The global transcatheter pulmonary Valve therapy market was valued at USD 56.45 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 98.63 Billion by year 2030, at a CAGR of 7.25 percent. Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Therapy has come up as the treatment of choice in most congenital heart disease patients with degeneration of a previous right ventricular outflow tract (RVOT) repair. To evade the need for repeat median sternotomy procedures, less invasive catheter-based interventions to treat pulmonary valve dysfunction have been developed over time.
The market is driven by an increase in the incidence of Congenital Heart Diseases and increasing awareness associated with TPV Therapy. Based on statistics, the United States wherein the incidence of congenital heart defects is most commonly reported has a statistics of CHD between 4 and 10 per 1,000, clustering around 8 per 1,000 live births. Continental variations in birth prevalence have been observed, from around 6.9 per 1000 births in Europe to 9.3 per 1000 in Asia.
Request a Sample@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119071
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country wise statistics of TPV Therapy from the period 2022-2030. While 2022 has been utilized as historical data and 2019-2026, has been derived as forecasts.
- Estimation of market value along with historical and forecasted market trend analysis.
- Various types of TPV Therapies have been analyzed. Statistical analysis of the individual share of these segments has been carried out.
- Healthcare Regulatory framework of each region.
- Regional up-coming TPV therapies outlook.
- Government initiatives for increasing clinical trials in the Asia Pacific.
- Regional presence TPV therapies development companies have been mapped.
- Company overview of Key Players
- Strategic Initiatives adopted by companies
- Service offering and Ratings
Salient Trends of the Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve (TPV) Therapy Systems Market
- Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Therapy market is rising at a high growth rate of 7.2 percent in the Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe.
- High incidence of cardiovascular diseases will drive the demand for the market during the forecast period.
- Benefits associated with transcatheter pulmonary Valve is the key factor supporting the increasing adoption of the therapy and consequently contributing to the market growth.
- The relationship between valve size and balloon waist may reflect selection and procedural bias, which is likely to hinder the market growth
- Emerging markets such as China and Japan are likely to witness high growth
- Regional reimbursement scenario is another key regulatory factor for the adoption and growth of transcatheter pulmonary valve therapy in the region.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Medtronic, Edward Lifesciences, Cryolife Inc, and Venus Medtech
- The valuation for balloon expanded transcatheter Valve market was USD 56.45 Billion in 2020 and is expected to grow to USD 98.63 Billion by 2030.
- The balloon expanded transcatheter Valve are projected to deliver the highest growth rate of 7.3 percent.
- Asia Pacific is expected to deliver a CAGR of 12.9 percent in the forecast period. China is expected to be the key revenue generating region.
- Hospitals are likely to contribute to the overall growth, while revenue from Cardiology Centers is likely to increase from around USD 16.8 million to USD 28.6 million by 2030. Hospitals’ industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0 percent in the forecasted years.
- North America is speculated to be a key revenue generating region. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest growth rate of 8.5 percent.
- Hospitals are projected to deliver the highest growth rate of 7.3 percent.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and analyses the market trends in each of these sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For this study, Reports and Data have segmented the global Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve (TPV) Therapy market on the basis of type, end user and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2022–2030)
- Balloon expanded
- Self-expanded Transcatheter Valve
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2022–2030)
- Cardiology Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2022–2030)
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119071/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: