The global Surgical Navigation Systems market was valued at USD 734.3 million in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 1.21 million by the year 2032, at a CAGR of 6.4%. Surgical navigation systems are a primary part of computer-assisted surgery (CAS). These procedures support surgical procedures with the help of digital imaging technology. It helps the surgeons in the pre-operative planning and accurate surgical navigation of instruments during the procedure.
The increase in the demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures, and partnerships, agreements, collaborations among market players are boosting the market growth. The prevalence of orthopedic, neurological, and ENT disorders and an increase in the geriatric population are fueling the market growth. Surgical navigation systems minimize the traumatic risk and improve the surgical process. Demand for minimally invasive surgeries is rising, owing to the benefits of minimally invasive surgeries such as rapid wound healing, less hospital stay is driving the need for surgical navigation systems. However, the high cost of surgical navigation systems and stringent rules & regulations for product approval and product recall in the past are hindering the growth of the market.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119221
North American market is likely to grow in the forecast period due to the high prevalence of ENT disorders, high demand for minimally invasive surgeries, government funding for the development of surgical navigation systems, and increased regulatory approvals.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2023-2032. For the study, 2023-2032 has been utilized as historical data, 2018 as the base year, and 2023-2032, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Salient Trends of Surgical Navigation Systems
- Mariner Endosurgery Inc., in 2020 launched an innovative medical device providing computer-assisted medical instruments for laparoscopic surgeries and surgical visualization technology known as LaparoGuard. LaparoGuard is a novel improved surgical navigation system that helps surgeons in the surgical procedures
- Medtronic plc had launched globally StealthStation ENT, a surgical navigation system designed for physicians treating conditions within the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) anatomy. It has also received USFDA 510k clearance and CE Mark for the system. This intraoperative use of computer-aided surgery was found helpful for surgeon in clarifying complex anatomy during sinus and skull base surgery
- Stryker corperation in the year 2023 had launched a transformative visualization tool specially designed for enhancing the surgical experience for arthroscopy; it includes products like HipCheck, HipMap, Advanced Imaging Modalities (AIM) 4K Visualization Platform, and the Connected OR Hub. HipCheck has focused on advancing the field of hip arthroscopy as an interactive tablet to deliver a higher degree of accuracy in measuring bone deformities. This interactive tablet also incorporates a 3D imaging tool designed to improve the pre-operative planning of HipMap.
- Royal Phillips had launched a new augmented-reality surgical navigation technology, that has additional capabilities than the low-dose X-ray system). This technology uses high-resolution optical cameras mounted on the flat panel X-ray detector to image the surface of the patient, and then it combines the external view captured by the cameras, the internal 3D view of the patient is acquired by the X-ray system to construct a 3D augmented-reality view of the patient’s external and internal anatomy.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Medtronic plc (Ireland), Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Brainlab AG (Germany), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Scopis GmbH (Germany), Fiagon AG (Germany), Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Amplitude Surgical (France), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Mariner Endosurgery Inc (Canada), Sea Spine, 7D Surgical’s, and Augmedics (Chicago) are the key players of the Surgical Navigation Systems market.
- The North American regional segment held the largest share of 35.1% in the year 2018. Its dominance can be attributed to the increase in the high prevalence of cardiac diseases and geriatric factors.
- The product segment, neurology navigation system has held the largest share of 34.1% in the year 2018 due to the rise in neurological problems globally.
- The hospitals in the end use segment are expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the market is expected to remain the highest growing segment during 2023-2032, at a CAGR 7.5% of owing to increased technological innovations. Also, the increased investment of manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies is expected to increase the market demand.
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the Surgical Navigation Systems market on the basis of applications, technologies, end use and region:
Applications Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- Neurosurgery navigation systems
- Orthopedic navigation systems
- Orthopedic navigation systems, by referencing type
- Orthopedic navigation systems, by procedure
- Knee replacement
- Hip replacement
- ENT navigation systems
- Dental navigation systems
- Cardiac Navigation systems
- Orthopedic navigation systems, by referencing type
Technologies Outlook (Revenue in million USD 2023-2032)
- Electromagnetic (EM)
- Fluoroscopic Navigation System
End Use Outlook (Revenue in million USD 2023-2032)
- Ambulatory Settings
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119221/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/