The vaginal specula market is projected to grow at a rate of 3.3% in terms of value, from 2023 to reach USD 1,106.5 Million by 2032. The risk of occurrence of gynecologic tumors is highest in elderly women in comparison with women below 60 years. Those above the age of 65 years have a greater risk of developing cervical cancer (around 10.0% high risk). Moreover, there is an increased risk of death in elderly women. Thus, the growth in the number of geriatric population of women will play a major role in fueling the growth of the market.
Initiatives taken across the globe to prevent cervical cancer play an instrumental role in creating awareness about the disease, and in turn, drive the growth of the market. In 2014, the World Health Organization (WHO) published new guidelines intended to assist nations worldwide for better prevention and control of cervical cancer. The disease is one of the deadliest diseases across the globe, but the most easily preventable forms of cancer in women, accountable for over 2,70,000 deaths per year, 85% of which happen in emerging economies. Also, in the U.S, there is The American Cancer Society Guidelines for the prevention and early-stage diagnosis of cervical cancer.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119248
Growing awareness in women about gynecological diseases across the globe, along with increased spending on personal health and regular checkups, is expected to drive the market demand. Also, increased healthcare infrastructure facilities in developing countries, along with growing government initiatives to spread awareness about different types of cancer prevailing in women are fueling the growth of the market in the forecast period.
North America held the largest market size in 2023 and is anticipated to witness a growth rate of 3.2% in the forecast period. The market dominance of North America is due to the growing prevalence of cervical cancer, well-established healthcare facilities, supportive government initiatives for screening cervical cancer, and the presence of leading market players.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country wise statistics of vaginal specula from the period 2023-2032. While 2023 & 2017 have been utilized as historical data, 2023 is considered the base year. 2020-2032 have been derived as forecasts.
- Estimation of the market size along with historic and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various types of products have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- Share of individual end-users has been estimated.
- Healthcare Regulatory framework of each region.
- Regional up-coming outlook.
- Status of on-going clinical trials and developments.
- Regional prevalence of vaginal specula has been mapped.
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Salient Trends of the Vaginal Specula Market
- Rising healthcare expenditure in countries in the Asia Pacific region are likely to drive the market demand in the region.
- China and India provide better growth opportunities for vaginal specula market, owing to their high population base.
- The percentage of cervical cancer cases in Indian women is around 25.0% of the worldwide occurrence of disease. Cervical cancer is the foremost cause of cancer death in women in India.
- Cervical cancer is one most common causes of cancer in women, with over 500,000 new cases taking place per year across the globe.
- In 2020, over 13,000 women in the U.S. were diagnosed with invasive cervical cancer.
- The Wallace Vaginal Speculum, by CooperSurgical Inc., is a single-use vaginal speculum that provides a real substitute to traditional metal types. The device offers all the advantages of avoiding cross-infection and it has been designed to bear 5.0kg of load applied to the beak tips.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
CooperSurgical Inc., Welch Allyn, Becton, Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Teleflex Inc., Integra Lifesciences, Robinson Healthcare, Dynarex Corporation, Steris, and OBP Medical Corporation, among others.
- The valuation for the vaginal specula market was USD 854.2 Million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 1,106.5 Million by 2032.
- The stainless steel vaginal specula are the most commonly used type of specula in surgical suites.
- By product type, the one-blade vaginal specula held the second-largest market size in 2020.
- By usability, disposable vaginal specula are estimated to witness a faster growth rate in the forecast period.
- By, application, diagnosis contributed to a larger market share in 2023, as vaginal specula are most used for the purpose of examining the vagina and cervix.
- By end-users, ambulatory surgical centers are estimated to witness the fastest growth rate of 4.1% in the period 2020-2032.
- The Asia Pacific region is likely to observe the fastest CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period, due to the growing healthcare facilities as well as increasing cervical cancer awareness in the region.
- Europe held the second-largest market share in 2023 and is expected to observe a growth rate of 3.0% in the forecast period.
- Low awareness about cervical cancer in underdeveloped economies across the globe may hamper the growth of the market in the upcoming years.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the global vaginal specula market on the basis of raw material, product type, usability, application, end-user, and region:
Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- One Blade Vaginal Specula
- Two Blade Vaginal Specula
- Three Blade Vaginal Specula
Usability Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119248/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/