The global tetanus toxoid vaccine market is expected to reach USD 7.16 Billion by 2030, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can mainly be contributed by the rise in number of cases reported of tetanus and diphtheria in the developing countries. The low costs of the vaccine, as well as an increase in government initiatives towards technological improvements regarding immunization and vaccination, are also fuelling the growth of the market.
Several vaccine combinations include the tetanus vaccine such as Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP); Monovalent Tetanus Toxoid (TT); Tetanus, Diphtheria, And Pertussis (Tdap); Diphtheria and Tetanus (DT); and others. DTaP and DT are used as a pediatric vaccine for children less than seven years old while Tdap and Td are given to those who are seven years old and above, where the lowercase,‘d’ and ‘p’ denote the lower strengths of diphtheria and pertussis vaccines.
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119052
Though the market appears promising in the coming years, high costs of R&D, along with strict policies in some nations can hinder the growth of the industry. The reduced number of reported cases of tetanus in the developed countries will be another factor that will affect the growth of the market negatively. The acquisition of tetanus vaccination by the UNICEF, WHO and other government initiatives for the prevention and treatment of tetanus are expected to act as opportunities for the global market.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country wise statistics of tetanus toxoid vaccine from the period 2016-2030. While 2016 and 2017 have been utilized as historical data, 2022 is considered the base year. 2019-2030 have been derived as forecasts.
- Estimation of market size along with historical and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various vaccine types available for the end user of the tetanus toxoid vaccine have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- The share of vaccine type including Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP); Monovalent Tetanus Toxoid (TT); Tetanus, Diphtheria, And Pertussis (Tdap); Diphtheria and Tetanus (DT); and others have been estimated.
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals industry regulatory framework of each region.
- Regional up-coming tetanus toxoid vaccine uses outlook.
- Status of on-going trials and developments.
- Regional prevalence of end users and vaccine types has been mapped.
- Demand and supply gap analysis
- Regional competitors pricing strategy
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market trends (drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges, investment opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Tetanus Toxoid Vaccine Market
- Tetanus toxoid vaccine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% in terms of value and is forecasted to reach USD 7.16 Billion in 2030.
- The primary factors for the market growth are most active, less expensive and best-tolerated vaccines which are leading towards the increasing concern and awareness regarding vaccines.
- The improved healthcare expenditure in the developing countries will lead to a positive demand for these vaccines. A large number of products are undergoing clinical trials currently.
- Tdap vaccines are mandatory for pregnant women during the 3rd trimester of every pregnancy, in order to protect the baby from whooping cough in the first few months of life.
- Tdap is a vaccine booster given at age 11 that offers continued protection from diseases suffered by adolescents and adults.
- Td vaccines are for adults, which should be taken every ten years.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Merck & Co. Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Sanofi Pasteur, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Bharat Biotech, AstraZeneca Plc., Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Shenzhen Kangtai Biological Products, Astellas Pharma Inc., Emergent Biosolutions Inc., and Panacea Biotec, among others.
The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers and acquisitions, contracts, agreements, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
- The valuation for the tetanus toxoid vaccine market was USD 4.92 Billion in 2022, and it is forecasted to reach USD 7.16 Billion by 2030.
- The market is segmented on the basis of vaccine type into Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP); Monovalent Tetanus Toxoid (TT); Tetanus, Diphtheria, And Pertussis (Tdap); Diphtheria and Tetanus (DT); and others.
- DTaP vaccine occupies the highest market share in the year 2022 and is forecasted to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period, with a CAGR of 5.3%, due to increasing incidences of diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis among children.
- The market is segmented on the basis of age group into adults and pediatrics.
- The adult segment is forecasted to have a higher growth rate of 6.3% during the forecast period.
- Pediatric segment dominates the market, accounting for ~59% of the market share in the year 2022.
- Government and non-government investments for the immunization of children against common pediatric diseases like measles, diphtheria, Poliomyelitis, and Haemophilus influenza type b (Hib), will fuel the growth of the market in the pediatric segment.
- The market is segmented on the basis of end users into hospitals & clinics, government organizations, research, and others.
- Government organizations segment dominates the market in 2022, occupying a market share of ~52%. Government organizations partner with manufacturers and provide vaccines and establish awareness schemes regarding vaccines, immunizations, and vaccine-preventable diseases. The segment is forecasted to have the highest CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA.
- North America accounted for the largest share of ~32% of the market in the year 2022.
- Europe occupies the second largest market share in the year 2022, due to substantial disposable income, adequate awareness regarding vaccination and well-established healthcare industry.
- The Asia Pacific is forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 4.9% during the forecast period. The growth in the APAC market is mainly due to the rising prevalence of diseases, growing awareness regarding vaccines, increasing government initiatives, and emerging vaccine manufacturers in the region.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2022 to 2030. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the global tetanus toxoid vaccine market on the basis of vaccine type, dosage, age group, end user, and region:
Vaccine type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2022-2030 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- Monovalent Tetanus Toxoid (TT)
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP)
- Diphtheria and Tetanus (DT)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, And Pertussis (Tdap)
Dosage Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2022-2030 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
Age group Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2022-2030 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- Pediatric Vaccines
- Adult Vaccines
End users Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2022-2030 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- Hospitals And Clinics
- Government Organizations
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2022-2030 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119052/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: