The global Surgical Robotics and Navigation Market was valued at USD 1.94 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 9.47 billion by the year 2030, at a CAGR of 21.7%. Surgical navigation is an established technology and has become the standard of care, especially in neurosurgery. Robotic surgery is a surgical process where surgeons use the computer to control small instruments attached to a robot it is also known as computer guided minimally invasive surgery.
As the surgery offers higher efficiency and the rise in demand for minimally invasive surgeries are primary factors driving the market. An increase in the number of approvals granted by the FDA to the surgical robotic companies for research and development and other new operational interventions are further contributing to this growth. Government initiatives for adapting to technologically advanced robots in surgeries are expected to boost the market in the forecast further.
Adoption of advanced technological systems and high interest in capturing untapped economies are expected to play vital role in impelling the market growth. For instance, Monogram Orthopaedics a U.S. based company has developed a robotic system Monogram- it custom prints a hip or knee and uses a surgical robotics system for the implants. In 2019, CMR Surgical a UK based company raised a USD 240 million Series C round for its Versius surgical robot launch in emerging economies in Asia and in developed nations in Europe. However, many surgeons are unfamiliar about the use of robotics in healthcare, and also due to mechanical failures associated with surgeries are the factors restraining the market.
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/118887
The COVID-19 Impact:
COVID-19 has impacted both developed and developing economies significantly with more than 800,000 infected cases globally. According to the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) and European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES) recommendation the surgical robotics and navigation market might account a minimal declined growth. The organizations recommend to postpone unnecessary and elective surgical and endoscopic cases. Although the decisions are up to the local committees and as per the severity in the region. Moreover, the emergency cases such as active malignancy or symptoms that require urgent care can be operated.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2019-2030. For the study, 2019-2018 has been utilized as historical data, 2019 as the base year, and 2020-2030, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Salient Trends of the Surgical Robotics and Navigation Market
- In February 2020, Phoenix Children’s Hospital had used Medtronic’s Stealth Autoguide for neurosurgery. It was used for more accurate positioning of instruments while performing operations. The cranial robotic guidance provides better visualization, and robotically-assisted movement facilitates the surgery. The system uses Medtronic’s Stealth Station surgical navigation system and Midas Rex surgical drill technology for improving the efficiency of the operation. Robots were used in assisting the surgeons in placing biopsy needles, the placement of stereo electroencephalography (stereo EEG or sEEG), and to support laser ablation.
- In February 2020, Midland Health had partnered with local neurosurgeons and Midland Memorial Hospital for providing small-cut robot-assisted spine surgery. The Mazor X Stealth Robotic Navigation system was used in the operation as it helps with image-based pre-operative analytics and provides intra-operative guidance during surgery. Surgeons use the images obtained by a traditional CT scan or intraoperative imaging to plan and execute spine surgeries. The robot uses the arms to provide trajectory guidance to the surgeon’s tools to operate at the exact position, angle, and depth during the operation. The spine robot uses minimally invasive procedures for performing surgery.
- Medrobotics Corp, in 2019 had announced that it had received FDA regulatory clearance for its Flex Robotic Systemin for performing colorectal surgeries in the United States. Medrobotics was the first company to offer minimally invasive, steerable, and shapeable robotic products for colorectal operations in the U.S.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Medrobotics (U.S.), Procept BioRobotics (U.S.), Verb Surgical (U.S.), DePuy Synthes (U.S.), BrainLab (Germany), Titan Medical (Canada), Zimmer Biomet (U.S.), Globus Medical (U.S.), Auris Health (U.S.), TransEnterix (U.S.), Globus Medical (U.S.), CMR Surgical (U.K), Getinge (Sweden), Blue Belt Technologies (U.S.), ELMED Medical(U.S.), are the key layers in Surgical Robotics and Navigation market.
- By the Types segment, Neurosurgery navigation obtained the largest share of 36.4% in the year 2019 and is expected to rise with a CAGR of 22.3% in the forecasted period due to high accuracy and precision in performing operations.
- Hospital as end use has obtained the largest share of about 61.1% in the year 2019 as many surgeons are adapting to the robotic-assisted surgeries in the hospitals.
- ENT surgical navigation system in the types segment owned significant growth in the in the year 2019
- The Asia Pacific had held a market share of 20.2% in the year 2019 due to government initiatives for the surgical robots in the surgeries and, is expected to rise with a CAGR of 22.9% in the forecast.
- North America have obtained the largest share in the regional segment due to better healthcare facilities in the region, and also due to the rise in the use of technologically advanced systems in the region
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2020-2030 For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Surgical Robotics and Navigation Market on the basis of types, applications end use, and region.
Types Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- Neurosurgery Navigation
- Spinal Surgical Navigation
- ENT Surgical Navigation
- Orthopedic Surgical Navigation
- Robotic-Assisted Spinal Surgery Systems
- Robotic-Assisted Neurosurgery System
- Robotic Radiosurgery System
Applications Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- Ambulatory Care Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
TABLE OF CONTENT
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Distribution Channel
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019 – 2030
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. COVID 19 impact assessment
4.1. Healthcare Surgical Robotics and Navigation Industry Outlook
22.214.171.124. Q1 2020
126.96.36.199. Q2 2020
188.8.131.52. Q3 2020
4.2. Decreasing demand for Surgical Robotics and Navigation due to COVID 19 pandemic Crisis
4.3. Supply chain stabilization
184.108.40.206. Supply scenario
220.127.116.11. Demand scenario
4.4. Upcoming strategies required to combat the current situation
4.5. Alternative availability for suppliers
4.6. No-contact methodologies in the supply chain
4.7. Customer mapping
Chapter 5. Global Surgical Robotics and Navigation Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/118887/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/