The global Vascular Closure Devices market was worth USD 844.6 Million in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 1,435.9 Million by the year 2032, at a CAGR of 6.80%. Complications arising from vascular access site after catheterization procedures are one of the most common causes of morbidity. Manual compressions require anticoagulation, prolonged bed rest, along with time constraints for healthcare providers. Vascular closure devices have now used as an alternative to mechanical compression to reduce the hemostasis that includes biodegradable plugs, sutures, staples, or ultrasound. Vascular closure devices offer various advantages over manual compressions such as patient easiness, reduced ambulation period, and clotting time. Vascular closure devices are effective and well-tolerated in the procedures that do not use anticoagulation and in diagnostic procedures. Vascular closure devices are extensively used in both diagnostic as well as interventional procedures. Different types of vascular closure devices incorporate different mechanisms. However, the safety of VCDs is uncertain as they may raise the risk of infection and leg ischemia.
The major drivers for the market include a large number of approvals for vascular closure devices, increasing focus of market players on large-bore vascular closure devices, the high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, and high prevalence of obesity. An increasing range of cardiac procedures, preference for minimally invasive surgeries, decrease in the rate of vascular complications after the use of VCDs, increasing catheterization related procedures, better reimbursement scenarios for diagnostic procedures carried out, ease in usage and quick hemostatic properties of VCDs, and comfort provided to the patients are the major factors responsible for driving the demand for vascular closure devices. The increasing cost of implantable vascular devices, complications associated with vascular closure devices, low rates of adoption of advanced technology, and the rising incidences of leg ischemia are limiting the growth of the global market. There is a wide variety of products designed to decrease compression time, time to ambulation, and patient discomfort after arteriotomy with the goal of also increasing institutional efficiency. The available devices are based on a few central concepts, with the exact technology and implementation varying from device to device.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119270
Vascular closure continues to be an ever-expanding field since its introduction in the early 1990s, with new devices being introduced every year. As procedures increase both in number and specialties involved, the need for safe and efficient access site hemostasis is important. Although manual compression remains the gold standard, its use is limited in patients who are undergoing anticoagulation therapy or endovascular interventions and for those with large-French access sites. In addition, as more procedures move to the outpatient office, VCDs not only allow for early ambulation and improved patient comfort, but they also free up medical personnel for other duties
Development continues to advance in the field of VCDs. However, the industry still does not have the perfect device for a generalized purpose. The ideal device would allow early ambulation, improve patient comfort, provide effectiveness against anticoagulation, and cause no complications. As aortic endografts continue to be downsized, an ever-increasing number are being placed percutaneously, requiring a reliable VCD for larger access sites. On the opposite side of the spectrum, diagnostic catheterization also continues to be miniaturized, with many diagnostic cardiac catheterizations being performed from a radial approach. Safe and efficient closure is a necessity for all patients, thus, market growth of VCDs are expected to continue.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- The regulatory framework of each region.
- Regional up-coming research and application outlook.
- Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Salient Trends of the Vascular Closure Devices Market
- The benefits associated with interventional cardiology procedures such as reduced scars and less pain support the interventional cardiology market
- Development of active approximators that can close large bore arteries is driving the market growth in the US
- However, the high cost associated with vascular closure devices and the growing preference for radial artery procedures are restricting the growth of femoral access devices
- Clip-based devices are small, circumferential, and flexible. Owing to their super elastic nature, the clip achieves hemostasis and prevents potential blockages
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Tz Medical, Inc, Vasorum Ltd, Inseal Medical Ltd., Morris Innovative Inc., Essential Medical Inc., Arstasis Inc., Tricol Medical Inc., Marine Polymer Technologies, Hemostasis LLC, and Chitogen Inc.
- As of 2023, Passive approximator is the leading product segment of the global Vascular Closure Devices market and is also expected to register the highest CAGR of 7.3% among Vascular Closure Devices. This can be attributed to a large number of approvals for vascular closure devices and the high prevalence of cardiovascular disease and obesity.
- The femoral access segment accounts for the largest share of 57.7% in 2023 owing to the widespread preference for this access route among cardiologists and physicians during interventional procedures as well as the fewer complications involved during arterial access
- The interventional cardiology segment is projected to dominate the market in 2023; owing to the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and increasing obese population across the globe
- North America regional segment of the Vascular Closure Devices market is expected to remain highest growing segment during 2023-2022, at a CAGR of 7.3%; owing to the high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases in the U.S., growing trend of one-day surgery for vascular procedures, and increasing research and clinical trials for vascular closure devices
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For the purpose of this study, have segmented the Vascular Closure Devices market on the basis of type, access, procedure, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Active Approximators
- Suture Based Devices
- Clip-Based Devices
- Passive Approximators
- Collagen Plugs
- Sealant Or Gel-Based Devices
- Compression Assist Devices
- External Hemostasis Device
Access (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
Procedure Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Radiology/Vascular Surgery
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119270/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: