The global Therapeutic Obstructive Sleep Apnea Devices market was valued at USD 2.86 billion in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 6.22 billion by the year 2032, at a CAGR of 10.1%. Obstructive sleep apnea is the most predominant type of sleep apnea. It is categorized by frequent episodes of complete or partial obstructions in the upper airway during sleep; despite the effort to breathe, it is usually related to a reduction in blood oxygen saturation.
The rise in the obstructive sleep apnea in the geriatric population is due to the presence of more than one disease linked with apnea, is expected to fuel the growth. Besides this, the rise in awareness for diagnosis increased healthcare spending, and patient adherence is anticipated to fuel revenue growth. The discomfort is due to the size of the upper airway lumen, which progresses with age and causes obstructive sleep apnea. The United Nations (UN) projected that in the year 2017, the global geriatric population would be about 962.0 million, and it is estimated to grow by four times by 2050.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119220
Growth in the sleep apnea devices market is also due to the large pool of undiagnosed sleep apnea. The increase in reimbursement scenario for the obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) devices and usage of oral devices are also some of the critical factors which are estimated to boost the market during the forecast period. An obese individual is also likely to suffer from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) also it has seen that there is an increase in the prevalence of obesity, it acts as a dominant factor for the growth of the market of therapeutic obstructive sleep apnea devices.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2023-2032. For the study, 2023-2032 has been utilized as historical data, 2023 as the base year, and 2023-2032, has been derived as forecasts
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Salient Trends of Therapeutic Obstructive Sleep Apnea Devices
- Heath care manufacturers are making advances in the mHealth technology for making CPAP devices more productive companies like ResMed, SRETT are developing mobile health platform for connecting wirelessly to the CPAP machines, and it is also enabling patients to use the devices at home, rather than in a sleep lab these devices are essential for the doctors to track the efficacy of sleep apnea therapy.
- The USFDA in 2023 had cleared Oventus Medical’s O2Vent Optima. It is a modified 3D-printed nylon oral appliance used for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The O2Vent Optima is an advanced mandibular device that contains a separate airway to add stability to the upper airway for OSA patients throughout the night.
- Philips, in the year 2023, had launched a prescription sleep position therapy device designed for patients with positional obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). This device is known as the Philips NightBalance; it is strapped around the abdomen and uses gentle vibrations. It was used to help the users to alter their sleeping positions to prevent apnea. The device has wireless connectivity and a mobile app that monitors the use and provides patients and physicians the access to data through a cloud-based system.
- AirAvant Medical had launched the Bongo Rx in 2023 for patients with OSA it does not require electricity, bulky masks, or hoses to deliver effectively and is a convenient non-surgical alternative to CPAP devices. The Bongo Rx is recently being nominated for an Edison Award.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
BMC Medical Co. Ltd; Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited; Curative Medical Inc.; Cadwell Laboratories; ResMed; Invacare Corporation; Braebon Medical Corporation; ImThera Medical Inc.; Phillips Respironics, Nihon Kohden; and Compumedics Limited are the key players of the Therapeutic obstructive sleep apnea devices market.
- The North America regional segment held the largest share of 46.4% in the year 2018. Its dominance can be attributed to the increase in the high prevalence of obesity and geriatric factors. Also, the development of Telemedicine has further boosted the market, and the presence of major players in the region further drive the market growth.
- The product segment, including PAP Devices, is expected to reach USD 2.42 billion by the year 2032, which is significant growth for the forecast period.
- The hospitals in the end use segment are expected to grow with a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period.
- The Homecare/individual end use segment is expected to reach USD 2.65 billion by the year 2032 as there was a significant increase in home care devices due to the advances in technology.
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the market is expected to remain the highest growing segment during 2023-2032, at a CAGR 11.3% of owing to increased technological innovations. Also, the increased investment of manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies is expected to increase the market demand.
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the Therapeutic Obstructive Sleep Apnea Devices market on the basis of products, end use and region:
Products Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- PAP Devices
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) Devices
- Oxygen Devices
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Liquid Portable Oxygen
- Oral Appliances
- Adaptive Servo Ventilation (ASV) Devices
- Masks and Accessories
- Nasal Devices
- Chin Straps
End Use Outlook (Revenue in million USD 2023-2032)
- Sleep Laboratories
- Home Care /Individuals
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119220/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: