The global vein illuminator market was valued at USD 116.3 Million in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 944.8 Million by the year 2032, at a CAGR of 29.70%. Vein illuminator is a device which is having visualizing technology which is used by healthcare professionals to locate a superficial vein for pricking needle. This device can be held above the hand. The device is generally used for the geriatric population as their skin is fragile and it becomes difficult for doctors and nurses to locate a vein, also the device is used for dark-skinned patients, obese patients, whose veins may not be visible, patients suffering from burn injuries, agitated patients, thus it can be used for a wide variety of patients to pricking unnecessary needle sticks to the patient. Vein illuminator market comprises of the devices used for vein translucency during venipuncture procedure.
The device can be tabletop vein illuminators and handheld vein illuminator. These devices have a high demand rate in hospitals and clinics. Vein illuminator market revenue is growing with a significant rate due to increasing usage of this device during the majority of peripherally inserted central catheter procedures in hospitals. Increasing usage of Intravenous therapy and new technologies that help into the process for the assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation of inserting PIV catheters are some factors which help in the growth of the market. The vein illuminator device is expensive and the method of vein detection is conventional, which can hamper the market growth. In June 2023, Christie Medical Holdings announced the improvement in vein view technology and such product improvements fulfill the exact needs of the patients and provide enhanced patient satisfaction bringing about incremental market growth.
Request a Sample@ https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/sample/119271
Many of the technologies being used currently have different versions of their product tailored to the specific needs of the users. Devices are chosen according to specific working environments. Emergency medicine requires devices that are portable, easy and fast to operate, and can work in any lighting conditions. The most suitable ones are the pressure sensors, which are light in weight, and easy to operate; NIR devices, which can be portable and can work in any lighting condition; and a multispectral device whose military version is portable, can work in any lighting condition, and has strong lenses to accommodate extreme weather. Less suitable devices for emergency medicine are color vision glasses and LED technology, both which require controllable lighting conditions. In hospitals, where lighting conditions are controllable and mobility is unnecessary in most departments, each of the technologies described above is suitable, including the innovative robotics devices under development. The eventual availability of these devices will enable practitioners to obtain a more accurate picture and better understanding of the region of interest, automate the detection and cannula insertion process so as to avoid complications.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Regional Competitors clinical pipeline analysis of Vein Illuminator market
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis of Vein Illuminator industry
- Vein Illuminator Market share analysis of the key industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants in the Vein Illuminator industry
- Vein Illuminator Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, and the regional markets
- Vein Illuminator Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the Vein Illuminator market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends in the Vein Illuminator sector
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments in the Vein Illuminator sector
Salient Trends of the Vein Illuminator Market
- TransLite LLC is the major company in the vein illuminator market that is engaged in design, manufacturing, and sales of medical devices which help in reducing pain and trauma to patients during venous access and treatment of varicose veins
- Infrared illumination is expected to grow at the highest CAGR, because of the accuracy of operation, ease of handling, and cost-effectiveness, NIR is expected to be preferred over transillumination and other technologies
- North America is expected to hold the largest market share of the IV access market because of the growing aging population and pediatric applications for IV access and blood draw
- Increasing adoption of Intravenous therapy and new technologies that help into the process for the assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation of inserting PIV catheters, are some of the key driving factors behind the vein illuminator market growth.
- Europe market is expected to have a significant revenue in the global vein illuminator market by 2023. UK and Germany are having high healthcare budgets and are the major contributors to the regional market growth
- The market for hospitals is expected to grow at the largest CAGR owing to the demand for technologically advanced medical equipment that can contribute to the increased satisfaction level of patients along with reduced discomfort
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Venoscope, LLC, Christie Medical Holdings, Inc., Translite, Vuetek Scientific, ZD Medical, Inc., Infrared Imaging Systems, Accuvein, Cambridge Medical (Asia) Private Ltd.
- Transillumination is the leading Technology sub-segment of the global vein illuminator market with a market share in excess of 40%. It is easy and convenient; and the usage of the technology has been garnering attention amongst medical personnel, thus augmenting its market growth
- Near Infrared Illumination segment is expected to show a very high CAGR due to its capability of penetrating the biological tissue up to 3mm deep
- The market for hospitals sub-segment is expected to occupy the greatest industry share during the forecast period
- The blood donation camp end use segment is expected to register a CAGR of 29.70% during 2023-2032
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the market is expected to remain highest growing segment during 2023-2032, at a CAGR in excess of 30%, due to demand for technologically advanced medical devices in hospitals, the presence of major vein illuminator-manufacturing companies, and increased importance of patient’s satisfaction.
- North America follows Asia-Pacific in terms of CAGR. High growth of vein illuminators in the region is attributed to the higher adoption of the technology and the significant budgetary allocations the healthcare sector
Segments Covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2032. For this study have segmented the Vein Illuminator market based on Technology, Application, End-Use, And Region:
Technology (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Infrared Illumination (NIR)
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- IV Access
- Blood Draw
- Other Applications
End use (Revenue, USD Million; 2023–2032)
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Blood Donation Camps
- Academic Institutions
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2023–2032)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price – USD 1500 https://www.qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/119271/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us:
URL – http://www.qyresearchmedical.com/