty hospitals, in India, such as Wockhardt Hospitals, Fortis Healthcare, and Apollo Hospitals, drive the demand for operating room equipment. The evolving medical tourism industry in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Thailand, and India are encouraging health care providers to furnish themselves with the latest technologies.
- Increase in minimally invasive surgeries are fueling the demand for the market. This type of surgery is safe, patient-friendly, and feasible, and the postoperative pain is less, with shorter stay in a hospital and less damage to tissues.
- Increase in reimbursement policy of the cost incurred during the minimally invasive surgery is encouraging the adoption of these procedures, which in turn is driving the demand for surgical booms.
- Factors restraining the market growth are the low adoption rate of the surgical booms in developing and underdeveloped countries.
- North America held the largest market share of the global surgical booms market. Availability of advanced technology, high disposable income, presence of major market players, and state of the art health care infrastructure, are expected to contribute to the growth of the market in the region.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Amico, Stryker Corporation, Skytron, Maquet Holdings, C V Medical, Steris Corporation, Trumpf Medical, Palakkad Surgical Industries Pvt. Ltd., Getinge AB, and Pratibha Medinox, among others.
- The valuation for the Surgical Boom Market was USD 260.0 Million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 364.0 Million by 2032.
- Anesthesia Booms, also known as ceiling supply units and pendants, create a more orderly working environment, save space, and increase in efficiency. By keeping devices, cables, and medical gas lines off the floor, anesthesia booms ensure better access to the patient, a more flexible room configuration, and provide a safer working environment for hospital staff.
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers are forecasted to grow with the highest CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Increasing trend of these centers are encouraging the market growth in the global market.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) offers reimbursement for peripheral access procedures, like the insertion of a port or catheter into a large central artery that is directly related to or is near the heart. An increase in the number of minimally invasive surgeries is boosting the demand for equipment booms.
- The Asia Pacific surgical booms market is forecasted to grow significantly due to the increasing penetration of key market players in the medical devices industry in developing countries, such as India and China. The significant investments in the health care sector by government agencies and increasing geriatric population in South Korea, China, and India, are fueling the market growth.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this report,have segmented into the global Surgical Boom Market on the basis of product type, installation, mobility, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- Equipment Boom
- Utility Boom
- Anesthesia Boom
- Custom Boom
Installation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- Floor Mounted
Mobility Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- Free Standing
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119250/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: